Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

A 100 Year Old Woman In Taraba Confesses To Not Seeing A Car In Her Lifetime - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A 100 Year Old Woman In Taraba Confesses To Not Seeing A Car In Her Lifetime (662 Views)

100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) / Mother Leaves Her 2-Year-Old Son Alone In A Car In Lagos,Then This Happens.Photo / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 100 Year Old Woman In Taraba Confesses To Not Seeing A Car In Her Lifetime by Okoriennamnso(m): 10:54am On Apr 30, 2016
Gov Darius Ishaku, while speaking at a thanksgiving ceremony organised in honour of
his judicial victory in Ado Ekiti, said Fayose’s spiritual counseling made
him escape the hammer at the apex court.
“After losing at the Appeal Court, I was in Jerusalem with Governor
Fayose and at a time I became burdened and I told him(Fayose) that I am
prepared to go back to my state. But he advised me to stay back and put
all my supplications before God and that I did.
“I then promised that if I should win the supreme court verdict that I am
going to do my thanksgiving in Ado Ekiti and that am doing today. He told
me that God will make way for me and this advise actually subdued my
worries and today I am celebrating .
“That was why I am committed to wiping away tears in the eyes of my
people in Taraba . As I speak with you many communities in Taraba had
not witnessed development since its creation.
It marvels me when my wife told me that she went to a community, very
remote one and a woman of over 100 years proclaimed that she had not
seen a car in her lifetime”.
Speaking on Fayose’s virtues, Ishaku showered encomiums on the
governor for his forthrightness, doggedness and bravery, saying these
have helped in shaping his political career”,
Re: A 100 Year Old Woman In Taraba Confesses To Not Seeing A Car In Her Lifetime by amtaken(f): 11:04am On Apr 30, 2016
Only there....
Re: A 100 Year Old Woman In Taraba Confesses To Not Seeing A Car In Her Lifetime by kogirodent: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2016
very possible.
Re: A 100 Year Old Woman In Taraba Confesses To Not Seeing A Car In Her Lifetime by yarimo(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2016
But op where is the woman you claim to said she have never seen a car before in your writing? All what I read is about thanks given.
Re: A 100 Year Old Woman In Taraba Confesses To Not Seeing A Car In Her Lifetime by Okoriennamnso(m): 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
yarimo:
But op where is the woman you claim to said she have never seen a car before in your writing? All what I read is about thanks given.
May be you did not go through it thoroughly. Look at it

It marvels me when my wife told me that she went to a community, very
remote one and a woman of over 100 years proclaimed that she had not
seen a car in her lifetime”.

(1) (Reply)

Between HSE And NIM Which Is Better? / Nigerian Dishes So Good, Tim West Food Eats Swallow And Jollof Rice / See Nigeria Girl That Look Like Rihanna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.