Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

God Is A Miracle Worker - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Miracle Worker (616 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / God Is A Miracle Worker Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is A Miracle Worker by Allioluwasegun(m): 11:12am On Apr 30, 2016
Our God is still in control,is our present help in time of need.HE perform a special miracle in my life just recently,i was in debt trying all i could to get some certain amount of money,you know the way you will behave when you are owing people and they are asking to pay up by Monday and the places i was thinking to get money looks impossible but to my surprise they just paid our salary yesterday to God be the glory HALLELUYAH My God is a miracle working GOD.
Re: God Is A Miracle Worker by orunto27: 11:17am On Apr 30, 2016
Everything in and out of Him is MIRACLE!!!!
Re: God Is A Miracle Worker by gr8tgg: 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Awesome God you are wonderful, thank you great provider. your post show that you have conscience,

This bible portion is for you
For the LORD thy God blesseth thee,
as he promised thee: and thou shalt
lend unto many nations, but thou shalt
not borrow; and thou shalt reign over
many nations.God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Respond To This Angel... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/06/16 / Conversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.