Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Love Lagos BRT Or Not - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Reasons Why You Should Love Lagos BRT Or Not (539 Views)

Top 5 Reasons Why Ugandan Girls Don't Wear Pants / Things All Nigerians Who Take BRT Buses Will Understand / E Never Finish Olopa Don Buy New Motor-olamide(i Love Lagos)photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Love Lagos BRT Or Not by zyonnista(f): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2016
So I remember like it was yesterday when Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos state commissioned 434 new Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) buses to ease the traffic situation in the metropolis. The governor who also flagged off a direct BRT line from Ikorodu to CMS on the Island said he was optimistic that the initiative would bring comfort and convenience to commuters in the state. It's been an exciting journey : i mean the brt buses ..yes that.
Here are my 5 reasons for loving BRT..

1) You have enough time to just clear your head, sometimes inspirations can come whilst your'e glancing through those glasses ..depending on how far your journey is, if it's from the mainland to the island or the island to the mainland

2)it's cheap -common for like 70 naira or 120 ..that's the highest you would pay . if you're not in a hurry and you are living on a budget like me .:brt is the way forward in Lagos.
3)The new Jams are lit:the new fine brt gives room for new artists to play their products whether it's comedy or music ..do you know how many people are on the road everyday (the entire nation)..do u know how many people have internet... almost everyone?how many people use brt In Lagos ..a large no. So if they love your song they'd look it up..and there you go. You'd just become popular and someone would now say you used jazz.

4)Thanks to the working AC's you won't feel sticky , sweaty with people's body gumming you like sardines (ahh sardines are not even packed plenty anymore thanks to the economy), neither would you feel disgusted by people's breath ..oh Lord I know ... The AC helps to clear evrything.

5)Conductor won't piss you off for change : I remember when i took a bus going to Eko market . Little did I know the dude had just had something ..cos that's the only way to explain what he did.
I gave him 500 naira and when I asked for my change.he took the money and tore it into two . Right before my eyes ..it was then I saw how red his eyes were. (Bloodshot) - only God knows what he would have done if I tried to fight.

cc: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/04/5-reasons-why-you-must-lagos-brt-or-not.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian / Hilarious Response To A Fraudster. / Akpos The Cripple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.