Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview (44320 Views)

Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by 360metrosports: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yesterday, an interview was released in which Tiwa Savage spilled the beans on her marriage to Tee Billz..She opened up on how the marriage had been over for a while,revealing he was unfaithful,stole from her and has not spent a dime on their son. She also said he took cocaine and his recent outburst on social media has only made it easier for her to walk away from him.

While majority sympathize with her, some felt she is playing the victim and only trying to protect her brand which was threatened by the derogatory things her husband and one time manager, Tee Billz said ..
Veteran actress, Kate Henshaw didn't agree and said she had every right to talk especially after he called her mum a witch .
More below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/kate-henshaw-supports-tiwa-savage-after.html

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by huntila(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Subject of debate for all celebrities now is tiwa and tee billz

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by ayodotcom(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Teebliz was jxt immature on dis issue. When he saw he has lost out, he wanted 2 drag his wife into d mud.

#isupporttiwa

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by tommykiwi(m): 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok...So wat else?
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Category1: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
[size=13pt]wetin consign us with this tiwa family matter na
Small thing tiwa cheat, tiwa cheat like say me no dey even see tiwa black yansh sef...

Me wey be say I be small celebrity grin don see tiwa yansh Taya, na a whole don dorobucci himself no go Don open dat black yansh

I'm watching sad
[/size]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na zhe same fiful ukochiku grin

Birds of same plumage

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by mrterryd: 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Supporter

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by zchukwu(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Meanwhile!!!
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by M4gunners: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
God why all this noise because of 2 mumu that went to Dubai to marry, but couldn't stay together for 2 years?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by babyfaceafrica: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who she go support before?.....birds of a feather flock together!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by pinpinkay: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
shey u see teebillz and tiwa, see mama dat cud be us
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Mufasa27(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Food don land for the aprokos

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Mufasa27(m): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Food don land for the aprokos
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Sijo01(f): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Everybody is allowed few minutes of madness. But teebliz's own was over few minutes. cheesy so, he's a certified mad man

8 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
I know when kate henshaw heard of tiwa's divorce she was like a beg make we dance, new entrant into the club

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by IYANGBALI: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na who she for support before? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Meanwhile

7 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by whitebeard(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Icaretoo: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Watching the whole turn of events in 3D
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Wizdray: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Enough of this Tiwa story jare. Its getting boring..

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by SmithHumble50: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Women always support dem selfs in times like dis..

Tho teebillz messed up Sha..

Nice1 Tiwa for d damage control..
U could have lost more fans...

Marriage is not for everyone!

6 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Kaira333: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
We are tired of tiwa and her husband. Abeg lala no post any gossip about them to dis front page.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by loomer: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
I wan give interview too o,
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by SleekAboki: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
I expect Cossy and co to also lend their support to Tiwa. Omotola should also have some piece of sisterly advice for virgin Tiwa.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Akkord4gov: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
I go curse any mod may move Tiwa and Teebliss issue to FP again
Haba na,so we no go read anything meaningful for a week abi
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pls Nairalanders Help Me Beg FREECOCOA To Purchase "PUCCI CLEANSER" gosh the gurl t@t@ dey smell like ROTTEN ASSORTED MEAT.but she'll still cum here and be commenting on others like she aint stinking #OperationNoToStinkingPussies.Cc @IYANGBALI (my main woman).

3 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Kaira333: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
We are tired of tiwa and her husband. Abeg lala no post any other gossip about them to dis front page.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by lendron03(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
ok i support tiwa savage too
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Akkord4gov: 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
pinpinkay:
shey u see teebillz and tiwa, see mama dat cud be us

Ice prince line grin grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Tczar(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Not again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Husband, Segun Wealth, Ties Gele To Lagos Event (Photos) / Agbani Darego Flaunts Flat Tummy As She Hits The Gym / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.