Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles (18397 Views)

Lettiing: Standard 3bedroom Flat, All Ensuite,interlocking Tiles In Magodo GRA.. / Interlocking Tiles Vs Concrete Flooring / Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles by obamamate: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2009
I need to mould about 300m2 of interlocking tiles in Portharcourt.
I want to know what quantity of sand/cement that is needed for the moulding only.
Re: Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2009
This kind of post really annoy me. Ordinarily, I would have ignored it
Dis nairaland self,
Why would you want to do everything by yourself. Haba, thats stingy.

Why would you want to mould interlocking tiles, when its not your field. And its not like you are moulding 500,000 pieces. Haba Mallam!

Its just like starting a block moulding factory because you need 1000 blocks.

For 300m2 coverage area, you need about 1500 pieces of interlocking tiles. Pls look for someone/anyone across the streets of PH and Buy.

Cheers!
Re: Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles by obamamate: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2009
I can see that you are a baby,so I would not want join words with you.
Getting somebody to mould for me will reduce my budget by at least  10% and give me better quality.
Buying from the roadside ,from previous experience   can not guarantee me the quality I need.
Pls If you do not know it, do not throw insults at people.
Most people who are members of nairaland are not multi millionaires, so pls pardon me

1 Like

Re: Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2009
Now you are talking.
Getting someone to mould it is the same thing as buying it. The only difference is that it will be done at a location specified by you. The person will still come with his/her moulds.
Your innitial post sounded like you want to do it by yourself.
As regards quality, I beg to disagree. The quality depends on two factors
1) Will the compaction be done manually or with the aid of moulding machine.
2) The type and quality of your materials. I suggest you increase the quantity of stone dust

Stone dust makes its stronger.

Correction; You need 15000 pieces not 1500

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles by obamamate: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2009
You have still not answered my question about the quantity of materials needed.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles by ritzyconcepts: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2015
obamamate:
  I can see that you are a baby,so I would not want join words with you.
Getting somebody to mould for me will reduce my budget by at least  10% and give me better quality.
Buying from the roadside ,from previous experience   can not guarantee me the quality I need.
Pls If you do not know it, do not throw insults at people.
Most people who are members of nairaland are not multi millionaires, so pls pardon me
u can reach me on 08054435269 if u need us to work for u
Re: Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles by Femson2011: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
It depend on the type of design you want,but you can contact me on my phone or email....07063411130 or femi_ogunfolaju@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Cost Of 300m2 Of Interlocking Tiles by Onyechiyelugo: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Contact us for the landscapping of your residential and public buildings, public parks, college campuses, shoppping and recreational centers; and institutions: access roads, drainages, and car parks with roundabouts, edge curves, walkways, and green areas.

Professional activities are:
planning, designing, procurement, and construction using insitu concrete, precast concrete kerbs, interlocking stones, clay tiles, and natural gravel aggregates.

We are competent and have the passion to deliver quality jobs from earthwork operations to the finished surface. Our commitment to timely job delivery is certain.

Call: 07038005502, 08158332536
Email: akalaka5000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Cost For A Raft Foundation With German Floor / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Death Toll Hits 45 / Uncle Sold My Dead Father's Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.