Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

My Friend's Paga Dilema - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Friend's Paga Dilema (576 Views)

PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System / Paga Surpasses Paypal, First Bank As Nigeria Mobile King / What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Paga Dilema by peacengine(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hello, House my G.friend said she used Paga for online payment, she said the money was deducted from her account but payment was not transferred by Paga. We have been trying to call Paga call the center number but no reply, even sent mails no reply what can she do?
Re: My Friend's Paga Dilema by Feshizzy(m): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
peacengine:
Hello, House my G.friend said she used Paga for online payment, she said the money was deducted from her account but payment was not transferred by Paga. We have been trying to call Paga call the center number but no reply, even sent mails no reply what can she do?
She needs to tell you what she did with the money,
I have used Paga and aware of their issue but hardly do funds get trapped in such manner, try contacting them during the weekday. Weekends is no time to laments on failed transactions, bankers need to be home with their families.

Just chill till Tuesday.

Regards,
EF

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Paga Dilema by peacengine(m): 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Feshizzy:

She needs to tell you what she did with the money,
I have used Paga and aware of their issue but hardly do funds get trapped in such manner, try contacting them during the weekday. Weekends is no time to laments on failed transactions, bankers need to be home with their families.

Just chill till Tuesday.

Regards,
EF

I have contacted them, they said she paid into the account i asked her to pay to. I hope my money is not gone sad

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Motivate Yourself To Become Successful ( SEE FOR YOURSELF) / Start Ur Own Business With Less Than 10 K / CEOS HUB Nigeria Delegates Meet With Alhaji Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.