Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whitelexi This Shit Is On! (10382 Views)

Whitelexi Come To Mama / Whitelexi And Thoniaslim Getting Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
Someone was kind enough to bring to my notice. . .the "chronic womaniser on the loose thread" Its so bad that I never saw the thread when it was on because I was taking my final exams. . . but now that I've seen it. . .I've f**king had it with you!

So ama clear the air once and for all. . .I've tried ignoring all the trash you've said about me. . .because I wanted to play the matured peep. . .but since you wanna play dirty. . .then this shit is so f**king on! You have tested my patience far enough!

First  you went telling other members that I slept with you. . .so I need to know when I slept with you. . .or when we ever met?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by biola44: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
not again lipsrsealed
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2009
Oh yes again. . .I have been silent enough!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by biola44: 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2009
what do u hope 2 achieve with dis thread?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by TheSeeker(m): 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2009
Oh no! Whitelexi, tell me it's not true. I'm waiting on you to debunk this.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by hotteju(f): 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Someone was kind enough to bring to my notice. . .the "chronic womaniser on the loose thread" Its so bad that I never saw the thread when it was on because I was taking my final exams. . . but now that I've seen it. . .I've f**king had it with you!

So ama clear the air once and for all. . .I've tried ignoring all the trash you've said about me. . .because I wanted to play the matured peep. . .but since you wanna play dirty. . .then this shit is so f**king on! You have tested my patience far enough!

First  you went telling other members that I slept with you. . .so I need to know when I slept with you. . .or when we ever met?

Are you serious
Have you guys met yourselves outside Nairaland!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
I hope to achieve nothing!  smiley

But when a fool takes your silence to mean stupidity. . .then you know you have to speak out!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by chinesedoll(f): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
Subscribing
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by biola44: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2009
hotteju:

Are you serious
Have you guys met yourselves outside Nairaland!

tejumola grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by tosyne007(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ThoniaSlim,

u seem to be extremely furious. i will advise u calm down a bit.

U really can't get anything or anywhere by venting ur anger in this manner. It will only potray u to be a bad person which i dont it's necessary. Moreover, u said u've been keeping ur cool, why not keep it that way and see how things will turn out.

think abt it.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
tosyne007:

@ThoniaSlim,

u seem to be extremely furious. i will advise u calm down a bit.

U really can get anything or anywhere by venting ur anger in this manner. It will only potray u to be a bad person which i dont it's necessary. Moreover, u said u've been keeping ur cool, why not keep it that way and see how things will turn out.

think abt it.

At this point I really don't give 2 f**ks what anyone thinks. . .this fool has gone on with his lies for too long. . .and all I care about now is clearing the issue once and for all!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by opuro(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2009
Nna na rake u just de rake. Na so babes de do wen dem wan deny u. Dem fit swear thunder for something wey dem don do
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ignored. . .cus you ain't even worth the sweat! Next!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2009
TheSeeker:

Oh no! Whitelexi, tell me it's not true. I'm waiting on you to debunk this.

Funny enough, i dont think i remember saying anything about thoniaslim or sleeping with her on that thread, i just think the poor girl's finding it difficult leaving me. I do remember talking about someone who told me lies about her age just to get an opportunity to be with me though. . . and i think she knows herself grin.

@thoniaslim, its good to know u've still not gotten over me after what? 2yrs?  I dont blame u, girls find it difficult after me cos i'm that fuc*king good i really should be illegal grin grin grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by biola44: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2009
i'm sending d cops over asap! grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sesman(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
a pretty and intelligent girl like you should not respond to false accusations if they are indeed false, rise above it,  grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Funny enough, i dont think i remember saying anything about thoniaslim or sleeping with her on that thread, i just think the poor girl's finding it difficult leaving me. I do remember talking about someone who told me lies about her age just to get an opportunity to be with me though. . . and i think she knows herself grin.

@thoniaslim, its good to know u've still not gotten over me after what? 2yrs?  I dont blame u, girls find it difficult after me cos i'm that fuc*king good i really should be illegal grin grin grin

Lmfao. . .your such a little insecured puppy, aren't you? Insecurity is written all over you in bold letter words!

Finding it hard to get over you? you got me lmsao. . .on that one!

Now don't kid your self. . . You know the real deal. . . Oh let me see. . .who called one night crying, or who added your ex gf's bf on facebook and was stalking the dude? Or who's been disturbing on yim for a talk?

Then you talk of me not getting over you? Geeez your such a clown!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by whitelexi(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2009
Tell this girl to leave me the mess alone!
Is she the first girl to be dumped? Am i the only one that has dumped u? Are there no other girls who have been dumped before? Must we fight cos we dont have anything in common again?
Abeg, grow up and stop this childish display - it was exactly why i left u, cos u always whine when u dont have your way!!! Change your mentality please!

All this shit is on cos your girlfriend has the hots for me? Guess what? I'm coming to malaysia. . . but not for u tongue tongue
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by tboy1(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2009
Whitelexi the trouble maker
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
Lmfao. . .If I remember I did the dumping. . .I dumped your silly ass. . .and you came back crying and begging me to take you back?  cool I guessed so!

And to prove my point again. . .I fucking played with your head the second time and dumped your sorry ass again. . . ain't I so good?  cool

its so obvious your the one who's the p**sy here. . . anyways. . .that's your issue. . .All I wanna know is When did we ever meet?

In your wet dreamz?
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by biola44: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
;d :d ;d ;d
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
@Thoniaslim and Whitelexi!

If there's any definition for stupidity, its the combination of both of you!

When u blackasses were busy playing pussy love, nobody knew about it, only the 2 of ya. . . so keep the shits to yaselves and stop wasting megabytes on nairaland, we don't give a Bleep if y'all bleeped each other or not. . .
damn bitchasses! cheesy grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sesman(m): 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
you two had a relationship without meeting,   , am lost  

1 Like

Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by steve49ja(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ok so da deal is:

Boy claiming to dump da gurl. . meaning they once had it going on (dated)
Gurl claiming she da deal and boy's been disturbing for a chat.

But they never met. . .how sorry sad.

''Chronic womaniser on da loose'' is one funny xteristic for a dude.

I think you guys need to both get laid and deal with your sexcapades on yim.

Consequences of being in an online relationship where both parties myt never ef.

Its actually a disgrace to bring personals on nairaland so ill say Grow up. Thanks for da update though.
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sesman(m): 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
talk about washing your dirty laundry in public, na wa o, you two needs to sort yourselves out,  grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2009
As for you hitting on my gf's

. .I rem we all had a drink. . .and guess who was our joke for that night?  grin  grin  grin

The game's on you dude. . . We'll just wait and see. . . cool. . .trust me the game would be so worth it at the end!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
Look all of you olofofos. . .you ain't being forced to post. . .I don't think its that hard to. . .click the ignore button! duh!!!!!!
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sesman(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2009
steve49ja:

Ok so da deal is:

Boy claiming to dump da gurl. . meaning they once had it going on (dated)
Gurl claiming she da deal and boy's been disturbing for a chat.

But they never met. . .how sorry sad.

''Chronic womaniser on da loose'' is one funny xteristic for a dude.

I think you guys need to both get laid and deal with your sexcapades on yim.

Consequences of being in an online relationship where both parties myt never ef.

Its actually a disgrace to bring personals on nairaland so ill say Grow up. Thanks for da update though.

thanks steve for clearing that up,

i didnt think that sort of relationship could generate such hatred and animosity  grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by sesman(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Look all of you olofofos. . .you ain't being forced to post. . .I don't think its that hard to. . .click the ignore button! duh!!!!!!

its a public forum love, go figure, the pot calling the kettle black, abeg go and sit down somewhere jor!!, drama queen grin
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
Yes am a drama queen. . .but that doesn't make you better. . .sissy! cool
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by biola44: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
minding my biz
Re: Whitelexi This Shit Is On! by steve49ja(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2009
sesman:

thanks steve for clearing that up,

i didnt think that sort of relationship could generate such hatred and animosity grin
Lol. thanks bro but easy oh no let da babe bite you.

biola44:

minding my biz
As always grin

ThoniaSlim:

As for you hitting on my gf's
If this is true then boyy you aint gat game et al!!
You need some coaching!!
Ahhhh this is sooo 1980!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Ilorin SEX (action) Whatapp Hookup / I Need A Boyfriend / Date And Hook Up Whatsapp Group In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.