Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208098 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:
HardMirror FUTA is not the size of Lagos and for someone who claimed to be as popular as you were that means the fellowship was also very popular so news could easily spread about any event that happened especially to a fellow FUTARIAN.

So answer the question. Schools still post obituaries and 2010 is not too long ago.

grin grin bros why you wan spoil show now.. you no know na trick hin de trick all them athiests here... grin you wan break am na shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2016

I guess you don't want people to see the bolded, you don't want them to know that placebo, adrenaline, hypnosis, derangment, delusion, hallucinations, intelligent forecasting, cold reading are the secrets behind this . Just as tricks are the secrets of magic.
hope i quoted you HARDMIRROR

Are the bolded natural or supernatural... medical or magic? grin grin grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by damogul: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
uvalued:

grin grin bros why you wan spoil show now.. you no know na trick hin de trick all them athiests here... grin you wan break am na shocked shocked

I am just carrying out my civil rights of truthful interrogation cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

I am just carrying out my civil rights of truthful interrogation cheesy grin

yeah oh freedom of expression at its best.. HARDMIRROR please tell damogul da name of da dude that died from fasting...biko nu ...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uvalued(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
maka go dat thread where damogul pointed and ask my question on supernatural and magic.

https://www.nairaland.com/3477844/christians-point-out-hardmirrors-lies/1#51296013

maybe hin go answer me
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by PastorAIO: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
You are missing the point. Nobody is arguing about whether there is an afterlife or not. Paul in that passage is arguing that there has to be an afterlife (a resurrection of the dead) if christianity is to be valid.

That doesn't even come into this argument because it is already assumed that there is a resurrection of the dead.

The point is who will we meet in the after life. Is it Osiris? Is it Allah? Is it Jesus? Or is it an atheist's nothing?

Considering the endless possibilities, Pascal's wager (which Dopeman is espousing) is not a reasonable approach to take.

uvalued:

13  But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
 14  And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
 15  Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
 16  For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
 17  And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
 18  Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
 19  If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
 20  But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
uvalued:

13  But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:

14  And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

15  Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.

16  For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:

17  And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.

18  Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

19  If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

20  But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by damogul: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror you mentioned names here....

Morning everyone.
Now I really really laugh at some silly chaps here trying to corner me and tell me I don't really know christ. Someone asking me how I got the holy spirit with the manifestation of speaking in tongues. Lol!
I made the first set of Baba Ogundare's Trainees. If only you know who Rev. Ogundare is. Or if only you know who Rev. Olusola Areogun is, you folks won't be spewing thrash here.
Before I even met them I was already well seeped in the gospel. I don't just read the bible, I have books I have written based on the revelation of the holy spirit to me as I read the bible.
At home I was regarded as a prophet. I prayed at least 6hrs none stop everyday.
My mum felt I was called for a special assignment so she encouraged me after many attempts to stop me.
She used to be scared I would die of fasting. And yeah people die of fasting. Had a brother in CAC campus fellowship FUTA that died around 2010 from complications that were a result of fasting.

You christians here have no idea the kind of life I lved for christ.

I lived so well for god that when I became an atheist, I became the type that if you visit me to preach to me, you will leave almost throwing your bible away.

Nairaland is not enough to tell it all. I am the kind of guy that if I had continued as a christian would have ended up a legend.

So dear christians hold your horses.
Now shall I continue?

Continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/4#45202884

But when it comes to mentioning the name of the alleged Brother who died via fasting related complications you go cold and silent. How come?

This brother you claimed died has been dead since 2010. Will he rise from the dead to slap you if you simply mention his name?

Pls His name is very vital to this investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:
HardMirror you mentioned names here....

But when it comes to mentioning the name of the alleged Brother who died via fasting related complications you go cold and silent. How come?

This brother you claimed died has been dead since 2010. Will he rise from the dead to slap you if you simply mention his name?

Pls His name is very vital to this investigation.
Hahahaha
So now you want to believe my story? Lol. Abeg, you are so sure it is a lie, you don't need no evidence. grin

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by damogul: 1:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Hahahaha
So now you want to believe my story? Lol. Abeg, you are so sure it is a lie, you don't need no evidence. grin

I honestly do not know how my post gave you this conclusion undecided undecided

All i did was offer you where you mentioned names but you refuse or run away from or dodge mentioning the name of the fictitious CACCF brother who died in the manner you claimed.

If you feel that my line of question endorses your claims then indeed you have acceptance issues because it does not.

Back on track.....answer my question pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Gift101(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Nice, so since I don't believe in the big bang, I can take it that your God too does not heal and ezekiel's story is a lie

Bro whether you believe it or not it won't change the fact that God exists.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by damogul: 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gift101:

He actually believes that he is the litmus test to the existence or lack of existence of God. Delusions of Grandeur is what it is called.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by uzoexcel(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
"You have to work on yourself"

Good point
Bhaelarkush:
this is my say on this

my father died during last year's pilgrimage.He risked his health,his job,his family..he sacrificed his time..he spent money for a trip of no return..Just to serve a God

Now tell me..is this God just? I mean are there not criminals and politicians wasting lives and yet he chose to pick my dad and other hundreds of people that travelled just to worship him

I believe there is a Supreme being..but the deities prportrayed by our religions ain't just it.

first step i took after his death was to look thoroughly in d religion i was practicing which was islam..that was when i realised i was ignorant. I believed everything i was thought hook,line and sinker without challenging my curiousity. By tge time i was thru digging up about islam,i realized that it was just an horror show built from the base of mass murders,lies,falsehood,delusion and not to mention d blood-seeking Muhammad.

then, i heard christianity was d way of life. I wasn't buying the trinity stuff cos it seemed and stil seems very absurd and unreal to me. My mom was a Christian b4 she married my dad so she didn't totally abandon it. She took me to some churches and i realized there was still worse to be seen. If u see pastors running churches like business centres.

one particular one i attended,coincidentally it was d first Sunday of d month, so i witnessed d collection of tithes. Ds pastor collected tithes,two rounds of offerings,sold prayer waters for 200 naira each saying dat if u dont get one,u won't receive testimonies in ur life. He was also stating that. members should come on Tuesday with 5100 naira for sowing seed. I was just amazed at the delusion and stupidity of such people. Imagine the pastor also saying those that have jobs should tell their employers they got a program (7-9 am)..in my mind i was like for ds buhari change?!!..time that will be used effectively for productivity and one pastor is telling his gullible followers to bring a 5100 naira to him..something they themselves can hardly spare

I was just thinking that day. Seriously people need to wake up..no God or Allah will give u money or wife. or job or anything..u av to work on yourself..thats it,rather than wasting ur hard-earned money on pastors that can't even give u a loan to start up ur business

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

I honestly do not know how my post gave you this conclusion undecided undecided

All i did was offer you where you mentioned names but you refuse or run away from or dodge mentioning the name of the fictitious CACCF brother who died in the manner you claimed.

If you feel that my line of question endorses your claims then indeed you have acceptance issues because it does not.

Back on track.....answer my question pls.
So now he is fictitious? Lol
I am enjoying this. Get ready to eat your words anyway. I am still waiting for the acclaimed futa alumni, let's see the report he brings
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gift101:

lwkmd

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by damogul: 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

So now he is fictitious? Lol
I am enjoying this. Get ready to eat your words anyway. I am still waiting for the acclaimed futa alumni, let's see the report he brings

I think you are a bit slow on the uptake!

Everything is fictitious until proven. You graduated from FUTA did you not? Yet you do not understand what fictitious stands for?

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Gift101(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
From pastor to athiesm, lol... That pastor better repent or else his own part of hell will be very hot. And the pastor should be ashamed of himself. It means the pastor wasn't a dedicated servant of God. Do you think because you're a pastor that life will now be sweet ? The bible teaches us that the moment we give our life to God and repent, we'll begin to face trials and temptations that'll affects our lives in such a way that'll make us not to believe in God. If Jesus passed through trials and temptations, then who are we and how holy are we that will be enough for us not to pass through that phaze ?
John 16:33

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

Galatians 5:22

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering(patience), gentleness, goodness, faith,"

If that pastor were serious with God, he would've been encouraged with these bible passages.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by debbydee(f): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
My gradual loss in believe in the bible kept growing. I can say 2010 was the year I was last a christian, 2011 was the year of researching christianity and asking the important questions, 2012 I made up my mind i have had enough of being afraid of the truth.

We give a lot of excuses for god when things don't work out the way we expect and we praise god when coincidentally things fall in place.

Had another incidence in 2010 which rattled my faith.
One of my favorite books was "GOD's GENERALS" and the story of Kathrine KULMAN was my favorite. I got very carried away by one of her proteges BENNY HIN and really loved his book GOOD MORNING HOLY SPIRIT.
I always felt I had a similar calling to Kathrine Kulman. So marriage was something I believed won't be for me. All I wanted was to fully give myself to God.
So when ever I have the opportunity, I made sure I let the Spirit work fully. Manifesting so people would know God is real and affects their reality.
I never felt anything is impossible for God.
So early 2010 (before the idanre Outreach), we were on outreach to Ajabuto, a farming community in Ondo state.
The head of the community was a blind man and they still served idols. In fact there was an idol right in from of the community head's house.

This Outreach was a turning point in the lives of all ASF members that were involved. (We must have been more than 40 that were involved).
Everyone that went on this outreach returned to futa fully convinced of the supernatural.
For the first time in their lives, they were laying hands on the sick and casting out demons.

That night as the villagers gathered and I preached, many never knew what to expect. When I began giving word of knowledge and people were coming out responding. I asked the other ASF members I was with to start praying for people laying hands on them. And the whole place exploded.
I remember a brother coming to meet me after the program excited and saying he could not believe he layed hands on people and they were falling and reacting to the power of God. Many ASF members that were on this outreach got baptised in the spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues.
It was spectacular. It was like being in the Shangrila of the Holy Spirit.

We were confident God was ready to do anything and everything no matter how impossible it may seem.

The community head did not attend the crusade so we visited him early in the morning the next day. Remember the man was blind and had an idol at the entrance to his house.

Long story short, this man gave his life to christ that morning, abolished idol worshiping.
BUT. How could we preach a God that is greater than all other gods, a God who is the Almighty, All powerful! All loving!
A god we claim is better than his idol and yet leave this man blind. NO way! This man will see today!
So we prayed that God should restore his sight. A simple prayer that did not work. Then we had to query the man if he lacked faith (I remember this incidence with sadness). The man was almost in tears, he kept shout ""Jesu Mogbagbo!"
("Jesus I believe!". )
Damn!
"Heal me! I believe!"
Seeing him in this condition asking Jesus to heal him touched me. I insisted we won't leave until he sees.
We prayed and prayed and prayed. You can guess the rest. The man stayed the same.

I could not sleep the night of that day. I kept asking, "why?"

"Maybe the man lacked faith" common you can't be serious this man wanted to see badly, he wanted God to heal him. He was begging God with all his heart.
"Maybe I was doing it to show off". Haba! I knew I wasn't. I felt bad for this poor man.
There was absolutely no reason why God should not have healed that man.
God was mute, he never told me why.
Yet he promises that, "ANYTHING WE ASK IN HIS NAME SHALL BE GRANTED. ANYTHING!" "IF WE HAD FAITH LIKE A MUSTARD SEED WE WILL ASK MOUNTAINS TO BE UPROOTED AND THROWN INTO THE SEA" don't try to twist these scriptures. They are simple and straight forward, Problem is it does not work. Even if you have faith as big as pawpaw you can never command grass to be uprooted talkless of commanding mountain with mustard seed faith.
God is a liar, he does not honor his promises. Deep in my heart I knew this was the answer, but I had a deep relationship with God that would never allow such to take root easily.
But if God could not do this what can he now do? What was the value of his promises. His word that he has exulted above all His names?

Indeed something was wrong.
I can't continue to blame myself, the devil and people for God not doing what he promises even after all criterias has been met. And most annoying is he won't even reveal why he is not honouring his word, you have to keep guessing.

Indeed something was wrong, I knew where the problem was, but it was terrifying to even think of it. So God takes glories for good things that coincidentally happens to man (hard work or coincidence), but we take the blame when God fails in his own end of the bargain

continuation: https://www.nairaland.com/3085047/part-2-pastor-atheist-why#45297254

@ OP Assuming you were Job in the bible what would you have done?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by tunene66: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
@hardmirror I believe that in the interest of making things plain n clear, u can safely answer the question on the name of the person who died. U mentioned other names to buttress your points.
Mentioning the name will add more credibility to your story
Trust u will do d noble n honourable thing

If u refuse, which you have the right to do, then it will allow for speculation n uncertainty on your story

As I have earlier posted, let all b civil polite n mature.

The truth is out there, the truth will prevail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by hopefulLandlord: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gift101:
From pastor to athiesm, lol... That pastor better repent or else his own part of hell will be very hot.

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by chrmn1: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

I think you are a bit slow on the uptake!

Everything is fictitious until proven. You graduated from FUTA did you not? Yet you do not understand what fictitious stands for?
Oga calm down now. You asked somebody a question. wont you give him time to do his research and come up with the answer? Na wa for you o!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Gift101(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
The funny fact is that one of the main reason why people go into Athiesm is because of the stories they've been hearing about the Last Day And Hell.

My brothers and sisters no matter how hard you try to deceive yourself that there's nothing like God so that event is a tale and lies that people use to frighten and deceive humans, it can't still change the fact that it'll come to pass.

Rasture will take place soon and i'm sure ur so-called scientist will deceive you all that it's an alien attack and that is why hollywood is deceiving you all that there's something like ALIEN INVASION by acting films that shows that when aliens attack, they can use their machine to teleport humans above the sky to their space ship.

If you guys are sensitive enough you'll know that they're trying to deceive you that if such an event takes place, it means that it's nothing else than an ALIEN INVASION and it means the visitors are enemies.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Gift101(m): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Seun and all athiest, can't you see that these scientist are trying to deceive you all that there's no God or Hell ?

If there's no hell for punishment then what's the reason for us to be good people when there's no eternal punishment for it after death ?

Can't you see scientist are deceiving you all of what the bible has been warning us about ?

1. That the universe forms by itself; can something comes from nothing. If there's a source to how the universe created itself, then what is the thing that created that source ?

2. That the last day for earth is not now because our solar system is going to explode 3billion years from now and that before then they must have advance in technology to find a new safe planet. This is just to deceive you not to believe in anything like judgement day.

3. That there's nothing like spiritual powers. If you don't believe in God and spiritual powers then i would like you to believe in magicians (not illusionist). How can a man walk on top of water ? Is that natural ?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by damogul: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
chrmn1:
Oga calm down now. You asked somebody a question. wont you give him time to do his research and come up with the answer? Na wa for you o!

Did you say i should give him time to do his research? What research? His story is 6yrs old so where is the research required to do when he is an eye witness?

He says he knew this person in his school days so did he research before saying so?

Contrariwise i am the one who needs to carry out a research and not him.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Gift101(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmYnl7FBEPo

4. That there's possiblity of alien existence. If you can believe that alien does exist and they're more advance in powers and technology than us, then why can't you believe that God does exist ?

Why don't you think it this way that Maybe the alien you believe in are the ones that created and form this planet, then created the first man and woman ?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Gift101(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
You all will see it, there'll one world government and one world money currency. By the time you all hear about this, you should know that RAPTURE and THE END is close just as the prophesy is in THE BIBLE
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ishow2005(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
And the debate will continue for as long as possible but it appears our xtian n Muslim brothers r not just sincere enough. Agreed, there is God, there is Christ...
Have u tried to ask why each religion to claim to be the truth?Have u reason it at all? Dont u think something is missing somewhere?
I have no issue with Christ or Muhammed and infact am a muslim n won't stop bin one but I still maintain, Islam and Christianity that we r made to accept got mixed with politics in a way and alas
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Icon79(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:
Hello,

I am sorry I won't be able to reveal my real name. But every other detail I give are absolutely genuine.

If you were a FUTARIAN from 2007 to 2012 it's possible you know this radical dude typing this. Yes. I was a popular christian on campus because of my activities then.

I had formal Pastoral training from my home church with a certificate. (Don't want to name the church). That was before I got admission into
FUTA. We planted 2 new churches before I gained admission and was able to get the churches members before handing over to more experienced pastors.

Believe it or not, I have over 300 converts that I know of and had a book I wrote the names of my converts so has to pray for them everyday by name.

I am very sure the real number will be in the thousands, because this 300+ converts are the only ones I have their names written.

I stayed in Akindeko Hostel in my first year in Futa. I was one of those who did what we called "morning cry" everyday in the hostel. Usually from 6am in the morning. Preaching that people should repent for the kingdom of God was at hand.
I remember how I usually had clashes with the muslims at the mosque beside Akindeko Hostel.

NOTE: this is a true life story and all I say is nothing but the absolute truth. More of this story is to come.
You can follow for updates

Continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian#45183472

HardMirror, I haven’t really had the time to go through all your incoherent ranting, but let me briefly try to deconstruct your hubris based on the few portions I have read.

First of all, you are not a born again Christian. Never has and never was. And here I will tell you why you were never a Christian even if you claimed to be one.

Speaking in tongues does NOT make one a Christian. Demons also do speak in tongues, but they are not Christians. Are they? Those of us who have been in deliverance ministry know that it's very common to see demon possessed folks burst out speaking in tongues during deliverance ministrations. Hence, speaking in tongues is not the mark of a born again Christian. Satan can fake tongues.

Performing exorcism (I chose to call it exorcism in this case) does not make one a Christian either. Even in the scripture, the 7 sons of Sceva were performing exorcism, remember? (see Acts 19:11-20). And many white garment churches and many Roman catholic priests do perform exorcism, but I am not sure that most of them are born again Christians if you know what I mean.

Further more, having a spirit of divination (you called it word of knowledge, but I will call it spirit of divination since I am sure that you didn't manifest the real thing) does not make one a Christian. In the Bible the slave girl from Macedonia also had the spirit of divination; so should we call her a Christian too? (see Acts 16:17).

And I can go on and on and on to deconstruct all your claims to justify calling yourself a Christian, but I don’t have the time right now. But here’s the bottom line, I think you were possessed by the religious spirit and was able to masquerade amongst Christians for so long that you started lying even to yourself. You were never born again and have never had the Spirit of God in you. You were only faking Christianity. Unfortunately for you, you can only fake Christianity for so long because, eventually, your sin would find you out (Numbers 32:23).

You were the amongst the people whom the Lord Jesus Christ was referring to when he prophesied:

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness. (Matthew 7: 21-23).

Listen, I have news for you. You’re not even an atheist either. I think you’re just a confused young man who stumbled into the ministry without having any personal relationship with God and then got entangled by the religious spirit. You have never been sincere in serving God, that’s why the Grace of God has not reached you yet. I pray and hope that the Lord Jesus Christ may have mercy on your soul eventually and deliver you from this bondage. I said this hoping that you have not committed the sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit yet.

Anyway, I will keep praying for you! You will understand the real thing once you have an encounter with the Lord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by tunde233(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:
To those who want me to skip the stories and my experiences and go straight to how I became an atheist, please be patient. The details I am giving are important has I have a lot to expose.
There are many reasons why Christianity has survived the test of time even tho it is built on lies and deep human psychology. Many suspect this but find it almost impossible to question God or his word. Some are still thinking I just became an atheist. I have been an atheist since 2011. Totally stopped praying and going to church since 2012.

This is your first lie but continue
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by bennyann: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
damogul:

Did you say i should give him time to do his research? What research? His story is 6yrs old so where is the research required to do when he is an eye witness?

He says he knew this person in his school days so did he research before saying so?

Contrariwise i am the one who needs to carry out a research and not him.

The one you quoted is funny.

Maybe he meant you should give him time for research so he can correct his story or defend the loopholes in it.

Don't you think so?

Because I also don't understand the research someone giving his own life story wants to carry out in order to give a believable conclusion.

If he needs a research then it's a story and not a real life experience.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Image123(m): 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:

Simple question, have you seen dried bones come to life? Have u seen an amputee grow limbs?

i don't personally know an amputee but i have had one who had a leg badly shorter and leaner than the other healed. It was by prayer and the power of God. No placebo, adrenaline, hypnosis,
derangment, delusion, hallucinations, intelligent forecasting, cold reading involved. If that's not miraculous enough, what is?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by tunde233(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
CURIORITY and DARING TO QUESTION GOD

The christian God is regarded as a FATHER NOT a SLAVE MASTER.
I took God as my father. I discuss anything and everything with him. He was a friend I loved so much. We had a one on one relationship.
This meant I could ask God any question
I am a practical person, I don't just hear the word, I do the word.
People in the bible had chats with God and He is my father and friend so why should I not ask God questions and why should he not answer?
So ask God sincere questions

1. My Number one problem: We are to preach to all nations and make sure people don't perish
I and many christians I know were trying our absolute best to depopulate hell as fast as possible. To make sure people don't just hear the word BUT they actually get saved.
Someone asked why I pray for at least 12hours. It was because of the burden I carried. The burden of soul winning. It was terrifying that many were going to end up in hell and burn forever! if you are a christian and you believe people will end up in hell and you don't preach and try to win souls everyday YOU ARE WORSE THAN BOKO HARAM. FACT!
How can you have peace of mind and sleep at night knowing you hold the secret to eternal life in your hands and you are comfortable? How dear you buy luxuries when you can put that money into soul winning? How can you be asking God for more money, when you should pick up your bag and preach. How can you be asking God to pick up your call so you too can drive Range Rover?
It started becoming apparent that even God was a wicked God. Why?

-so he is all loving, loves humanity more than any man could ever love another man. More than an earthly father would love his son. YET God would let people perish in hell for even telling a lie no matter why you tell the lie or how small it is?

- so the best a God can do is to send humans to preach His word?

Oh wait! Seems you don't understand Jesus died in Jerusalem for the sins of the WHOLE world and If anyone dies without christ he was going to end in Hell. Wait! Do you know how many People would have died in Africa, South America, Australia, China, India, europe, before the Gospel reached them? Do you know how many people die per day?

So all these people will go to hell? The clever answer will be NO, the won't go to hell because they did not know. Oh! So if they won't go to hell because they were ignorant, why preach the gospel to them and make them informed and now if they die with the tiniest of sin without christ they end in hell. Why not leave them ignorant so their souls can be saved based on their ignorance.

How long did it take for the gospel of christ to reach the whole world? Is god truely the God of the whole world or of Jews?

It did not just add up.
This whole gospel thing started to crumble the more I thought of it.
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
That is just a tip of the questions I began to ask God. Of course he had no answer. The same God that reveals other peoples issues to me could not answer this.

continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/17#45231153

Your second lie detected. I am coming
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Seun(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Gift101:
The funny fact is that one of the main reason why people go into Athiesm is because of the stories they've been hearing about the Last Day And Hell.

My brothers and sisters no matter how hard you try to deceive yourself that there's nothing like God so that event is a tale and lies that people use to frighten and deceive humans, it can't still change the fact that it'll come to pass.

Rasture will take place soon and i'm sure ur so-called scientist will deceive you all that it's an alien attack and that is why hollywood is deceiving you all that there's something like ALIEN INVASION by acting films that shows that when aliens attack, they can use their machine to teleport humans above the sky to their space ship.

If you guys are sensitive enough you'll know that they're trying to deceive you that if such an event takes place, it means that it's nothing else than an ALIEN INVASION and it means the visitors are enemies.
Jesus said he would come back soon but it's been 2000 years and it hasn't happened. Throughout that time all Christians believed, just like you do, that Jesus would arrive during their lifetimes and it didn't happen. What makes you so sure that you will be right when so many others who felt the same way you feel, have died of old age and nothing ever happened?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.