Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (208058 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2016
YTderin:
It's like the moment you decide to emancipate yourself from the slavery of religion, you have more intuition to ask questions, research, read,....... I mean, you just feel limitless.
I wasted 18years of my life bounded by the shackles of religion.
I don't argue religion with anyone, hold your beliefs and let me hold mine.
If my mom knows how deep I'm into this, she'll just nag herself to a heart attack, we are still having issues with going to church. I just honour her by going to church on Sundays arming myself with a novel or book (in the guise of the bible). Or better still lie about going to a friend's church, and spend my day at the cinema.
Its just sad, I can't just be my actual self, without people thinking you are possessed.
NB: no Christian fanatic, should bother quoting me, especially using the Bible. I don't recognise it as a fact.
Shout out to all agnostics / atheists on the house, see y'all in hell or wherever they think we are going to be damned to, eternally. Me thinks we are going to have fun.
PS: No preaching to me please. I'm irredeemable.

how about deists? grin
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:25am On Nov 28, 2016
uvalued:

i agree lets stop feeding lows who want to remain low.... and all we do is just enter threads to dissuade fellow believers from giving them food

Yes, I am totally in support, not after what Seun did to Damogul's thread

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by YTderin(f): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
onyenze123:

how about deists? grin
Lol. All join naw.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Emmanystone: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
HardMirror:

When you get banned now, you start crying that seun is partial. Just read what you wrote up there.
Be very happy sir, your god is with you.

BUT...
Woe unto him who puts his trust in man, for the arm of flesh shall fail him.

Seun maybr shielding you from men, but, satan wont even be able to shield him before God.

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Emmanystone: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Make this into a thread
They wont let the thread stand, it will be hidden.

Am even suspecting that butterflylion has been banned. He is not here, why?

Harmmer...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by chrmn1: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Wow this place has been really boring today; thought I should give my atheist friends something to work with. Ciao grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILnsE_KCToI
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Luckymay(f): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
otemanuduno:
better...hell fire is not for atheists because they don't believe in it and support it. Hell fire is like an hallucination made to look very real by the sulphur and phosphorus part of the brain. When those who believes that they might get to hell fire dies, this belief will toil with their brains and set them on fire until they are able to shake themselves off it and get out of it. Then their souls will go to the right place after death.
So as an 'atheist' you believe there's a soul?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by otemanuduno: 6:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Luckymay:

So as an 'atheist' you believe there's a soul?
I AM NOT AN ATHEIST. I AM OTEM, ONE SENT TO THE WORLD TO REVEAL THE TRUE IDENTITY OF yahweh, son of GOD ALMIGHTY and to tell the truth in the scrolls from the time when GOD ALMIGHTY created the Universe with a Big Bang to our present time, even to the time of the future. Check my signature for the truth of the universe.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by vislabraye(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
I've been following the thread but the Op didn't conclude his story. HardMirror, at what point did you become an atheist ?
Secondly, if you've been speaking in tongues, under what inspiration did the tongues come ? You told us that your tongues are genuine.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Anas09: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
vislabraye:
I've been following the thread but the Op didn't conclude his story. HardMirror, at what point did you become an atheist ?
Secondly, if you've been speaking in tongues, under what inspiration did the tongues come ? You told us that your tongues are genuine.
Hahahahahahahaha. My dear, Hardmirror does not answer such questions. He knows that if he attempts, boom will be the sound in his ears.

Dont even bother. Christians are to ignore this thread.

I love you.

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by paulGrundy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Trippledee(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Oppypoppy:
I feel sorry for you. At the time of death you will realize the great mistake you have done. But no chance to repent but judgement. Your choice anyway. Making Heaven is a personal choice.
true talk
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by promisechuks: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2016

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by promisechuks: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2016
chrmn1:
Wow this place has been really boring today; thought I should give my atheist friends something to work with. Ciao grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILnsE_KCToI

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Zenlife: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2016
Strawman:
Nothing you type on Nairaland will alter anybody's religious beliefs even in the slightest.

Just saying...

So says Nairaland self appointed spokesperson...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Zenlife: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2016
nelsonoba:

Can I tell you something Mr NEW ATHEIST? We are not in a competition with atheists.......nobody is begging you to do God a favour by believing in Him. If you believe in God and the death and resurrection of Christ for your sins, you are merely doing yourself a favour of saving your soul. You will certainly discover if you or me is the FOOL here by the time you die and get into eternity to face judgement. Let's leave the answer to that till we both close our eyes here on earth and open them in eternity! No need to argue with you.

Since you are so cocksure of...
"You will certainly discover if you or me is the FOOL here by the time you die and get into eternity to face judgement."

You presumably have experienced it.
Kindly share freely.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KLand(m): 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
ollah1:

Must you force your Jesus to everybody?

No, I mustn't! I wasn't trying to do that either. But it is a decision I highly recommend. The choice is yours to make.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
KLand:

No, I mustn't! I was trying to do that either. But it is a decision I highly recommend. The choice is yours to make.

You shouldn't highly recommend nonsense.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KLand(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
ollah1:

I wish you knew better! No offence pls
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
KLand:

I wish you knew better! No offence pls

I highly recommend you switch to shintoism
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by JhyMedex: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2016
HardMirror:

They are still real to me. I don't disbelief in any of them, I believe in the power of prayers, I believe in healings and I believe in speaking in tongues.

I rily dnt get wat u mean here Bruv...
If God ain't real.. Hw can these b real...
It's believed dt God is responsible for all of d above..
Clarification pls..
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KLand(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
ollah1:

I highly recommend you switch to shintoism

You got me laughing. I follow Jesus, The Way. Join me if you wish.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
KLand:

You got me laughing. I follow Jesus, The Way. Join me if you wish.

I got you laughing. Lol. The same way your previous comments got so many people laughing
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by KLand(m): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
ollah1:

I got you laughing. Lol. The same way your previous comments got so many people laughing

Let me ask you this: Why does it look like the name Jesus offends you so much? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
KLand:

Let me ask you this: Why does it look like the name Jesus offends you so much? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Let me ask you this does other religions offend you so much?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Ken4Christ: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
What a thread! Hard Mirror and all who share his views, I have this to say.

1. You don't figure out spiritual things with your mind. You will be thrown into confusion. That is what happened to Hard Mirror. Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.

2. Your submission that people who have not heard the gospel will not go to hell is not true. The Bible never said so. All unrighteousness will be judged.

The Bible says

Romans 1:18-19.
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE.

So, those who have not heard the gospel are not necessarily exempted from punishment. God has placed within every man a conscience that enables you to know what is good and what is evil.

Besides, there are some judgment you cannot predict the outcome until the judgment day.

Generally speaking, those who haven't heard the gospel stands more risk of going to hell. If any amongst them will be saved, they will be very few.

Noah for instance was never in covenant with God but God counted him righteous in his generation.

Job was not a Jew but he was seen as a righteous man.

But cases like this are not common.

The only way to save people from going to hell is through the preaching of the gospel.

3. Your submission that God is unwilling to help and save the situation reveals your spiritual ignorance. What more help do you need from God? He already sent his Son to die for the sins of the world. You are the one to carry the message to the dying world. God will hold Christian responsible for many souls that ends up in hell if we refuse to preach. So, don't blame God. He has done all he can do. The rest is your responsibility.

4. If you are now an atheist, why do you still use the gift of the Holy Spirit (speaking in tongues) to strengthen yourself occasionally? Then you still believe in God. You are only confused because you didn't receive answers to your many questions.

5. You said those miracles you performed can be replicated by anyone that understand how it works? How many of such miracles have you performed as an atheist.

God didn't answer you because they were very foolish questions. You were a terror to the Kingdom of darkness but he has lured you away from the truth since you were not very grounded in the word.

I may not have done one tenth of the exploits you did but I can confidently tell you that you have erred from the faith.

That is why the Bible warned

1 Corinthians 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth TAKE HEED lest he fall

Hebrews 3:12 TAKE HEED, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

God does exist and he is a loving God. He is also a God of judgment. We humans are even fortunate that we have redemption. Angels don't have redemption. God is not wicked. We are the one that are wicked. We ignore him and choose our own ways.

His mercies are so great that he can save the worst sinners.

Please, repent and give your life to Christ everyone reading this post. There is no opportunity after death.

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Evans1111(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
ollah1:

Define nonsense.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Evans1111(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ken4Christ:
What a thread! Hard Mirror and all who share his views, I have this to say.

1. You don't figure out spiritual things with your mind. You will be thrown into confusion. That is what happened to Hard Mirror. Spiritual things are spiritually discerned.

2. Your submission that people who have not heard the gospel will not go to hell is not true. The Bible never said so. All unrighteousness will be judged.

The Bible says

Romans 1:18-19.
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE.

So, those who have not heard the gospel are not necessarily exempted from punishment. God has placed within every man a conscience that enables you to know what is good and what is evil.

Besides, there are some judgment you cannot predict the outcome until the judgment day.

Generally speaking, those who haven't heard the gospel stands more risk of going to hell. If any amongst them will be saved, they will be very few.

Noah for instance was never in covenant with God but God counted him righteous in his generation.

Job was not a Jew but he was seen as a righteous man.

But cases like this are not common.

The only way to save people from going to hell is through the preaching of the gospel.

3. Your submission that God is unwilling to help and save the situation reveals your spiritual ignorance. What more help do you need from God? He already sent his Son to die for the sins of the world. You are the one to carry the message to the dying world. God will hold Christian responsible for many souls that ends up in hell if we refuse to preach. So, don't blame God. He has done all he can do. The rest is your responsibility.

4. If you are now an atheist, why do you still use the gift of the Holy Spirit (speaking in tongues) to strengthen yourself occasionally? Then you still believe in God. You are only confused because you didn't receive answers to your many questions.

5. You said those miracles you performed can be replicated by anyone that understand how it works? How many of such miracles have you performed as an atheist.

God didn't answer you because they were very foolish questions. You were a terror to the Kingdom of darkness but he has lured you away from the truth since you were not very grounded in the word.

I may not have done one tenth of the exploits you did but I can confidently tell you that you have erred from the faith.

That is why the Bible warned

1 Corinthians 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth TAKE HEED lest he fall

Hebrews 3:12 TAKE HEED, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

God does exist and he is a loving God. He is also a God of judgment. We humans are even fortunate that we have redemption. Angels don't have redemption. God is not wicked. We are the one that are wicked. We ignore him and choose our own ways.

His mercies are so great that he can save the worst sinners.

Please, repent and give your life to Christ everyone reading this post. There is no opportunity after death.

Well said dude, well said.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 1:59am On Dec 03, 2016
HardMirror:
Hello,

I am sorry I won't be able to reveal my real name. But every other detail I give are absolutely genuine.

If you were a FUTARIAN from 2007 to 2012 it's possible you know this radical dude typing this. Yes. I was a popular christian on campus because of my activities then.

I had formal Pastoral training from my home church with a certificate. (Don't want to name the church). That was before I got admission into
FUTA. We planted 2 new churches before I gained admission and was able to get the churches members before handing over to more experienced pastors.

Believe it or not, I have over 300 converts that I know of and had a book I wrote the names of my converts so has to pray for them everyday by name.

I am very sure the real number will be in the thousands, because this 300+ converts are the only ones I have their names written.

I stayed in Akindeko Hostel in my first year in Futa. I was one of those who did what we called "morning cry" everyday in the hostel. Usually from 6am in the morning. Preaching that people should repent for the kingdom of God was at hand.
I remember how I usually had clashes with the muslims at the mosque beside Akindeko Hostel.

NOTE: this is a true life story and all I say is nothing but the absolute truth. More of this story is to come.
You can follow for updates

Continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian#45183472
The common thread with almost all overt atheists is serious mental illness or an inclination to develop a profound mental illness by age thirty-five.

“We have found that to be true in about 97% of the cases. You never have any medical study where 97% of your results are positive. It’s almost impossible to make a mistake with numbers like that. Something is going on here and the common thread with almost all overt atheists is serious mental illness or an inclination to develop a profound mental illness by age thirty-five.
“It’s hard to accept something like this — something like the results of our study — in an enlightened society, but there is no getting around the scientific proof. Every variable and every model that has been used comes to the same conclusion. People who openly do not believe in a creator or a greater spirit and opt to debate it as part of their definition of self, are almost always suffering from a serious mental illness, and if they are not currently sick, the odds are nearly 100% that they eventually will become mentally ill. “

View the full article here:
http://thedamienzone.com/2012/08/17/atheism-as-a-mental-disorder-or-illness-new-studies-say-yes/
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScienceWatch: 2:01am On Dec 03, 2016
erusen:
sounds cool I became an agnostic just two months ago,my story long your own
Atheism is a mental illness….
The insane men who founded atheism also have the greatest influence on Psychology and Psychiatry, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Thomas Henry Huxley and Nietzsche all shared certain common experiences and a definite psychological pattern is evident. Their early childhoods were marked by some form of spiritual training. They were men whose dominating, overbearing and even abusive fathers led them to rebellion and renunciations of God.
They endured cold, ruthless parents, grew up in an environment of bullying and abuse often done in the name of God.
These boys hated their fathers, these spiritual wounds festered a rebellion against a hostile father they identified with a hostile God. They made it their lives work to destroy the God who had come to symbolize their father.

Charles Darwin – he lived the greatest portion of his life in deep depression, there is a history of mental illness in his family. He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless catalogue of psychosomatic illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.

Thomas Henry Huxley- he detested his hot tempered father he suffered terrible bullying at school and had a terrible fear of insanity, which ran in his family. In fact his father died in an insane asylum. His hatred of God was rooted in the fear that the insanity in his family was caused by unclean spirits. He believed he had been poisoned by vapours from a dead body. After his only son dies of scarlet fever he detested God and believed he was cruel, hostile, angry and indifferent to suffering.

Nietzsche – Grew up with no male role model, he was a repressed homosexual and a victim of syphilis, depression and senility. He blamed his mom for the death of his father.

Sigmund Freud – he believed a female is a failed boy and he was obsessed with the incestuous conquest of his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.
These four prophets of atheism and many more all had powerful domineering fathers. They were fearful, weak, submissive kids. They all grew up with a history of headaches, depression , obsessive fears, extreme shyness, intestinal disorders, and made it there lives work to destroy God who had come to symbolize there fathers.
“ Its Madness”
View full article here:
http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Atheism-is-a-mental-illness-20120413

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.