Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,005 members, 7,803,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again - Religion (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again (207857 Views)

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads / Part 3: Pastor To Atheist: Ask Me Any Question I Will Answer If Safe For Me / PART 2: Pastor to Atheist: Why I will NEVER be a Christian again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2016
laribari:

Obviously you are drunk!

Firstly, you are not even sure becos you said "maybe" and which devil is fighting it?

Christians are the ones who suffers religious persecution and killings, most especially from the hands of Muslim people.

Christians are the ones whose places of worship is being burnt all because we believe Jesus is the son of God against what Islam think of him.

Please! Please!! Please!!! Don't get me started on this because I'm not in the mood for argument.

The teaching of Christianity teaches forgiveness even though it's hard to forgive but at least that is what the bible preaches; meanwhile the Koran says kill your enemy and you guys see Christians as you're enemy. All the religious killings are either initiated or carried out by Muslims, against Christians.

Abeg pack well jare, I'm not in the mood!

Okay
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by LilTyRoNe: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by OtemAtum: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lessonteacher:
can you be too sure about God not existing? What if u were wrong? Don't you think matters like thez are deeper than our imagination? If you think the bible story is fairy tale, can you tell us the real one about how everything came to be?

Here is what you seek...

Doctufos: mystery of the cosmic creator (MCC)
the Account By Knoliud
Chapter One
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a great source of energy.
2. the energy of God is not created and no one can destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself disintegrated into space and time and into everything that is in existence, but only one of their kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited. And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is called time.
6. And there was light, darkness, water, tepex, an element, an image as of a giant Homo, an image as of a great animal, an image as of a star, an image as of a sphere, an image as of a great tree and many other things, all being single.
7. And everything was one of its kind. And everything had consciousness in itself.
8. And the greatest energy was with the light. And the light diffused into the image of the giant Homo, for it is the greatest consciousness.
9. And the giant Homo with the light in it is God Almighty. And the light which abides in him(it) is great. And God Almighty is filled with organs which are all lights, for the great light in him has disintegrated to form organs in him.
10. And the strongest of the lights in him dwells in his head.
11. And God Almighty began to imagine how everything would go. And the imagination of God was unlimited, for he reasoned and imagined all things at once.
12. And the things which he imagined also are filled with Imaginations. And so continues endless imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God, there exist some beings. And these beings have similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these beings are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
16. Now all these beings are the male creatures of God Almighty. And the female creatures of God Almighty are Earthus, Aditi, Osun, Saraswati,...and millions others.
17. And all these beings were of different colours and heights and manner of behaviours, according to how God Almighty has given them to do.
18. And all these beings know and understand all the languages which were also in the thought of God Almighty. And they dwelt in the brain of God Almighty, being the best part of him.
19. And God Almighty thought, saying, it is time for all these beings to be put in the outer universe as flesh. For I have created them only as lights within me. Now let them go and create all the things which they have created when they were in me. And God Almighty took tepex and made images of Homos like himself. And all the masculine lights which were in him did he put in the images of tepex.
20. And all these are called gods. Now the female lights remained in God and explored every part of him. And God said, all the things which has happened without time shall I make to happen also within time and space which I have created.
21. And God said, these beings shall represent me, for I shall soon diffuse into everything and I shall no more be seen in isolation, but only in everything shall I be felt and observed. Now they are light, but they have darkness in them, even as there is darkness in everything.
22. And their darknesses shall be made known when their actions are of less benefit to nature, which is a part of me. And a god shall be an adversary to a planet or to all things if such god has gone out of light.
23. And such god shall become darkness and shall be forgotten until a time of reincarnation. For there shall be ages and periods and era and time.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Annestacia: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by segunojo866: 7:17am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by segunojo866: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2017
obataokenwa:
no need telling him to retrace his steps to be saved. if truly he go to the extent he got to as a previous Christian and now curse God, dear he has already sinned against the Holy Ghost. no rememdy
ignorance, Holy Ghost rubbish

2 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by segunojo866: 7:34am On Sep 06, 2017
HardMirror:

I never faked speaking in tongues.
I fact it came after I learnt how important it was for a christian.
the man of God that thought us was a very honest man, he did not force anyone. He only pleaded that we earnestly seek the gift of the spirit and prayed with us. That same day many started speaking when he prayed, but I could not. I just couldn't it was all strange to me. When ever I opened my mouth I felt like I was about to say rubbish to God.
About a month after this, I was praying at home. I always loved prayer walks because it helps me pray longer. So I was pacing about the back of our house (no one can see me there or distract me, there was a farm there). And asking God to help me so I can pray in spirit. I remember the words of that man of God saying we need to have faith and just speak as the spirit leads. So I opened my mouth and spoke. It was really really strange, but I started to flow.

I can still speak in tongues till date. In fact when ever I am stressed and I need solution, I pace about the house and speak in tongues. It helps me think better.

https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/5#45203754
funny atheist, am an atheist too but please stop missing Christainity and atheism together. Why should an atheist be speaking in tongues. Please stop it before it turns to be a mental problem

3 Likes

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2018
lolz I have missed sha!... didn't know there such an interesting discussion... I know the op won't answer even if I call for him.... but yet an not bothered .. .

his case isn't special ....

there are things I can relate to in his stories. ..

anyways those who know the race isn't for the Swift and TONGUE SPEAKERS AND 12 HOURS PRAYERS knows that the bro fell into wrong doctrines ... I wonder how someone would be so vast in the And yet still be conducting Pentecostal type of deliverance lolz

1 Like

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Ferisidowu:
lolz I have missed sha!... didn't know there such an interesting discussion... I know the op won't answer even if I call for him.... but yet an not bothered .. .

his case isn't special ....

there are things I can relate to in his stories. ..

anyways those who know the race isn't for the Swift and TONGUE SPEAKERS AND 12 HOURS PRAYERS knows that the bro fell into wrong doctrines ... I wonder how someone would be so vast in the And yet still be conducting Pentecostal type of deliverance lolz

i would answer you.
so what have you got on your mind?

as for wrong doctrines, you need to read some of my threads and try be honest with yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/3411190/2-year-old-daughter-got

https://www.nairaland.com/3283092/heaven-hell-after-earth-makes

https://www.nairaland.com/3106646/where-god-juju-vodoo-when

https://www.nairaland.com/3063674/what-race-adam-say-evolution

https://www.nairaland.com/3209719/true-story-praying-against-boko

https://www.nairaland.com/3156251/why-christians-most-evil-sect

https://www.nairaland.com/3247447/must-read-perfect-explanation-why

https://www.nairaland.com/3329670/lessons-learned-6-year-old

that is besides the obvious,
god does not answer prayers
the contradictions and misleadings of the bible
the obvious plagiarism of the bible stories
nothing adds up.

you believe your own god and reject others, why?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by petra1(m): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2018
Ferisidowu:
lolz I have missed sha!... didn't know there such an interesting discussion... I know the op won't .. I wonder how someone would be so vast in the And yet still be conducting Pentecostal type of deliverance

What do you mean by Pentecostal deliverance
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by OkaiCorne(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2018
HardMirror:

i would answer you.
so what have you got on your mind?

as for wrong doctrines, you need to read some of my threads and try be honest with yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/3411190/2-year-old-daughter-got

https://www.nairaland.com/3283092/heaven-hell-after-earth-makes

https://www.nairaland.com/3106646/where-god-juju-vodoo-when

https://www.nairaland.com/3063674/what-race-adam-say-evolution

https://www.nairaland.com/3209719/true-story-praying-against-boko

https://www.nairaland.com/3156251/why-christians-most-evil-sect

https://www.nairaland.com/3247447/must-read-perfect-explanation-why

https://www.nairaland.com/3329670/lessons-learned-6-year-old

that is besides the obvious,
god does not answer prayers
the contradictions and misleadings of the bible
the obvious plagiarism of the bible stories
nothing adds up.

you believe your own god and reject others, why?

Good morning bro...trust you're doing great.

One question please...has the Spirit of the Eternal Creator led you into any mistake before?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
petra1:

..... those liers that think that call themselves deliverance ministers as if there's any other deliverance aside all that Christ did....

be deceiving themselves with SLAIN IN THE SPIRIT. hitting their heads on tables and chairs, speaking gibberish in the name of tongues... would organise formication deliverance meeting, stealing deliverance meeting, spirit wife, spirit husband deliverance meeting,,, instead of teaching the people the true word that sets free ,,, they say it witches and wizards lolz some even use broom, on people in the name deliverance... all of them are enemies of Christianity... the funny op fell into their hands lolz now come here and be thinking he knows anything about TRUE Christianity
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
petra1:

..... those liers that think that call themselves deliverance ministers as if there's any other deliverance aside all that Christ did....

be deceiving themselves with SLAIN IN THE SPIRIT. hitting their heads on tables and chairs, speaking gibberish in the name of tongues... would organise formication deliverance meeting, stealing deliverance meeting, spirit wife, spirit husband deliverance meeting,,, instead of teaching the people the true word that sets free ,,, they say it witches and wizards lolz some even use broom, on people in the name deliverance... all of them are enemies of Christianity... the funny op fell into their hands lolz now come here and be thinking he knows anything about TRUE Christianity
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Good morning bro...trust you're doing great.

One question please...has the Spirit of the Eternal Creator led you into any mistake before?
pls enlighten me about this spirit.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Joelanthony: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
hard mirror, did the Bible teach that,,, because you are a Christians you must live in good health?

did the Bible teach that God answers ALL TYPES OF PRAYERS even those out of his will?

the doctrines you held when you were a PASTOR is wrong.. I have read all of the things you asked me to read....

I not telling you to change your mind. .. lolz
I just want you to see that being a pastor doesn't mean you even understand scriptures...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by HardMirror(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ferisidowu:
hard mirror, did the Bible teach that,,, because you are a Christians you must live in good health?

did the Bible teach that God answers ALL TYPES OF PRAYERS even those out of his will?

the doctrines you held when you were a PASTOR is wrong.. I have read all of the things you asked me to read....

I not telling you to change your mind. .. lolz
I just want you to see that being a pastor doesn't mean you even understand scriptures...
i want your reply on just this then: https://www.nairaland.com/3411190/2-year-old-daughter-got

waiting...
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by petra1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ferisidowu:

You don't believe in the move of the spirit? miracle , healings and speaking in tongues?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
petra1:

You don't believe in the move of the spirit? miracle , healings and speaking in tongues?

not the way a Pentecostalist or charismatic does.... the working of the spirit is far more in-depth that what these men make of it. ..

healing and miracles are only done by God ....
even Paul didn't heal some well beloved brethren in the Bible .... because he had no power of his own... the Lord dictates when to heal ....

concerning tongues.... I believe tongues has to do with real language not the gibberish people speak today.... making ignorant unbelievers laugh and think THEY THEMSELVES ARE THE WISE ONES

am sorry, you may not understand... but I know that the move of the spirit isn't what these people take it to be....

modern pastors lie to themselves by "leading the spirit"... saying nonsense like "the spirit can't work without human function"... it all lies...

and that why that self acclaimed pastor (op) thought he knew God.... since he was performing deliverance... and speaking in tongues lolz
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by petra1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ferisidowu:

not the way a Pentecostalist or charismatic does.... the working of the spirit is far more in-depth that what these men make of it. ..

even Paul didn't heal some well beloved brethren in the Bible .... because he had no power of his own... the Lord dictates when to heal ....

concerning tongues.... I believe tongues has to do with real language not the gibberish people speak today.... making ignorant unbelievers laugh and think THEY THEMSELVES ARE THE WISE ONES

am sorry, you may not understand... but I know that the move of the spirit isn't what these people take it to be....

modern pastors lie to themselves by "leading the spirit"... saying nonsense like "the spirit can't work without human function"... it all lies...

and that why that self acclaimed pastor (op) thought he knew God.... since he was performing deliverance... and speaking in tongues lolz

supposing what you believe is wrong.

Matthew 10:8
8Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give

from the above verse. is it not their responsibility?
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
petra1:

supposing what you believe is wrong.
it isn't wrong sir.... not one bit....
you may prove me wrong.. let's see....
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by petra1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ferisidowu:

it isn't wrong sir.... not one bit....

you may prove me wrong.. let's see....

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
petra1:

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give

Christ have them power to do so.... not all have that power brother
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ferisidowu:

Your version of christianity is mere words, no action....

More like diluted belief in Yahweh's magical powers.

By the way, you just raised a 2016 thread in 2018, it's the best miracle you've performed this year.
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by efficiencie(m): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
gringringrin a lot of tales by moonlight here...Nairaland is never short of very amusing people!
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
ScepticalPyrrho:
Your version of christianity is mere words, no action....

More like diluted belief in Yahweh's magical powers.

By the way, you just raised a 2016 thread in 2018, it's the best miracle you've performed this year.

you seem to be blind ...
for you not to seen my previous post....
fool
I wonder who told you that Christians are "miracles catalysts"
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by ScepticalPyrrho: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ferisidowu:

you seem to be blind ...
for you not to seen my previous post....
fool
I wonder who told you that Christians are "miracles catalysts"
I thought you would be reasonable.
Hasty judgement on my part.

I wish you a sin-free year. undecided
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
ScepticalPyrrho:
I thought you would be reasonable.
Hasty judgement on my part.

I wish you a sin-free year. undecided

yes you just proved what I called you earlier "fool"...

do you know what sin is?

I attack you with such words cos you must have thought yourself to know a lot about Christianity
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by budaatum: 12:37am On Jan 10, 2018
I am laughing my head off!

HardMirror:
CONTINUATION...
CURIORITY and DARING TO QUESTION GOD

The christian God is regarded as a FATHER NOT a SLAVE MASTER.
I took God as my father. I discuss anything and everything with him. He was a friend I loved so much. We had a one on one relationship.
This meant I could ask God any question
I am a practical person, I don't just hear the word, I do the word.
People in the bible had chats with God and He is my father and friend so why should I not ask God questions and why should he not answer?
So ask God sincere questions

1. My Number one problem: We are to preach to all nations and make sure people don't perish
I and many christians I know were trying our absolute best to depopulate hell as fast as possible. To make sure people don't just hear the word BUT they actually get saved.
Someone asked why I pray for at least 12hours. It was because of the burden I carried. The burden of soul winning. It was terrifying that many were going to end up in hell and burn forever! if you are a christian and you believe people will end up in hell and you don't preach and try to win souls everyday YOU ARE WORSE THAN BOKO HARAM. FACT!
How can you have peace of mind and sleep at night knowing you hold the secret to eternal life in your hands and you are comfortable? How dear you buy luxuries when you can put that money into soul winning? How can you be asking God for more money, when you should pick up your bag and preach. How can you be asking God to pick up your call so you too can drive Range Rover?
It started becoming apparent that even God was a wicked God. Why?

-so he is all loving, loves humanity more than any man could ever love another man. More than an earthly father would love his son. YET God would let people perish in hell for even telling a lie no matter why you tell the lie or how small it is?

- so the best a God can do is to send humans to preach His word?

Oh wait! Seems you don't understand Jesus died in Jerusalem for the sins of the WHOLE world and If anyone dies without christ he was going to end in Hell. Wait! Do you know how many People would have died in Africa, South America, Australia, China, India, europe, before the Gospel reached them? Do you know how many people die per day?
[b]
So all these people will go to hell? The clever answer will be NO, the won't go to hell because they did not know. Oh! So if they won't go to hell because they were ignorant, why preach the gospel to them and make them informed and now if they die with the tiniest of sin without christ they end in hell. Why not leave them ignorant so their souls can be saved based on their ignorance.

How long did it take for the gospel of christ to reach the whole world? Is god truely the God of the whole world or of Jews? [/b]

It did not just add up.
This whole gospel thing started to crumble the more I thought of it.

That is just a tip of the questions I began to ask God. Of course he had no answer. The same God that reveals other peoples issues to me could not answer this.

continued here: https://www.nairaland.com/3078223/pastor-atheist-why-never-christian/17#45231153
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by budaatum: 12:45am On Jan 10, 2018
fashmania:

this really got me laughing. I was chatting with a female friend yesterday. they had a vigil in her church on Friday. so I asked her on Saturday if she remembered to pray for me too and she answered "maybe". so I asked her why maybe, she said she didn't know because she prayed in tongues. So I asked her the difference between praying in tongues and praying using normal languages. she said praying in tongues is better because the devil doesn't know the language. and I was like wtf? so I asked her, if the devil doesn't understand the language, how come you guys chase demons out with the same language? her response was "you can't understand". what's so difficult to understand in that?
She didn't understand angry
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by budaatum: 1:04am On Jan 10, 2018
johnydon22:

Frosbel's case is really a very good case study here how dangerous it is for any religious person to encounter atheists no matter how strong they think their belief is..

frosbel is a good example

We all at one point were top notch core religionists and theists but along the line the thunder struck..wink

Frosbel was one top debater against atheists here on NL, we don't have anybody here now that can match that, his aggressiveness during his days.. He was a pain then, i only watched as a guest then though.

then slowly the emergence of reason started, the little seeds of doubt and question his endless encounters with atheists culminated and germinated into a tree..

even though they might sound aggressive and all that, it is expected for a dearly held idea to be aggressive towards a new contradicting one but some things never remain same.

some way along the line, it may take years but they will one day ask one question as an effect from the debates with atheists.

and from there the slow painful and lonely hard journey begins ...

thats why i always maintain: it's dangerous for anyone with a belief in deities to debate an atheist, it might take a very long time but that tiny mustered seed of doubt must be planted.

so when debating, do not argue to win an argument or argue endlessly, it is needless and infantile..

Simple make your points and be done with it, all needed is just 1 tiny seed of doubt, natural curiosity takes over..

the result is always ......... You know it
Re: From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again by OkaiCorne(m): 5:47am On Jan 10, 2018
HardMirror:

pls enlighten me about this spirit.

It's a Spirit that has allegiance to no religion. It works effectively for those who are ready to seek the TRUTH and live by it...and by extension, live an enlightened life.

This Spirit has manifested itself strongly in the lives of a few people who changed the world for better...unfortunately, with the passage of time after the death of these people, ignorant followers made a religion out of these people.

This Spirit has been given out to all humans in this realm of existence...however, it depends on your willingness to cooperate with it or reject it and rely on your strengths alone...it works through your conscience and intuition to lead you to the right answers, even in the face of insufficient facts that logic alone might require...

Tearing down the falsehood that comes with religion is the first step to the journey of enlightenment, for a house built on a faulty foundation shall surely crumble.

I am telling you how this Spirit operates in its raw form... and not according to how any religious book puts it...however, I can make references to how it operates based on your religious background (which you don't belong to anymore) if it will help you understand quicker...

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (90) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.