Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,661 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

See These Hilarious Cartoons And Photos On Fuel Scarcity. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See These Hilarious Cartoons And Photos On Fuel Scarcity. (2045 Views)

Check Out These Hilarious Poses / Political Cartoons And Memes Of 2017 In Nigeria / How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See These Hilarious Cartoons And Photos On Fuel Scarcity. by hotspec(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
I trust naija. They always create hilarious moments out of any hard times. These are some funny cartoons and photos I stumbled upon on the net about the preset fuel scarcity in the country. Feel free to add yours and lets laugh together.

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Photos You Can Relate To If You Are Ajepako / Look At The Sign Board I Saw.!!!!! / Jeovy And His Villagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.