Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed (60366 Views)

Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! / AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him / RMD Disappointed On Hillary Clinton's Loss As He Releases Stylish Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by dare2differ: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
The same Freeze that told the whole world that his ex-wife is insecure, temperamental and abusivesad

Yeye dey smell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by BolaLFC(f): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
dare2differ:
Which yeye husband?undecided
I tire o. If he like make he no heal. Ole, lazy broke ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by pedrilo: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dis one wey women dey beat! Who dey even take am serious again?

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Sanchase: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by goingape: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
dare2differ:
hypocritesmiley
do you even know the meaning of hypocrite undecided

since your hubby is insulting, keep doing what you do best! you will soon be miserable!
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by dare2differ: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Most of these women can't take half of what she did: (.
BolaLFC:
I tire o. If he like make he no heal. Ole, lazy broke ass
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
My verdict: Teebliss did cocaine and in financial mess, while Tiwa f.ucked Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid, 2 Face and many more. Both can go their separate ways.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Generalk007: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pls leave dis lady alone she is a woman we need to respect and for her hubby d guy is something else

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by goingape: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
harizonal123:
Its either Tiwa didn't show her man enough love or tj is just too envious of her success

U are too big mouthed for my liking
go find small mouthed for your liking undecided

who is this one self.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by modik(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
MIMZY EVERY WHERE YOU GO.

NO CONTROVERSY.

CARRY GO.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Missonas(f): 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
No be this same Freeze show pictures of the wound wey him wife design for him bodi on insta the other day? Na him stil con dey challenge person issorai. Its ok to mess with me but when u mess with my maale I fit do and undo!

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tee Billz was the one who went on social media to air their dirty laundry, tarnish her image and make accusations against her. Tiwa has the right to defend herself. This is 2016. Women have the right to speak up for themselves and that's what she has done. If you don't like it, that's too bad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by goingape: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Generalk007:
Pls leave dis lady alone she is a woman we need to respect and for her hubby d guy is something else
what do you know about respect undecided

do you think respect is a free gift! you earn it.

that tiwa just lost all the respect she deserve, just don't come and be shouting respect just because your are a woman
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by sokera: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
after watching Tiwa's video a very good psychologist would discover Tiwa was not 100 percent honest, she lied about sometimes and she use crocodile tears to deceive people , only an intelligent person would discover that she was not real and honest .... But I pray and wish she found joy and happiness again ...

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by wallex1983(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Teebliz is the architect of his own problem. Tiwa didn't sack him because he was promoting her. Nobody in his right senses would. If you can cheat on your wife, even financially, then you can kill her.

If he wasn't shortchanged him, he would still have been the manager. Imagine 40%. I will do his job for her for 25% sef

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by darlenese(f): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
, do you realize that the interview you gave could lead to the end of TJ's world? Who is now going to hire, work with, or have any business dealings with an unstable, adulterous, fraudulent, cocaine sniffer who cannot manage money and has his priorities misplaced?

The more reason why Teeblizz should have kept his stinky mouth shut!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by ronald4lif(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
I have nothing but pity for all the women in this guy's life. Dude is too loquacious for my liking and always want to be heard. Can he just shut up? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Blade21: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
ehie:
Tiwa showed no emotional intelligence. She thought he was dead or hoped he was dead. This is someone who was considering suicide and you come and hit the nail on his coffin. There is life beneath this ur crappy and godforsaken auto tuned rubbish. You should have maintained a diginifed silence and let ur husband heal.
he called her mum a witch accused her of infidelity infact with two married men who are close to them that was low, didn't you think it could make tiwa to be suicidal she did what she ought to have done and if she didnt reply that would have been de end for her . # I stand with Tiwa on this one#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by yxizzy(f): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
yeah right, no one would want to employ Tee Billz after Tiwa's interview, but did TJ think about that when he went public with his marital affairs to the extent of committing suicide, wasn't he aiming at Tiwa Savage's career as well, to turn her fans into haters?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Koddedtinz: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
See this hypocrite that came out to talk about his own marriage on social media! angry

Why didn't he attend to his own privately? Yellowed Baboon

6 Likes

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
ehie:
Tiwa showed no emotional intelligence. She thought he was dead or hoped he was dead. This is someone who was considering suicide and you come and hit the nail on his coffin. There is life beneath this ur crappy and godforsaken auto tuned rubbish. You should have maintained a diginifed silence and let ur husband heal.

Dignified silence you say?

Until you are in her shoes and her husband tells the world that you slept with three of your colleagues you can now talk.

For now shove your reservations and emotional intelligence nonsense. ‎

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Blade21: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
ronald4lif:
I have not but pity for all the women in this guy's life. Dude is too loquacious for my liking and always want to be heard. Can he just shut up? undecided
now that's my guy Ronald
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by MadCow1: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Its shiit like this that makes MadCow want to expand his Internet madness to Instagram and Twitter.. angry

Wetin this Albino OAP dey yarn?

Teebillz called Tiwa a 'hoe' and accused her of sleeping with three people. Shiit that can ruin her career in the industry. This freeze fhucker said nothing bout that.

Tiwa responds with her version of events that she has had to deal with leading up to the ex-boos rants and he picks on her?

Anybody that believe Teebillz was suicidal is a joker.. That Nigga chose the busiest bridge in Lagos (in terms of pedestrian and vehicular traffic) to stage his fake suicide attempts. angry angry angry Why didn't he go to third mainland bridge where nobody would have paid attention to him to jump? Atleast before P.Square and Banky pass through Ikoyi traffic to get to third Mainland to stop him, he would have been sleeping with the fishes. angry

This OAP fellow is officially and Everlasting Bastard.. angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by focus7: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tee Billz shouldn't have started it in the place, those nonsense he said could have as well ends the ladies career. It seems many don't know what a woman suffers living with an unfaithful and unreasonable jealous husband like TEE Billz. It is easy to judge her not minding she suffers emotional issues. OAS is talking of premeditation, I commend Tiwa, if she has had all those experience and she could still conceal it until the immature husband began to form suicidal and blackmail her along side. OAS should go and hug transformer and leave Tiwa alone. I hate when Africans want their women to perform miracle in handling emotional depression as a result of wrong treatment from their husband whereas a white woman in the position of Tiwa Savage could have help Tee Billz on his way to hell after his suicidal rescue by blowing up his head with all the trauma he caused her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by CaptPlanet(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Right on Freeze! All I saw in that interview was an attack/ damage control. A classic case of an eye for an eye, making them all blind.

She had to tie a scarf, wear no make up so that she can play a victimised wife. It was all drama.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Both parties hv to be blamed. When you get married in Ikoyi registry and divorce on IG. Its stupidity at its peak.!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by DRISKLEF(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Memphis357:
2016....... This year is gonna be filled with the rubbish antics of 9ja celebs.

Its called SHOWBIZ man.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
sokera:
after watching Tiwa's video a very good psychologist would discover Tiwa was not 100 percent honest, she lied about sometimes and she use crocodile tears to deceive people , only an intelligent person would discover that she was not real and honest .... But I pray and wish she found joy and happiness again ...
her body language told a different story
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by roymary: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
#Yimu

So you believe Tiwa did not sleep with those men? Not that its so much of a big deal since it all happened before she got married but that was enough for many not to have also married her but Teebillz did. He felt betrayed and unappreciated when the madam cut him off simply because she wan dey free and enjoy different sizes like the popular ones we all know.

Women can deceive sha. undecided

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ariel20:

Dignified silence you say?

Until you are in her shoes and her husband tells the world that you slept with three of your colleagues you can now talk.

For now shove your reservations and emotional intelligence nonsense. ‎
she is the star.. To protect her brand she should have been silent. Three years or so ago Kate Hudson broke up with Owen Wilson. He tried to commit suicide. She was silent went to see him and made sure enough time had gone before she started dating that is PR... 101. But what do u know.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by samsam2019: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
I can tolerate someone who is into weed or cigarette

Once I know you're into hard drugs like cocaine I'll cut all ties with you
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by harizonal123(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
1stCitizen:
All she needed to do was deny the accusations if they are untrue.

She just ended up destroying the guy completely.
Deny ke? Nobody would have believed her, not even u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 / Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies / E-money Having Fun As Phyno & Kcee Entertain Him In His Luxury Car ( Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.