Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed (60385 Views)

Mercy Johnson Disappointed By Arik Air! / AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him / RMD Disappointed On Hillary Clinton's Loss As He Releases Stylish Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by okovo(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2016
Wizdray:
You guys should leave Tiwa alone
And who is holding her?
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by okovo(m): 10:20am On May 01, 2016
Ariel20:
Freeze just shut it for once.
Who your counselling don epp?
Chief counsellor

Thats why you girls will never learn
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 10:22am On May 01, 2016
okovo:

Thats why you girls will never learn

That's you boys not Men oo would never have sense.

Boys like you
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
Oh yea? Please tell me one of the many meanings in this context.
It might mean I'm just saying, he has sense! You want another one? grin

Are you for real? The for better and worse comment came because Tiwa was the one leaving, due to the fact that she can't take no more, that's when you remember the bullsh1t phrase, I didn't see you saying same when billz was spilling and threatening suicide. The comment about praying that no proof of the cheating be found, if not 'gen gen', clearly indicates you thought she did it.

Come what do you even take me for?
I didn't say same when Billz started this charade?, why, because I didn't even bother to read the thread.

Nope that comment clearly signify that if evidence suffice that she (Tiwa) did, then gen gen simply mean people will know she's a liar.

I take you for a girl.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Favolly(f): 12:06pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Calm down girl. Remember your pressure points... Hands behind yours ears and rub gently... Whoosah, whoosah. There you go. grin grin
Lol, lemme jare
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2016
Favolly:

Lol, lemme jare
Muuwaaah. wink when was the last time I told you, you're cute? grin
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Favolly(f): 12:23pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Muuwaaah. wink when was the last time I told you, you're cute? grin
I've never heard you say it undecided
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by freecocoa(f): 12:40pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
It might mean I'm just saying, he has sense! You want another one? grin

I didn't say same when Billz started this charade?, why, because I didn't even bother to read the thread.

Nope that comment clearly signify that if evidence suffice that she (Tiwa) did, then gen gen simply mean people will know she's a liar.

I take you for a girl.
You not a serious somebody, be gone from me biko.angry

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by hunkydory(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2016
Does anyone here know who Tee Billz best friend is?.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
You not a serious somebody, be gone from me biko.angry
Answer your pm, so you'll know whether I'm serious or not. wink grin
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2016
Favolly:

I've never heard you say it undecided
Nope, you didn't, didn't you. Lol. Now hear it, "you're cute". wink
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by freecocoa(f): 1:15pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Answer your pm, so you'll know whether I'm serious or not. wink grin
We can discuss whatever here, I don't have energy to start sorting through pms to find yours.tongue
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Favolly(f): 1:39pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Nope, you didn't, didn't you. Lol. Now hear it, "you're cute". wink

Awwwn! No one has ever called me cute on virtual space

*blushing smiley smiley
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 3:00pm On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
We can discuss whatever here, I don't have energy to start sorting through pms to find yours.tongue
LOL. You can start now. You have another pm. Lol. grin wink
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2016
Favolly:

Awwwn! No one has ever called me cute on virtual space

*blushing smiley smiley
Oh really? I bet lots of people have called you cute in reality? Unlucky me.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 01, 2016
blazer234:

The guy is free to destroy her, but she is not free to destroy the guy, abi?

You peeps should be reasonable with your reasoning and comments.

When a woman slaps her husband and he retaliates by using a horse whip to disfigure her. Your likes will come here to say 2 wrongs do not make a right.
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by Favolly(f): 5:15pm On May 01, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oh really? I bet lots of people have called you cute in reality? Unlucky me.
Unlucky you indeed tongue
Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by JoeBlocks(m): 5:21pm On May 01, 2016
Favolly:
Unlucky you indeed tongue
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Tiwa Savage, I'm Disappointed by okovo(m): 5:20am On May 02, 2016
Ariel20:

That's you boys not Men oo would never have sense.
Boys like you
i bet you can stand tall call yourself a woman lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Shows Herself Bathing In Her Bathroom / Fortune Ateumunname Is Dead! Davido's Personal Photographer Dies / At 17, My Bra Couldn’t Fit My bosom – Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.