Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,996 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:11 AM

He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. (13069 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Must Read :take Me Home, Let's Do Something Nasty (18+) / Take Me Home (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by torqque7(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
MYSTICGAL represent, excellence, sincerity, simplicity, charisma, style, astuteness, tolerance and most of all, singularity. Team MTSTICGAL all the way

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
hahahahuhuhaha, dem don spoil this thread for dis bankie girl sha.knight vs werey. dare2differ stand alone(na u go suffer pass). kikiki, **smoke ma weed dey go**
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Did you know whether he removed your clothes and molested you, while you slept, then later, put it back on? grin
how do u expect her to know when her kitty is borehole

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Elzends(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
ireneony:
guy I nor get ooo. But I go fit help you with my Samsung charger grin

Hafa u de play ball today
Nne if nah galaxy s7 charger please gimme abeg.
I dey injury oh, I'll be bk nxt month
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
hahahaha, everywhere na war nau, see bashing...**smoking in my humble corner**
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Are you people still here? Celebrity section na im dey happen o grin grin grin
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Chrisrare: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Are you people still here? Celebrity section na im dey happen o grin grin grin
Its a good thing u dont work on saturdays.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by UIA04(f): 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yuneehk:

She's really a good writer. While reading, it felt like I was watching a nollywood movie.
Happy birthday
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by tempem: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
grin cheesy cheesy I dey come let me go and do small amebo
Jade, do you remember me? The guy who offered you a ride with his keke(tri-cycle).
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Okpueze1(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
You are probably not his taste, jst bellow his class and standard. No insult meant. Search for him back and see how it'll turn out if u doubt me.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Yuneehk(f): 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
UIA04:
Happy birthday
Thank you hun
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by dare2differ: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Whatever

I am curious though. Why are you so fvcking obsessed with bankers?

Jadekitana:

First things first if I have a problem with anyone, I thrash the person and move on. Tell the mods who are your friends to do a proper check, Jade has just one moniker, she's no jobless coward opening multiple accounts just because of a mere contest. I don't know why you and your cohorts are pained for nothing. Is it because of the money? Or why so much brouhaha because of an Internet thing? I'm too busy for such wink i'm only interested in creating "annoying" threads. Now drink a glass of water, before your phone turns red with venom!
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by dare2differ: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who is this one again?
Lasveg:
wot r u doing in her thread, oya join those trolls and start licking her ass
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Misskeffas(f): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
@jadekitana,are you not the owner of jadekitana2?
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by askakim(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
@jadekitana.. Seriously, be real for once!

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by cybriz82(m): 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ur mumuness no dey market even tokunbo market sef dem no go see am buy.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
It's jadekitana again
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Lasveg(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
dare2differ:
Who is this one again?
Why r u trolling Jade? If u dont like her y did u comment in her thread, or did she mention ur name?? Find something better to do wif ur life.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
How do you people drink so much to the point of not remembering anything?
I have been drinking for years and I don't know what it feels like, I always remeber what happens when am drunk and I take strong booze like pure unfiltered vodka.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by dare2differ: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who the hell are you?
Lasveg:
Why r u trolling Jade? If u dont like her y did u comment in her thread, or did she mention ur name?? Find something better to do wif ur life.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by crackhouse(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
for ur mind the guy na nice guy, right? just wait for the second stage, maybe he was afraid because he don't whether u have HIV or any other disease that made u so depressed to the extent of being alone in the bar and drinking to stupor. he was just being careful and That's all.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by olac21(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Are you in anyway related to lucifer?na only you dey always meet bankers?ok take this punchline from me..you are one useless thing that thinks the cyberspace is meant to be polluted at all times..anyone who thinks you will ever get wise should believe a stranger telling him he is not his mother's child..eranko buruku

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by wayne4loan: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
RebelliousDark:
the return of the delusional banker-loving Transgender grin
LOL
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Malayy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
the haters have arrived.. that dumb edo witch, i see she's trying to derail this thread'..

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Misskeffas:
@jadekitana,are you not the owner of jadekitana2?

I don't know the person behind that moniker, but that moniker should be banned asap

Cc lalasticlala jadekitana2 should be banned please
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 9:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lasveg:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lol yea I do, where have you been? cheesy cheesy
tempem:
Jade, do you remember me? The guy who offered you a ride with his keke(tri-cycle).
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Malayy:
the haters have arrived.. that dumb edo witch, i see she's trying to derail this thread'..

Kikikiki roflmao @ dumb Edo witch grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
So? undecided undecided
Caringguy:
It's jadekitana again
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Malayy(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Kikikiki roflmao @ dumb Edo witch grin grin grin
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=Malayy post=45195818][/quote]

Who could the dumb Edo witch be? grin grin grin me no know her o
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Malayy(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
torqque7:
MYSTICGAL represent, excellence, sincerity, simplicity, charisma, style, astuteness, tolerance and most of all, singularity. Team MTSTICGAL all the way
this girl over fine.. i must vote her.. which day is it going down?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum / Dedicated to dark and skinny black girls / Moderator Feedback: Talk To Debosky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.