Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. (13139 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Must Read :take Me Home, Let's Do Something Nasty (18+) / Take Me Home (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by ba7man(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lasveg:
Why r u trolling Jade? If u dont like her y did u comment in her thread, or did she mention ur name?? Find something better to do wif ur life.
Oga, why you dey behave like T-billz naa? undecided...... is she your Tiwa Savage?

The trolling pain you pass the op sef. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by torqque7(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Malayy:
this girl over fine.. i must vote her.. which day is it going down?
Nice one..I am not sure when but soon sha..Anyway we would appreciate if you include her name in your sigi so people will know you are on our team. Team MYSTICGAL
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Malayy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Who could the dumb Edo witch be? grin grin grin me no know her o
lol.. you want to hear that from me. ok, let me give you a clue. she's fond of murdering english language. I to the E
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Lasveg(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
dare2differ:
Who the hell are you?
I just wanna put a little sense into ur skull. Thank me later. If u wanna know more about me, check my moniker.

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Malayy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
torqque7:

Nice one..I am not sure when but soon sha..Anyway we would appreciate if you include her name in your sigi so people will know you are on our team. Team MYSTICGAL
for sure..

2 Likes

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by stanvesco(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
What I experienced last night is still making me speechless till now, it seems i'm In another world o. I still can't believe what this stranger did.

I jejely took myself to shaunz bar to unwind due to my poor performance this week,i was totally angry because of the multiple polite insults I received from my boss, I decided to uplift my spirit since it was karaoke night. It's been a while I took long Island iced tea so I requested for it. That's how I was enjoying one lady's performance when this dude walked up to me and asked why I was sitting alone. I replied his question with an answer that since when has it become a crime for a lady to sit alone to have a glass of tequila.

He asked why I was rude, in my mind I was like "who be this one sef" carry your wahala and be going, i'm not in the mood. He introduced himself as b***y and said he was a staff of Fcmb. My brain formatted immediately I was like see another banker demon,not today lucifer, not today! He refused to leave even when I showed an "I don't care attitude" he kept cracking jokes.

See me laughing hard 20mins later o, unlike the dude who was dragging a plate of Asun with me,this one ordered an expensive wine and peppered snails for us! He was fun, he cracked lots of jokes, his friends and colleagues came around,they didn't believe we just met cos the bonding was cool. That's how I stood up to the rest room when I noticed the ground was suddenly uneven,i started seeing double. At first I panicked because obviously I was tipsy, I didn't realise I had taken too much cos the fun and jokes were off the hook. I came back and told him I would be leaving immediately,he asked if I drove, I said no! That i'd call a cab. He objected that it wasn't safe, I don't know how to knew I was tipsy. He took excuse from his friends and offered to drop me home! I panicked, I objected, he insisted. Grabbed his keys,settled the bouncers at the door and helped me down the staircase.

I sha remember I was laughing and talking too much inside his car, I still remembered the direction to my house thankfully. We got to my gate, he helped me outa the car, carried me to my flat, I brought out my keys, he opened the burglary and handed the keys back to me and said "drink a lot of water and sleep, tomorrow you would laugh at yourself, goodnight" I remember pulling his hand and hugging him, he reciprocated but that was it. He left without looking back. I just woke up and remembered we never exchanged contacts, I know his branch. Fcmb would see me next week!

So there are some nice Bankers afterall smiley i'm still in shock.

hahaha, he didn't need ya contact, he knows your house.... mind u; do not rate him a gentle man or a nice man or that he isn't a player.... trust me; he's just a patient man......
and what's that thing they say about patient dog!!
go mama
go mama
go jadekitana
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by stanvesco(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
wittyt98:

don't let phyno catch that man o! grin
dis isn't mrsphyno
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Misskeffas(f): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
Malayy:
lol.. you want to hear that from me. ok, let me give you a clue. she's fond of murdering english language. I to the E
i can't believe you are saying this shitt. Since you know the rules of English Language, why are you writing English with a small letter mr prof? Abeg coma lick my ass too.

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hahahahaha grin grin grin now I do kikiki
Malayy:

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Malayy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Misskeffas:
i can't believe you are saying this shitt. Since you know the rules of English Language, why are you writing English with a small letter mr prof? Abeg coma lick my ass too.
mtcheew.. since you know the rules of english language, why are you writing 'come and' as 'coma' mrs prof?
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
stanvesco:

hahaha, he didn't need ya contact, he knows your house.... mind u; do not rate him a gentle man or a nice man or that he isn't a player.... trust me; he's just a patient man......
and what's that thing they say about patient dog!!
go mama
go mama
go jadekitana
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Malayy:
mtcheew.. since you know the rules of english language, why are you writing 'come and' as 'coma' mrs prof?

Wow you are mouthed grin grin no chill at all grin grin
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Elzends:
Who get Motorola charger abeg

Like seriously, who tha fucvk is this lmao!!lol!! Motorola charger, gosh this really cracked me up .... Some of u peeps got no chill @ all

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Malayy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Wow you are mouthed grin grin no chill at all grin grin
lol..
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Lasveg(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
ba7man:
Oga, why you dey behave like T-billz naa? undecided...... is she your Tiwa Savage?

The trolling pain you pass the op sef. grin grin grin
Lol.. Bro d gal thread dey make nl interesting, and she seem matured. dont want any baga to dampen her spirit.

2 Likes

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by ba7man(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lasveg:
Lol.. Bro d gal thread dey make nl interesting, and she seem matured. dont want any baga to dampen her spirit.
Ok.... you get point.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Misskeffas(f): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Malayy:
you are even more daft than i thought. Coma is a slang in pidgin,i don't expect you to know that though,you are too engrossed in the act of asslicking to think properly with your brain.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Malayy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Misskeffas:
you are even more daft than i thought. Coma is a slang in pidgin,i don't expect you to know that though,you are too engrossed in the act of asslicking to think properly with your brain.
bia woman, seems like you have problem with ass'....
if you have problem with the op, attack her directly.. stop doing it indirectly.. goodnight AssLady!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by dare2differ: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Your moniker is dvmb and you are an asslicker. Give me one good reason why i would check your profile.

Just go to hell! I hope she gives you her number!

Maga!
Lasveg:
I just wanna put a little sense into ur skull. Thank me later. If u wanna know more about me, check my moniker.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by tempem: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Lol yea I do, where have you been? cheesy cheesy
I've been working harder to present you a better offer. Wait, am planing on getting.......... Am not disclosing it now. Am at the mechanic. My keke is having a minor 'ish. I'll beep you as soon as am done.

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Lasveg(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
dare2differ:
Your moniker is dvmb and you are an asslicker. Give me one good reason why i would check your profile.

Just go to hell! I hope she gives you her number!

Maga!
If ur not here to lick Jade's ass den wot r u doing in her thread. Like i said b4 i didnt see were she mentioned u in her thread. U just jealous of her. Get a life

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hahahaha this is so funny grin grin, abeg bring the keke let's take a lomantic ride
tempem:
I've been working harder to present you a better offer. Wait, am planing on getting.......... Am not disclosing it now. Am at the mechanic. My keke is having a minor 'ish. I'll beep you as soon as am done.
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Malayy:
bia woman, seems like you have problem with ass'....
if you have problem with the op, attack her directly.. stop doing it indirectly.. goodnight AssLady!!!!

Dayuuum grin grin
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Jadekitana(f): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
The night just got better with your last line grin grin grin grin
Lasveg:
If ur not here to lick Jade's ass den wot r u doing in her thread. Like i said b4 i didnt see were she mentioned u in her thread. U just jealous of her. Get a life
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Malayy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Dayuuum grin grin
is that igbo?
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Malayy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Dayuuum grin grin
is that igbo?
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
blazer234:

Enjoy yourself while it lasts. If you like, make it one man one week. But you should know when to call it a day and settle down.

Every gambler knows that the secret to survival is to know what to throw away and know what to keep (Don William).

Know when to hold on, walk away or run.

Dont overuse yourself so that the man you end up marrying will not be marrying a roughly used pvvssy hidden between a pair of badly wrinkled labia.
nit was Kenny Rogers that sang that song and not Don Williams.... By the way I am a country music fan... cool cool
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by scheminup(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
That guy is so like me
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
What I experienced last night is still making me speechless till now, it seems i'm In another world o. I still can't believe what this stranger did.

I jejely took myself to shaunz bar to unwind due to my poor performance this week,i was totally angry because of the multiple polite insults I received from my boss, I decided to uplift my spirit since it was karaoke night. It's been a while I took long Island iced tea so I requested for it. That's how I was enjoying one lady's performance when this dude walked up to me and asked why I was sitting alone. I replied his question with an answer that since when has it become a crime for a lady to sit alone to have a glass of tequila.

He asked why I was rude, in my mind I was like "who be this one sef" carry your wahala and be going, i'm not in the mood. He introduced himself as b***y and said he was a staff of Fcmb. My brain formatted immediately I was like see another banker demon,not today lucifer, not today! He refused to leave even when I showed an "I don't care attitude" he kept cracking jokes.

See me laughing hard 20mins later o, unlike the dude who was dragging a plate of Asun with me,this one ordered an expensive wine and peppered snails for us! He was fun, he cracked lots of jokes, his friends and colleagues came around,they didn't believe we just met cos the bonding was cool. That's how I stood up to the rest room when I noticed the ground was suddenly uneven,i started seeing double. At first I panicked because obviously I was tipsy, I didn't realise I had taken too much cos the fun and jokes were off the hook. I came back and told him I would be leaving immediately,he asked if I drove, I said no! That i'd call a cab. He objected that it wasn't safe, I don't know how to knew I was tipsy. He took excuse from his friends and offered to drop me home! I panicked, I objected, he insisted. Grabbed his keys,settled the bouncers at the door and helped me down the staircase.

I sha remember I was laughing and talking too much inside his car, I still remembered the direction to my house thankfully. We got to my gate, he helped me outa the car, carried me to my flat, I brought out my keys, he opened the burglary and handed the keys back to me and said "drink a lot of water and sleep, tomorrow you would laugh at yourself, goodnight" I remember pulling his hand and hugging him, he reciprocated but that was it. He left without looking back. I just woke up and remembered we never exchanged contacts, I know his branch. Fcmb would see me next week!

So there are some nice Bankers afterall smiley i'm still in shock.
Princess Kitana... You need to keep that Man as your Boo but make sure say him no be homo o grin
Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by dare2differ: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
You know yourself so wellsmiley

Has she given you get number yet?
Lasveg:

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by firstking01(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
And i'm just interested in your siggy cos you 've been mimzificatedgrin

1 Like

Re: He Brought Me Home And Didnt Take Advantage Even When I Was Drunk. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Elzends:
Who get Motorola charger abeg

Product of a failed education system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? / I Had Deep Romance With My Cousin This Morning / Am In LOVE With Ashawo Girl In Benin Citry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.