Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (1047 Views)

Help - Wordpress Gurus Please Enter Here Help Needed Urgently / SEO Experts/backlink / Wordpress Experts Please Help Me!! Im Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Brainaic(m): 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: . by cheavroi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
It is actually very simple.

1. Go to the social book marking site
2. Create either a personal profile or business profile ( I will advise business profile)

3. Under the profile, look for website column and enter your website address.

That's all

Ps- Be careful though, you don't want your backlinks to be full of SB site alone. Google (machine) can be stupid and think you trying to manipulate the system.

If I were you, I will rather have a link building strategy in place before I start any link builidng at all.
Re: . by barapistis(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Brainaic:
Thanks for taking your time to view this thread. I need help with off page SEO, making use of social bookmarking sites to submit manually. How do I go about this? How do you submit a site to platforms like pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and the likes. Looking forward to your responses.

Its pritty hard submitting to social bookmarking sites manually,your need loots of booksmarks to have any tangible effect on your domain

For social media submission,..you dont submit to social media sites but search engines

All you need to do on social media sites is to create pages for your business or site and add your domain

You should understands the rules governing
each platform and avway to exploit them before doing any thing on them

Good luck
Re: . by akintayo1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Brainaic:
Thanks for taking your time to view this thread. I need help with off page SEO, making use of social bookmarking sites to submit manually. How do I go about this? How do you submit a site to platforms like pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and the likes. Looking forward to your responses.

My question is...what exactly do you want to achieve? Is it backlinks? Or what?
Re: . by seoconsultant(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2016
Brainaic:

This is a simple question as you will need to open an account with them all and add your link in their profiles.

But first I think it be nice to share some precise approach with your SEO strategy.
Please find time to read search engine optimization strategies and also onpage optimization (which to me has more relevancy than off-site, off-site is now being measured naturally because if you have a very good social sites account and a very powerful content worth sharing, it will easily catch as a wild fire spread round the internet and gives Google no excuse to place your site on SERP, but then you might need to understand how to better optimize your webpages for this, and that is why I am providing you another post on it (over detailed) what is onpage optimization
Hope you find it useful, there are other content on the blog like keyword research, how to rank on google etc so you can understand an dlearn more on SEO and other online marketing strategies for freee.
Re: . by Brainaic(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2016
cheavroi:
It is actually very simple.
1. Go to the social book marking site
2. Create either a personal profile or business profile ( I will advise business profile)
3. Under the profile, look for website column and enter your website address.
That's all
Ps- Be careful though, you don't want your backlinks to be full of SB site alone. Google (machine) can be stupid and think you trying to manipulate the system.
If I were you, I will rather have a link building strategy in place before I start any link builidng at all.
barapistis:

Its pritty hard submitting to social bookmarking sites manually,your need loots of booksmarks to have any tangible effect on your domain
For social media submission,..you dont submit to social media sites but search engines
All you need to do on social media sites is to create pages for your business or site and add your domain
You should understands the rules governing
each platform and avway to exploit them before doing any thing on them
Good luck

Thanks for your answers, guys. I actually wanted to offer the service as a freelancer on fiverr.

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing over Adsense / Beginner Bloggers Spot / Originalspecs Blog Updating You With Latest Phones And Mobile Tweaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.