Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

Tiwa Savage Why I Can't Marry Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Why I Can't Marry Banky W (1496 Views)

I Can't Marry A Virgin / Bolatito Sowunmi: "I Can't Marry A Man Who Is Not Good In Sex" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Why I Can't Marry Banky W by motive(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
I just recall a far back post I read on news paper concerning tiwa savage, she said why I can't marry banky w. She rejected banky proposal..

According to her statement she said banky w is a cool and handsome guy she admire him a lot but the reason is that banky is known by a lot of girls she is afraid because he has much female friends, they will accuse her of snatching their her husband..

My take on this is that assuming tiwa accepted banky, this problem wouldn't had happen, I believe both of they would have make a good family, I see banky has a faithfull n God fearing man..

Re: Tiwa Savage Why I Can't Marry Banky W by tpiah11: 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa ti all the guys nwa.
Re: Tiwa Savage Why I Can't Marry Banky W by vizkiz: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
she can't Marry banky because she will be tagged a boyfriend snatcher, but she went ahead and marry a man who's gat a family somewhere else?

Now the guy who "doesn't have many ladies flocking around him" is fucking an edible caterer " grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Why I Can't Marry Banky W by stphn(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
shiiiit can still happen if she married him
Re: Tiwa Savage Why I Can't Marry Banky W by puntmaniac: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
oh boy nawa ooo, for this hot afternoon...chai! This ur English just dey hammer me headache.
Well done sir!
motive:
I just recall a far back post I read on news paper concerning tiwa savage, she said why I can't marry banky w. She rejected banky proposal..

According to her statement she said banky w is a cool and handsome guy she admire him a lot but the reason is that banky is known by a lot of girls she is afraid because he has much female friends, they will accuse her of snatching their her husband..

My take on this is that assuming tiwa accepted banky, this problem wouldn't had happen, I believe both of they would have make a good family, I see banky has a faithfull n God fearing man..

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Babatunde Owokoniran Shares His Pre-wedding Photos / Shocking !!! See The N Ude Pictures Of Upcoming Female Star Leaked By A Director / Nigerian Female Celebrities With Huge Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.