Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,049 members, 7,807,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO (78481 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billzā€™s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by engrfaruq(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Even Tiwa mentioned that guy in her cooked story that T'Billz barb twice a week...

Abeg who has d guy's phone number, before u know it i will end up having a celebrity in my arms.

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by nigeriancritic1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
engrfaruq:
Even Tiwa mentioned that guy in her cooked story that T'Billz barb twice a week...

Abeg who has d guy's phone number, before u know it i will end up having a celebrity in my arms.
It is called showbiz for a reason!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by tpiah11: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa sha!

No be the barbing wey im take woo you and you agreed?

Women!

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
**Breaks silence**

Lalasticlala oya come see snake oo shocked

Meanwhile.. Check my signature smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by tpiah11: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:
**Breaks silence**

Lalasticlala come see snake oo shocked

Who is the snake?

Dont insult anyone here plz.

Thats how you people start something then cry foul.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Mediapace: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
He must have studied Barbing and saloon in U.I

Don't forget to vote La LA lanicky

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by tpiah11: 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:
**A minutes silence for the barber** cool

Meaning what?

Are you ok because you sound like a lunatic.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by finalboss(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
seriously . .love dat hairstyle

3 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Ramanto(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
he does it like Usher

5 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by jantofubu(m): 3:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:
grin angry grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:

Meaning what?

Are you ok because you sound like a lunatic.

I sound like a lunatic yet you "followed" me. Bytch you a fan! cool

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by engrfaruq(m): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Even Nairaland Ladies are falling for the haircutzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by tpiah11: 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:

I sound like a lunatic yet I "followed" me. I am a b!tch and you are not my fan! cool

Gutter bred , not surprising.

I am following you because of your insults. You did notice I did that after you decided to be a smartass on this thread.

Na your boyfriend/s I pity!

12 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by engrfaruq(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Cant believe how i will look like if i wear that haircut (@mydp). Before u know it i will start receiving calls from @Tiwa Savage, Tiwa Salvage, Tiwa Sausage, Tiwa Surface, Tiwa Sillage... Infact all the Tiwas in this Naija.... Chilling tins... On my way to the barber.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by stphn(m): 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:
why silent when the person ain't dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
tpiah11:

Gutter bred , not surprising.

I am following you because of your insults. You did notice I did that after you decided to be a smartass on this thread.

Na your boyfriend/s I pity!

Kindly point out where I insulted someone or you're just a big fan cool

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
stphn:
why silent when the person ain't dead
Weren't we told to take a moment to appreciate?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by stphn(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
MondeLuv:

Weren't we told to take a moment to appreciate?
Appreciate him not silent him

1 Like

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by ichommy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
The rate Tiwa and Tee B dey trend eh.

17 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Lero15(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Smh topic on frontpage
Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lmao

In some months na gorimapa he go carry cos Tiwa no dey to pay again

2 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by DrObum(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wetin be nigerians problem sef

Tiwa and TBillz go Dubai do wedding, una no even chop their wedding jollof rice, why is their marriage ish of importance to us

Who them epp sef?

12 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by free2ryhme: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
awon oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by omoadeleye(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
How that one take increase GP?

1 Like

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by wiggle: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
See him head like Shoe

8 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by Afrok(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
I just Hope the barber wasn't barbing part of his brain away every two weeks undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by bory09(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
na tee billz season we dey ba.. we don finish with mercy aigbe.. who knows who is next.. and before i leave... shebi i heard that tee billz is jobless now, i think starting from a humble beginning, like being apprentice under dat barber won't be bad as he can be barber to other celebrities like dem don jazzy and rest maybe

2 Likes

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by erusen: 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
nonsense ,you don see my barber

1 Like

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by DRISKLEF(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
This duo will soon settle and our MB will all be to a waste... sad
smh

1 Like

Re: Who's Tee Billz Barber, The Guy Is Just Good.. PHOTO by roymary: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Situations like this will only make a determined man to grow. Teebillz, you were someone before this witch came into your life- now that she's gone lets go back to the drawing-board and make something happen again. You can do it bro-

All you gotta do is get outta radar and come back stronger. Too many business opportunities out there and many of us still believe in you-

Women do more of bringing men down than ever raising us up . Real talk! Bunch of users i'd say.

My advice to fellow men- curb your emotions- we don't seem to handle things right when we are too emotional - these beeches are never really emotional as much as you are made to believe.

undecided undecided undecided

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking / Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.