Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. (1439 Views)

Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) / "Van Vicker Is Sleeping With Clarice Ford-Kulah My Wife" - Dr. Bartum Kulah / Breaking! The Woman Tiwa's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. by Ebiwaligossip(f): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
More revelations are now out! Considering after Tiwa Savage yesterday cried out in a Interview with Pulse Ng, and poured out her heart.. revealing that Teebillz was the one that has been cheating on her has, the woman he has been taking to costly hotel, The same one he took to her matrimonial home while she was bleeding in the hospital after Miscarriage, her name is 'Edible Catering' click here to read .. who calls him late Night.. read below..

Ebiwali Gossip Moment has exclusively recount reasons why Seyi Shay could be the 'edible Catering' Tiwa Savage mentioned..

Lets get to business;

Now Seyi Shay in a recent interview with Channels TV denied completely, of ever knowing Tiwa Savage.. When Channels TV Interviewer asked; ''when ever Seyi Shay or Tiwa Savage Name comes out''

Seyi Shay cut him and said; ''lets not talk about it''

Then he asked her ''what's your relationship with Tiwa Savage?
Seyi said; '' i don't really know her so? (Tiwa and Seyi have snapped photo together)

He asked again; You mean you don't really know her thats?

She cuts him and said; ''NO''

He then said Its a small industry, ''maybe you should reach her''

Seyi shay replied; ''I just don't like that''Ask her, maybe you should ask her first''
To be honest i feel like there's time for everything, and that time is coming soon.. she said..
Click here to watch the video; Seyi shay Interview

Now the 30yr old Singer, released a new song on the 22 of April, which talks about infidelity and domestic violence.. If we count from when Tiwa Savage said their marriage ended its just 4days after...

SEE THE LYRICS OF THE SONG BELOW;

''Oya, pack and go ooh'' carry your Ghana must go (4days after Teebillz packed out of their Lekki home in Lagos)

''I thought you even know me, but its a pity that you don't even know me''..

Oga do i look like Rihanna.. (then she speak yoruba)..

''You don't like the kind of life.. i live but you know the kind of life i live...

''Oya, pack and go ooh''(4days after Teebillz packed out of their Lekki home in Lagos)

''Before you carry your wahala come give me''

''Get off my phone, pls stay red button..

Kor kor kor on my door, stop knocking..(Tiwa Savage said when she checked his phone; se saw ‘Yea because you knocked me out last night, It was a great night)

Ring Ring on my cell phone you say Nothing..

Stop telling, how much you love him.. you and i know, you gat nothing to offer.. (Tiwa Savage said she refused to leave because she loved Teebliz)

you say there no one above him, (then she shakes her boobs)..

All you cheating now you making me suffer...

Oya, pack and go.. 'carry you ghana must go ooh'' (she repeats the chorus)

I no get time for all the peak milk.. (remember Tiwa Savage just gave birth)

You talk say you handsome bobo.. Get another girl kilo handsome bobo.

don't pay me no ransom bobo, to hail you and your ransom..

I no go beat my Chris, Oga (Remember Chris Brown slapped Rihanna) And Seyi Shay used Rihanna as the main woman in the song..

I go see you lay out.. she ended..

Watch the video here Pack and go by Seyi Shay, and the interview here..

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2016/04/breaking-is-seyi-shay-woman-teebillz.html#more
Re: Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. by nigeriancritic1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ebiwaligossip:
More revelations are now out! Considering after Tiwa Savage yesterday cried out in a Interview with Pulse Ng, and poured out her heart.. revealing that Teebillz was the one that has been cheating on her has, the woman he has been taking to costly hotel, The same one he took to her matrimonial home while she was bleeding in the hospital after Miscarriage, her name is 'Edible Catering' click here to read .. who calls him late Night.. read below..

Ebiwali Gossip Moment has exclusively recount reasons why Seyi Shay could be the 'edible Catering' Tiwa Savage mentioned..

Lets get to business;

Now Seyi Shay in a recent interview with Channels TV denied completely, of ever knowing Tiwa Savage.. When Channels TV Interviewer asked; ''when ever Seyi Shay or Tiwa Savage Name comes out''

Seyi Shay cut him and said; ''lets not talk about it''

Then he asked her ''what's your relationship with Tiwa Savage?
Seyi said; '' i don't really know her so? (Tiwa and Seyi have snapped photo together)

He asked again; You mean you don't really know her thats?

She cuts him and said; ''NO''

He then said Its a small industry, ''maybe you should reach her''

Seyi shay replied; ''I just don't like that''Ask her, maybe you should ask her first''
To be honest i feel like there's time for everything, and that time is coming soon.. she said..
Click here to watch the video; Seyi shay Interview

Now the 30yr old Singer, released a new song on the 22 of April, which talks about infidelity and domestic violence.. If we count from when Tiwa Savage said their marriage ended its just 4days after...

SEE THE LYRICS OF THE SONG BELOW;

''Oya, pack and go ooh'' carry your Ghana must go (4days after Teebillz packed out of their Lekki home in Lagos)

''I thought you even know me, but its a pity that you don't even know me''..

Oga do i look like Rihanna.. (then she speak yoruba)..

''You don't like the kind of life.. i live but you know the kind of life i live...

''Oya, pack and go ooh''(4days after Teebillz packed out of their Lekki home in Lagos)

''Before you carry your wahala come give me''

''Get off my phone, pls stay red button..

Kor kor kor on my door, stop knocking..(Tiwa Savage said when she checked his phone; se saw ‘Yea because you knocked me out last night, It was a great night)

Ring Ring on my cell phone you say Nothing..

Stop telling, how much you love him.. you and i know, you gat nothing to offer.. (Tiwa Savage said she refused to leave because she loved Teebliz)

you say there no one above him, (then she shakes her boobs)..

All you cheating now you making me suffer...

Oya, pack and go.. 'carry you ghana must go ooh'' (she repeats the chorus)

I no get time for all the peak milk.. (remember Tiwa Savage just gave birth)

You talk say you handsome bobo.. Get another girl kilo handsome bobo.

don't pay me no ransom bobo, to hail you and your ransom..

I no go beat my Chris, Oga (Remember Chris Brown slapped Rihanna) And Seyi Shay used Rihanna as the main woman in the song..

I go see you lay out.. she ended..

Watch the video here Pack and go by Seyi Shay, and the interview here..

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2016/04/breaking-is-seyi-shay-woman-teebillz.html#more
APROKO!!!

3 Likes

Re: Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. by erusen: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
I talk say na this one we wan dey see for nairaland now

1 Like

Re: Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. by AngryNigerian(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

Re: Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. by seunlayi(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
In Nigeria, things are happening

1 Like

Re: Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. by Firefire(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Orisirisi.
Re: Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. by Flexherbal(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
We have heard.
Re: Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmmm,okay oo
Re: Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. by lanicky(f): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
You could be sued for defamationsad.

4 Likes

Re: Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. by odehman: 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op abi na mental case ni
Re: Just Revealed! The Woman Tiwa Savage's Husband Is Sleeping With Is Seyi Shay.. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
see how u gave meaning to meaningless things

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Cute Baby Meditating On The Word Of God / See What Linda Ikeji Posted And See The Epic Reply A Fan Gave Her / #onehellofanitetour Girls Showing Love To Wizkid -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.