Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Somebody Enlighten Me Of the Spiritual World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Somebody Enlighten Me Of the Spiritual World (608 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / How To Open Your Inner Vision To See Spiritual World / How Life In The Spiritual World Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Enlighten Me Of the Spiritual World by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Over 20yrs and dont know the real life
Re: Somebody Enlighten Me Of the Spiritual World by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
yall:
Over 20yrs and dont know the real life

What do you want to know specifically?

The spirit is more real than our world - more permanent.

The first and most important aspect of the spiritual world is God. He made all spirits to be, and rules over all of them.

There are evil spirits - rebelling against their creator, and King and are part of the Kingdom of darkness, and Godly spirits who serve their creator and are part of His glory. The rebellion does not affect God's authority over all spirits.

The rebellious spirits of men are also the rulers of this world..
The righteous mens spirits also do have spiritual authority on this earth, over the rulers, powers and principalities. And this are the powers that work against darkness...

Which brings me to what powers, principalities and rulers are...
- They are spirits of rebellious Angels, and of Angels mixed with men, and also of powers(essence) of darkness

- God has holy principalities also working and growing despite the presence of evil powers. Because, as I said, the powers of darkness are subject to God's. It consists of righteosness and spirits of righteous men. His angels who are hierarchical in nature, and power.

Principalities are spiritual kingdoms United by one spirit. There are differing nations in the spirit realm just like in the earth, even more in the spirit because they were founded, from the early days of man and there are many spiritual principalities all over the earth. And many Kings who are not living like kings in the physical realm.

The principalities are also divided according to the age that they ruled, and every age (mostly afew '000 years per age... has a different identity.

The ages begin and end with the fall of their spiritual Kings. Our first age started with Adam and Eve, and terminated with Noahs Flood, after which a new one started, that ended with the fall of Egypt which gave one to the one that ended with the birth of Christ. Our current age begun with Christ,

Those are four Major Spiritual Kingdoms, which will be destroyed at the end of this current age cool

These evil principalities war with saints

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

And these are the weapons of the saints; pay close attention to the bold..

Eph 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Pick your side wisely.
Re: Somebody Enlighten Me Of the Spiritual World by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
I want reality not religious shit. If u were born muslim you would be talking of allah
Re: Somebody Enlighten Me Of the Spiritual World by BetterChurch: 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
You can begin writing down your dreams if ok by you. They are real experiences
Re: Somebody Enlighten Me Of the Spiritual World by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wuna dey enjoy, no want make i join wuna
Re: Somebody Enlighten Me Of the Spiritual World by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
yall:
I want reality not religious shit. If u were born muslim you would be talking of allah
Right, you want non existent tales from your brothers, enjoy yourselves.

That religious poo is my witness against you (I did tell you that the gospel is a weapon didn't I)

Am not a "nice" Christian...
Re: Somebody Enlighten Me Of the Spiritual World by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Muafrika2:

Right, you want non existent tales from your brothers, enjoy yourselves.

That religious poo is my witness against you (I did tell you that the gospel is a weapon didn't I)

Am not a "nice" Christian...
you have eyes i dont. Tell me who gave u, jesus, and he didnt give me?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/05/16 / DOWNLOAD: Covenant Keeper – Florocka / What I Told Tinubu About Buhari — Cardinal Okogie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.