Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,285 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 (5252 Views)

Please Help Out; Xbox 360 Or Ps3? / Facing A "Dll Missing" Error On PC Game? This Might Help Out. / Please Ooo Come And Help Out .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
kodded:
baba I have come again, please when I downloaded virtual tennis from emuparadise and extracted it, I couldn't play it even tho I put it in the 'DVD' folder or could the reason be because the game is in .bin format ? sad

....and please solution

thanks in advance smiley
Use poweriso to concert the .bin file to an iso file. Here's the tutorial

https://www.poweriso.com/tutorials/convert-bin-to-iso.htm
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by kodded(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:

Use poweriso to concert the .bin file to an iso file. Here's the tutorial

https://www.poweriso.com/tutorials/convert-bin-to-iso.htm
please help I can't send any game I downloaded and extracted above 4gb to my mc card or flash drive , (time splitter 2 and lord of the rings are both 4.4 gb and 4.2 gb respectively, and both of them can't be transferred to my mc card or flash drive) most times it stops at exactly 4.0gb and it will stop sending

....please epp me sad
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
kodded:
please help I can't send any game I downloaded and extracted above 4gb to my mc card or flash drive , (time splitter 2 and lord of the rings are both 4.4 gb and 4.2 gb respectively, and both of them can't be transferred to my mc card or flash drive) most times it stops at exactly 4.0gb and it will stop sending

....please epp me sad
4gb file limit restriction for fat32 file system. There are two options here.
1. Use usbutil pc software to install your games.

2. Use unofficial opl which supports exfat file system. You'll have to format your sd card to exfat format and by so doing you'll never have to worry about file size limits anymore.

Which one do you want? Mind you, both processes require a pc.
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by kodded(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
4gb file limit restriction for fat32 file system. There are two options here.
1. Use usbutil pc software to install your games.

2. Use unofficial opl which supports exfat file system. You'll have to format your sd card to exfat format and by so doing you'll never have to worry about file size limits anymore.

Which one do you want? Mind you, both processes require a pc.
please tell me the two
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
kodded:
please tell me the two
Concerning the first option, it's been long since i used that software so you'll have to learn it yourself. Just good usbutil tutorial and you should see several results regarding it.
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by kodded(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Concerning the first option, it's been long since i used that software so you'll have to learn it yourself. Just good usbutil tutorial and you should see several results regarding it.
what about the second one. ...... I guess d second one is the best
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2017
kodded:
what about the second one. ...... I guess d second one is the best
Sort of. Do you have a pc?
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by kodded(m): 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Sort of. Do you have a pc?
No, but am using a friend own
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
kodded:
No, but am using a friend own
Bro, it's a long tutorial
Follow the instructions on this website carefully and it'll work out in the end

http://www.psx-place.com/threads/e2opl-0-1-1-open-ps2-loader-with-ext2-file-system-support-usb.925/
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by kodded(m): 9:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Bro, it's a long tutorial
Follow the instructions on this website carefully and it'll work out in the end

http://www.psx-place.com/threads/e2opl-0-1-1-open-ps2-loader-with-ext2-file-system-support-usb.925/
oga boss when I used usbuilt to split the game and send it to my card reader to play the game, as soon as I see the game in the opl screen, I open it but it was showing me " error, could not run the item " sad

..picture
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2017
kodded:
oga boss when I used usbuilt to split the game and send it to my card reader to play the game, as soon as I see the game in the opl screen, I open it but it was showing me " error, could not run the item " sad

..picture
Format the memory card before sending the games.
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by kodded(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2017
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Format the memory card before sending the games.
it didn't work
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
kodded:
baba I have come again, please when I downloaded virtual tennis from emuparadise and extracted it, I couldn't play it even tho I put it in the 'DVD' folder or could the reason be because the game is in .bin format ? sad

....and please solution

thanks in advance smiley
Guess i replied 4 months late. What you have to do is to convert the game to iso using numerous tools online.
Re: Please Help Out With My Play Station 2 by Emmydaz(m): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2020
Hy guys I have a ps 2. Using freemacboot already loaded with pes 2016 . I need a pes 2019 or 2020 file. How do I go about the process ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End / Wow! This Is Incredible! 10 Million Naira Winner On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire! / ISSUES And SOLUTIONS To PES 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.