Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 (6688 Views)

UNILAG BOY Episode 1 / The School Boy - Episode 1 / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Boy Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY
WRITTEN BY ONI DAMILOLA
WHATSAPP NUMBER: 08038905386
Episode 1
Am sure he is busy playing games, God knows how he passes his examination
Dammy! Dammy!! Dammy! Where are you? That’s the voice of Mrs Fele a secondary school teacher who just got promoted to be the principal, she is also married to a priest she is a strict and no nonsense woman. Mummy here I am,
Mummy: what are you busy doing that I was calling you since?
Me: am sorry, I was reading
Mummy: wonders shall never end, Dammy you are reading, may God help you. She said as I return to my room.
Am Damilola the 4th child of the family of five, I was not born with a silver spoon but I have everything needed at the right time, I grew up in the church settings this automatically make me a church boy,well I do act as S.U but I have bad and naughty friends, also am a member of the choir and I have won a lot of accolades in bible quiz competition representing the church. Academically am an average student but was lucky to be made the assistant senior prefect, I have a lot of female friends but no single girlfriend not that I can’t ask them out but am scared what will happen if my mother finds out this shows the level of fear I have for her. In order for me to experienced freedom this propel me to study hard for the Jamb examination, as I sat down on my chair then I heard another masculine voice calling me Damilola! Damilola! That must be my father God knows why he called me my full name, reluctantly I answered, and he instructed me to wash his car. My father he is a retired civil servant and now a full time priest, since have obtained the jamb form I hardly do any house chores but now I have no choice than to wash his car. I spend the next three weeks reading and preparing for my jamb examination, on examinations day something bad happen, is it that bad or blessing in disguise?
I woke up around 5:30 observed the normal quiet time, rushed to the bathroom by 7:30 am I was already at the jamb center, the oga at the top (NSCDC) and police were fully on ground as if they wanted to fight an insurgency, the invigilators started arranging us and we were been checked by the security men when it was my turn to be checked then I discovered that I have spiritual enemies who were busy monitoring my life with their super telescope ,bring out your slip said the invigilator but slip was nowhere to be found, I quickly checked my pockets and received the greatest shocked of my life, the pockets of my trousers has torn, I quickly left the invigilator stopped a moving bike and directed him to my house without negotiating the cost, as we arrived I dashed straight to my room lo and behold I saw the slip lying down on the floor but I saw an sms on my phone quickly I opened the message and saw jamb answer TYPE C , in a nut shell I received the sms containing the answer of the examination I was about to sit for, Bleep Dibu Ojeride I shouted, I ran out to meet the waiting okada man yelling at me I tried to calm him down but was surprised when he told me he will collect #500 as the transport fare, I responded saying shey na dead body you carry ni abi na iron, he responded saying ask yourself which one you be out of the two, I have just #120 on me and this okada man was requesting for #500, what will I do ? Checking my watch it remain 20 minutes before the commencement of the exam. I started begging the okada man and later he agreed on #120.
As I get to the exam hall I lost the courage to take my phone inside because I was scared of been caught by the security men, I dropped the phone inside my bag as I proceed into the hall to be checked by the security man.
After the exam I called the number that sent the answers to my phone
Me: hello, who is on the line ?
Receiver : na me joor, shey you no save my 2nd number ni ?
Through the voice I knew I was talking to Solomon, we grew up around each other but he is the complete opposite of me, my parents usually advised me to stop walking with him because he I s not a good boy but I do see some element of good boy in him
Me: no vex paadi, I just don’t use it ni joor
Solomon: omo pastor, sha remember that jamb no know say you sabi book because jamb dey jam people wella
Me: I will surely pass
I dropped the call and proceed to church for choir practise.
My jamb result was checked without my consent by my sister and I scored 309, I sat down for post utme in EKSU and was admitted to study biochemistry, I immediately called Solomon and he also told me that he has been offered admission to study political science in EKSU, I also told him about my admission too, we congratulated each other.
19th of January was the day I went to school, I was so happy to experienced freedom, no morning devotion, no evening prayers here in EKSU I will live the life I wished for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 11:53am On May 01, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY episode 2

Written by Oni Damilola
Whatsapp Number:08038905386

I arrived at my sisters place because am yet to secure an accomodation, on arrival I called Solomon and we decided to meet at the hall where our screening will be conducted by 9:00am. The following day we meet at a place called Main auditorium and we were told our screening will be conducted in the hall, we talked about so many things through this we realized that both of us needed an accomodation. We spent close to 2hours on the queue before it reached our turn but the queues in Eksu is Frustrating, if u saw a person in your front just note that there are 5 or 6 people in your front and the only person you meet on the queue is the Alahaja or S.U that will bear witness when others return to claim their position on the queue. After we finished with the first phase of the screening hunger began to knocked the wall of my stomach, I told Solomon and we decided visit any restaurant near us, fortunately of brother described the way to C.J to us, this started the romance between me and C.J though not well furnished but the food they produced was class on it own.
After the food, we set out to looked for accomodation, we took a long walk along osekita area, later we saw an hostel called Flochris hostel the chairman of the hostel told us we were fotunated because they only have a room vacant, we secured the room and by weekend we both moved into the room,we were almost done with the screening what remain was just submission of files.
Welcome to my world shouted Solomon as we fully arranged the room, now I will show you how to rock and enjoy your life unlike the boring lifestyle you lived in, that night I started a new life Solomon bought Alcoholics drink which I have never tasted before in my life, just to show am a big boy I took half of the can bullet drink before I passed out.
Saturday morning I woke up around 10am and meet Solomon chatting on his phone he likes chatting and I hardly chats because I believe its a waste of time,
Me: Morning paadi
Solomon: omo iya, how your night ?
Me: fine but am feeling slight headache
Solomon: as expected na because of that drink assuming you they take am wella, you won't experienced such
Me: na you sabi, I dey H big time (H means hungry)
Solomon: eeeen, make we cook rice but I no fit dey cook always, I goo soon find one fine chick to come dey help us.
Me: either fine chick or ugly hen sha let us eat .
After breakfast we make new friends in the hostel Ife,Tope and Dele they all came from Osun state too but not the same area, we talked about football and our upcoming maticulation day,during our discussion I discovered Tope was a Chelsea while Ife was supporting Arsenal and Dele Barcelona fan. That evening we watch football at stamford bridge the heating emanating from the watching center was like hell.
On sunday morning we went to a student fellowship, at the end of the service we waited behind as there custom for new members they offered us eggroll and snacks, after collecting our data they appointed One Sister as our discipler, she introduced herself as Sister Shalewa and she collected our phone number. On our way home I noticed a notifier on my phone, it was a whatsapp message just because I don't like chatting I dropped the phone in my pockets, as we reached hostel Solomon cooked beans while he was busy picking the beans I called my big brother because he promised me something after the call, I checked the whatsapp message it was from an unknown number "hi bro Dammy" I replied typing Hello, then I saved the number so as to be able to view the D.P and behold the message came from Sister Shalewa that just collected our number in the fellowship, we chatted for few minutes she told me she was in S.L.T. Zoology 200 level. This was how the friendship between me and Sister Shalewa started, during the week I explained how Sister shalewa has been chatting with me to Solomon, he started making jest of me
Me: Wetin cause laugh now ?
Solomon: you be real and big mumu
Me: abeg, stop calling me that jooor
Solomon: why won't I call you mumu when yu can't decode what's happening to you
Me: Oya what ?
Solomon: I will teach you what you will do to Sis Shalewa but henceforth I will be the one chatting with her, so whenever you want to chat with her let me know.

How I wish the heavenly bodies told me I was drowning inside the pit of hell.

Watch out for part three.
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by owoatiswag(m): 1:04pm On May 01, 2016
Patiently waiting... Nice one.... Great eksuite.....
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 02, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 3
Written by Oni Damilola

Lecture had started this make me spend little time at home because I had to be up earlier so as to be in the front but I fear Eksuites for one thing no matter the time I enter that Big PTP in the morning the front seat will be occupied with books and bag this caused a fight in the class when I can't bear it again,I arrived in class as early as 6:45am and saw the front two seat fully occupied immediately I adjusted one of the bag so as to sit down then I heard a girl wailing from the back she was shouting on top of her voice,but the stubborn boy in me encouraged me to ignored her,I believe the stubborn boy in me so much that I put on my earpiece and started listening to music before I concentrate on the music the girl moved closer to me and slapped me.
Me: you slapped me
Girl: yes, do your worst, when you sat down in my place
Thinking in my mind, what can I do with this devlish creature, as she was wailing I take a step closer to her and I praticed Mike Tyson skills on her within few minutes people have surrounded us each taking sides, I left the class with anger back to my hostel but on the way I met Sister Shalewa
Me: Good morning ma
Sis Shalewa: morning bro Dammy, how was your night ?
Me: it was ok
Sis Shalewa: what happen, why are yu frowning your face?
Me: nothing, I forget something at home,so I was rushing back to hostel.
As I keep talking to Sis Shalewa I noted that she keeps smiling seductively but the anger in me did not allow me to pay full attention to it.

Sis Shalewa: ok, take care and remember to come to the fellowship this evening
Me: ok ma, thanks.
After a month of our resumption the friendship between me and Sis Shalewa has reached the peak that we now exhange calls everyday, as promised Solomon do help me chat with her but one friday evening Solomon told me to woo Sister Shalewa, I told him its not possible because she was in 200 level and a worker in the fellowship, its not possible so I can't play on my integrity. He told me the sister already love me but its not polite if she asked me out, I agreed base on the fact that Solomon promised to help me do the talking, he asked for my phone which I easily gave him, he started chatting with Sister Shalewa on whatsapp, After some few minutes he told me to relax that the girl already like my package but she can't bring it out because of fellowship , later in the day Sister Shalewa called, she promised to vist us the following day.
The following day was saturday, Sister Shalewa called during the afternoon to inquired about where I was, she finally arrived at our hostel around 4:00pm immediately Solomon sighted her he left the room, I offered Sister Shalewa viju milk drink which she refused at first but I persuaded her, after some minutes of silence she asked of my roommate, he is not around he went to school I said, minutes after answering Sister Shalewa Solomon phone rang on the bed, who owns the phone ? Sister Shalewa asked, it belong to Solomon he forgot to took it along when he went to school I said. I quickly off the phone then I started a debate with the stubborn boy in me, he advised me to to finish what Solomon has started by telling her I love her but how can I said such a thing to this sister, she is a worker and she must be older than me. After a long debate with my mind I broke the silence "I love you" I said, the facial expression on Sister Shalewa face makes me felt worthless, why can't I keep quiet, why did I say it ? Various thoughts runs through my mind but as I was thinking Sister Shalewa moved closer to me and kissed me I felt as if a current ran through me that time until she break the kiss, I was confused and in total shocked because this was the sister that was appointed to tutor and guide me through christianity in the fellowship, she gave me some rules which I must followed for our relationship to be successful, I must not call her Sister Shalewa when we are around each other but I should call her Sister Shalewa in the fellowship and Nobody must know about our relationship not even my roommate.
Before she left she drank the viju milk and I see her off, as we reached Wise Avenue Junction she drew me nearer and hugged me,I bid her farewell
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 03, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 4
Written by Oni Damilola

As I got back to the hostel I met Ife,Solomon,Tope and Dele all hailing me, they called me Bad sharp guy, I explained everything that transpired between Shalewa and I to Solomon, he encouraged me, he told me next time I should take a step forward, to where I asked ? He said I should make a move to f*ck her, ok your highness have heard your great advise but I can't do such I replied him.
Shalewa gave me a call before I slept but mid night I woke up and started thinking about everything,how I meet Shalewa and now the kiss,to say the truth I have not felt anything like that before I like the feeling that I wished to have more of it,this prompted me to send a text message to her "If I reached 4 ur hand, will u hold ?
If I hold out my arms, will u hug me ?
If I go 4 ur lips, will u kiss me ?
If I capture ur heart, will u love ?
Bcz I luk @ a swt beautiful rose and den I luk @ ur picture and I kept looking @ it for even the rose wasn't as beautiful as u are" that was the content of the message I sent to her.
The romance level between us increased but it has not reached the level of having sex, I started having real feelings for Shalewa. 21st of Feb was our matric day which was also my birthday, all the 100 level students in my hostel was filed out and we were beaten as if we stole something, they told us that's the custom and its like a welcoming service for us after the beaten we all went to main Auditorium for matriculation oath, we took a lot of pictures,Shalewa called me but was unable to heard what she was saying due to noise at the motion ground, I send an sms inquired about her location and after she replied, we meet and took pictures she later told me to please come to her hostel in the evening that she has a suprised for me.
I was exhausted when we we reached hostel that I slept off, I woke up around 8pm I explained to Solomon that Shalewa has surprised for me he encouraged me to quickly dressed up, I put on a casual wear and stopped a bike going to osekita area. Normally I would have called her but I was out of airtime so I proceeded to her room immediately to experienced the surprised of my life, gently as I knocked the door Shalewa opened and ushered me in, she was wearing a bum-short and a white top, clearly I saw her hips,sexy thigh. In my mind I was thinking this is all the package she was covering with the skirts she wore always,I looked at her top very well and clearly saw the shape of her breast though not big but moderate,I felt a sudden urge in me but I controlled myself. I discovered Shalewa has no chair so I had to settle for the bed, as I sat down she seductively walked up to me I will give you the best birthday and matric gift today she said, which gift I asked but did not reply rather she went back to her kitchen and served me fried rice,chicken and a malt drink, I told her to join me after a lot of persuasion she joined me while we were eating she on her Dell laptop and played a movie titled "Naked weapon". Thunder had to fire the writer of the movie I said in my mind as we reached the sex scenes, I felt the erection before I realised anything, we have started Kissing each other, it was a fierced romance "Dammy run me through I need to feel you" she said but in my mind I was an amateur and have never done this before but I have no choice than to continue the urge was irresistible, I continued with the kiss,later I off the white top she was wearing and her two breast pop up in my front, I missed Solomon because he would have advised me what next but I followed my instincts I ran my tongue through her nipples,sucking it as if am a kid,I keep on interchanging it as I sucked one I pressed the other with my hand,she moaned in a low voice,I ran my tongue to her navel and the moaning increased a bit, I called my left hand into action as I quickly unzipped her bum-short, Shalewa was wet,as I inserted my finger into her pu**y she moaned louder but she kissed me aggresively,I started thrusting my finger it it and at each interval she say sexy words to me this urged me to do more while on this we heard a loud knocked at the door,Sister Shalewa,Sister Shalewa, who the f*ck was that Shalewa responded in a low tone.

Watch out for part five.
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 04, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 5
Written by Oni Damilola

Shalewa quickly tied a towel round her waist, she left me on the bed but as she opened the door then I realised we were in soup. Knocking the door was Bro Femi the fellowship president, there conversation goes thus;

Shalewa: haaaa,daddy Good evening

Bro Femi: Sister Shalewa,how are you, what are you doing since ?

Shalewa: I was about having bath when you knocked

Bro Femi: ok, go in and dressed up, I want to have some words with you.

Shalewa quickly entered the room she instructed me to keep quiet that she will soon returned,she went out and locked the door so I will not be able to ran away. I picked up my phone to browse but the Network was not good so I tried to call Solomon but he did not picked the call, I sat on the bed patiently thinking about what next to do before I slept off, Shalewa kiss woke me up this lead to another round of romance I kept on with the pressure until she tried something out of the ordinary with me, Shalewa off my short to bring out my hard d*ck she started sucking it as if it was a lolly pop sweet,I felt on-top of the world through this,minutes later I felt a high gush of energy in my body I reached climax,she brought out a pack of condom, she whispered to me that she will ride the hell out of me and truly she did. By the time we finish I was so exhausted she promised she won't cheat on me that she love me so much, I promised not to cheat on her too, we both enter the bathroom to clean up, I had no choice than to sleep in her place. What a perfect gift I said in my mind before I slept off.

The following morning I woke up to realise Shalewa was not in the hostel, as I was thinking about where she was or where she went then I saw a small note beside me written on it was "sweet heart take care we have an evengelism in the fellowship and I must be there love you and bunche of kisses for you". I wore my shirt and peeped through the door because I don't want anybody to see me, quickly I moved out and stop a moving bike, on the bike I was thinking about all what that happened overnight, the kiss, the president visit, the se and now Shalewa going for evengelism, indeed we have a very nice God I said, Shalewa must be a wolf in sheep clothings but who cares, at least I like her. When I get back to the hostel I meet Solomon sleeping but I noted that someone obviously was in the room with him overnight

Me: Solomon, wake up abeegi, wetin you still dey do on bed till now, lazy boy

Solomon: leave me jooor, am not like you, I worked overnight

Me: which kind work you dey do
Solomon: wetin you expect,I bring one chick come sample am

Me: who, please tell me

Solomon: na that room 1 girl

Thinking in my mind, which room one girl there are 3 girls in room one and all of them are nothing but church rats, they use to disturb us with prayers everynight.

Me: which girl in room one

Solomon: leave that one, how Shalewa package, don't tell you don't sample that girl ooo.
I explained everything to him, immediately he started hailing me loudly, that evening I asked Solomon again who he slept with but he surprised me when he shouted on me that what's my business before I say another word he left the room furiously.

Watch out for next Episode.
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by davspog2(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2016
Lol....this story is bringing up memories of that pretty TACSFON usher in Eksu, that would continually smile seductively at those of us that sit at the back, only for you to approach her with the hope of good things happening and you get the shocker of your life.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by hardehbayor112(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2016
i will really love to the this story from beqinninq to the end......really followinq.....
FOLLOWING LIKE TWITTER

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 05, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 6
Written by Oni Damilola

Two weeks after our matric Examination timetable was released, since lecture has commenced I have not read a single line of my book, I started night class inside school, if you are a serious student please I beg you don't read inside the school when you have a must pass examination, we have series of students there, we have the N.F.A, the discussing group, the lover birds, the snoring,sleeping group and the reading group. At first I was in the N.F.A, we went to school to read but on arrival we started making noise, we disturbed fellow students with funny noise sometimes we bleat like goat or crow like hen. I like the N.F.A group so much that I stopped reading each time I went for night reading but fortunately for me I came across a Math 101 past question then I realised I knew nothing, I tried solving the past question but all my effort proved futile, this make me to buckled up with my reading I started reading two days to our examination.
Initially there was a rumour that the exam will be postponed, trust Eksuites and exam rumour, I ignored the rumour as I focused on my books though I wished the exam was postponed because I have not prepared well for it, On Monday morning 8:30am our first paper was Chemistry 101 I prepared for the exam but CAT and CAO was the only topic giving me problem (only science students will understand that), its a compulsory question and I don't understand it very well, we were arranged but I sat at the back so I will be able to check on other students script. We were given 2 hours for the exam, though I felt the time was enough not until I heard 30 minutes more, are they joking I said in my mind but when I checked my wrist watch I realised they were right, I focused on my scripts again as I started answering the questions. I realised if have started reading earlier I would have finished answered all but due to my playful habits, I promised myself to prepare very well for the coming papers. Just as we finished Chemistry 101 I meet Solomon sobbing,

Me: paadi mi, what's wrong ?

Solomon: I don cast oooo

Me: cast ke, wetin happen

Solomon: ani aye mi ti baje (speaking in yoruba)

Me: God forbid bad thing, what's wrong ? Thought you had GPS 103by 8:30am too ?

Solomon: yes, I just use one small note to carry micro tintin to the hall and one man come saw me

Me: haaaa !! Wetin the man do ?

Solomon: he caught me and filled a form for me and I begged the Professor but he ignored me, I was escorted out of the hall by Baba blue

Me: wetin we go do now ?

Solomon: I just don't know, am confused now.

Me: all will be well, don't worry.

I encouraged Solomon that God will help him. I started reading very well for my exams because I can't afford to fail, during the exam I restricted all Shalewa's visit to phone calls, Solomon too started serious reading with me now he even spend hours reading at night, he started acting serious even Solomon started fasting,attending fellowship frequently during the exam, he fully turned himself to a triangular student, from hostel to school to fellowship. Though I thought he changed because of Exam period but that's non of my business, it remained Physics 101 and Gsts to finished the first semester exam but something bad happened during our physics 101 exam.

Watch out for next episode
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:02pm On May 05, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by hardehbayor112(m): 1:52am On May 06, 2016
this suspense is 2much o infact 3much......Abeq come update am shaparly....
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Despirado121(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2016
Itz really makin sense. Followin asap
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by omokenny24(f): 1:57pm On May 06, 2016
I Want To Be Sure Of The Truthfulness Of This Write Up.....Can It Be True? Just Wondering...... #OfATruthGodIsMerciful..
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 06, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 7
Written by Oni Damilola

Before our physics 101 exam, the atmosphere in the school was tensed because there has been a call for protest, actually we thought its a joke but later we realised they were serious about it. Some of the 200 level students were not allowed to sit for Exam because they are yet to pay there school fee, the present Governor of the state reduced the school fees while some of there mates had paid before reduction, this confusion did not allow most of them to pay and it resulted into protest. We were all ready for the exam, question and answer scripts has been distributed to us, the invigilators instructed us to start and we were given 1 hour 30 mins, just as we were about to finish we heard a loud noise shouting at the back of our exam hall, initially we thought nothing was wrong until we saw the students leaders carrying sticks and various placards, the disrupted our exam, I was not happy with there actions because I really tried my best in the exam but what can I do ?
A new date was fixed for the exam but I did not read very well for the exam, I was so full of confidence that I slept in Shalewa's hostel the night before the exam date, truly the questions was a shocked to me, I hardly answered 2 out of the 4 given questions after the exam I felt like crying but when I heard others complaints about the exam I felt relieved a bit. I finished my 1st semester examinations that week.
Solomon was now a new being, he went to church always he even adviced me to join workers in church, this forced me to asked him why he sunddenly turned toward God because this unlike the Solomon I knew, he told me all things are gone away and God is the only one that can supply all our needs according to his riches, Pastor Solomon I called him. I spent few days with Shalewa before I went back home.
When I get home, my mother was happy to met me, she prepared a special delicacy fot me but they were not sweet as Shalewa's food, I missed Shalewa a lot. I felt change since I get back home I knew I was missing Shalewa but am missing something else too, I secretely bought an alcoholic drink to satisfy myself but was not feeling satisfied after the drink. The following day I went to church as I do before then I realised what I was missing, I saw one of our lead choir called Sola I immediately felt a urge for sex, I guessed I was missing Shalewa because of sex, let me replaced Shalewa with Sola I said so I will be able to enjoy the break. Before we end the service I made the first move I collected Sola's number which she gave me easily. That night I called her to wish her goodnight and before I slept I sent a love sms to her at least to let her know my intention. I was surprised the following day when I woke up to read a message on my phone from Sola " dammy I guess you made a mistake with that sms" that was the content of the sms. What's all this ? Why the odd reply ? I asked in my mind, I decided to call her

Me: hello

Sola: hello, I saw your message

Me: I saw your too but was surprised with your reply

Sola: you don't have to be surprised because I thought you don't will never have anything to do with people like us, after using all my body language to notify you that I really love you but you ignored me

Me: I am sorry but I have to think it true before I make a move

Sola: so you have think it true very well now, well let's meet in the evening or called me when you are free, we have to talk face to face

Me: ok, I will, take care

As I dropped the call, I started laughing and I said so this girl really love me before,thank God I did not dull myself now I have to act fast.

Watch out for next episode
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 09, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 8
Written by Oni Damilola

That's how the love story between Sola and I started. I called her everyday to show expressed my love to her, she was so happy because Sola has already love up, but I have a mission with her so I have to act fast because we were given two weeks holiday before the school resumes, though Shalewa still calls me often but I focussed on Sola because I can't afford to loose her pu**y. Just 5 days into my relationship she promised to pay me a visit, I felt on top of the world because that meant Mission accomplished, she told me to call her whenever I was free that day. Just as Dad left for his office I quickly called her but her first Mtn network was performing there usual habit with the network after trying for the third time, the number went through she promised to arrive soon, I quickly cleaned the room. Just as she promised she arrived wearing a top with inscription 'am so hot' truly she was hot that day, I offered her a chair and a la-casera drink and she quickly accepted the drink, as she was drinking it, I started looking into her face but she caught me staring at her

Sola: why the look on your face ?

Me: nothing

Sola: I know you are the shy type,so tell me what you were thinking ?

Me: am just happy to have you in my room

Sola: huuun, don't tell me you have this silly thoughts ?

Me: what silly thoughts is that ?

Sola: stop acting, we all know the silly thoughts.

So this naughty girl knows what I have in mind for her, now I don't know how to accomplish my huge task. I moved near her, I started telling her love words, I told her how I love her so much and how she meant the world to me I tried to kiss her but she stopped me, I felt angry and leave her to stay alone on the bed, two things made me unhappy first is my la-casera she was drinking I supposed to used the money to watch champions league match that night and the second reason was my real mission with her. As I sat alone Playing pes on my phone Sola joined me on the bed she begged me not to be angry with her that she was afraid of boys because after sex we all run away, but who told you I want sex I just want to kissed you I answered her, she begged me not to be angry that she really loved me, we kiss passionately, she quickly breaks off, I told her I understand her and I promised to to cheat nor break her heart but my words fell on her deaf hairs, thinking of what to do so I will capture her, I told her she should let us watch film on my mini laptop she gladly agreed and we both laid on the bed, I quickly placed my hand on her hair, I keep rubbing her hair as we watch the film but I was not interested in the film all I have interest in was my mission, I placed my hand on her back and she she did not give me a stop signal, I proceeded to her buttocks and start handling it, I used my finger to locate the entry to her pu**y she released a soft moan and angrily turned towards me to kissed me vigourously, I started kissing her ears before I removed her top lo and behold Sola was bra-less who cared about about bra all waht I cared about is her pu**y, The electricity current that was currently in my body would be able to supply nigeria,
niger and ghana light for 3years uninterrupted with even the help of kanji dam. What was happening to
me was more than spiritual konji as my soldier kept on giving me a standing ovation.
Just as I made a moved to removed her skirt she stopped me and said Dammy am on, what did you on I asked her ? Please i don't want us to start what we
can't finish she said . Beside, i am on my period. Omo see gobe and bros don charge up what am i going to do
now?
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Missmossy(f): 6:17pm On May 09, 2016
Keep it coming!
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by iykekelvins(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2016
Missmossy:
Keep it coming!
Hi, good evening

Please if its not much of a problem, can u cc me in any interesting story u find. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Missmossy(f): 6:52pm On May 09, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hi, good evening

Please if its not much of a problem, can u cc me in any interesting story u find. Thanks
Uw,i would.
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Missmossy(f): 6:53pm On May 09, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hi, good evening

Uw,i will.
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by olanshile2016(m): 9:44pm On May 09, 2016
nice story
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 10, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 9
Written by Oni Damilola

Period ke! i said in my mind, after i had been fired up eh! Its better to start and then not finish, than not
starting at all. The electricity current that was currently in my body would be able to supply nigeria, niger and ghana light for 3years uninterrupted with
even the help of kanji dam. What was happening to me was more than spiritual konji as my soldier kept
on giving me a standing ovation. What will I do? I said in my mind, i definitely knew it was a tactics she was using to deprive me of eating from her honey pot.I will not give up on this prize i
contemplated within me because if you are not ready for sex why are you bra-less. I made up my mind to keep trying because this is a mission I must not fail,I contemplated within me. This forced me to change tactics, I started sucking her breast hard this have effect on her as she released a soft moan and no stop signal from her, I keep on doing this for a long time before I proceed down to her navel, I started handling it but it has little effect on her, I moved upward to her ears and I started kissing it, this work like magic as she hold on to me tightly, as a sharp guy I used this chance to quickly unzip her skirt, before she realise what I was up to, I started rubbing her clitoris, this send a large impulse on her as she off her pant herself, just as I thought she was not on her period but a decoy to stopped me from reaching the glorious land, I call my mouth into action, I keep on licking her pu**y as she released various word from her mouth, as she was moaning I off my shorts and was ready for action just as I tried to insert it she hold my di*k, I first thought it was a stop signal but I was wrong, Sola was so good with mouth action that I released in her mouth before I figured out the next line of action she started another Mouth Gig, I had to stopped her because all I want is her pu**y, I wore my prepared Kiss Condom and I inserted my big rod into her deep sea, the warmth and tightness in her deep sea was obvious not like Shalewa's own, she release a loud moan at each thrust, I dig her deep and she kept on saying foul words, harder baby, its painful,I love it was the words coming from her mouth. We later switched position as I penetrated from behind but her large buttocks prevented me from hitting her hard, I placed her in a Doggy position as I started thrusting harded than before in a matter of minutes I reached the climax as she soon reached her orgasm level too, I was so tired but she hold my dick again telling me we are not yet done, this girl will kill me today I said in my mind but I can't backout now, she started to blow my rod, soon it was ready for action she told me to lay down because she is taking control now, she inserted my rod in her pu**y as she ride me high,God knows where Sola get her riding skills from as we were into this then I remember that I wore no protection, chai !! Hiv and aids, Gonorrhoea , pregnancy all this flashed into my memory but am no longer in the realm where I can stop, she keep on riding me as I released soon but Sola was surprised when I released she asked me what happen to the Condom I was wearing, I told her I have not inserted a new one before we started the second round. I sensed dissapontment in her as she heard this but she told me not to worry that she will take care of it, we kissed as she dressed up telling me she wanted to do her mother laundries at home, who cares about laundry ? All I want is your pussy and I have accomplished it I said in my mind.
For the next one week used to visit me but not for anything but sex sometimes quickie and sometimes long time sex, I keep on sampling her too but it was already time to resume back to Eksu, I really enjoyed the break. I started preparation for school on Saturday because I will be goin back on Sunday evening, here comes second semester.
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 11, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 10
Written by Oni Damilola

I resumed for second semster expecting to meet my normal Solomon, I was so eager of meeting him so I will share the news of Sola with him but I was dissapointed when he arrived that night on arrival I was hailing him, he paid little attention to me he entered the room and started praying thanking God for journey mercies after which he asked how was my journey, truth be told I was speecheless because I was expecting the Solomon I knew before not the Solomon that went home after last semester exams but I have no choice I still like him.
Normal school activities started, I loved second semester because their are a lot of social activities in the school and the student union elections too but am less interested in politics all I want now is to catch fun. Shalewa resumed two weeks. After the break and has expected I visited her that evening, I bought two plates of rice from Follyfem while going to her place, as I arrived to her place she was outside washing, Shalewa ran towards me to hug me tightly, she was not even afraid that we were outside, I missed you so much Dammy she said, we entered her room, after gisting for some minutes we ate the food though she complained that she can cook better than this but I told her I don't want her to stress herself because I know she will be tired. Who told you that, am not tired even am ready for you this night, baby I miss you so much this resulted into kiss which later lead to sex.
The relationship between us grow a lot that we can't spend a day without seeing each other. On the 4th week of resumption all 100 level biochemistry students were told to wait behind after Chemistry 102 that our level coordinator want to have words with us, our level cordinator was a lady and she was fast and sharp with her words, she told us our result was ready and will be pasted next week monday, after her words then I remembered Physics 101 exam, I didn't do it very well I said and this gave me a big concern but I still have the believe that I will pass the exam, in the hostel the individual difference between Solomon and I keeps growing each day, now I hardly talk to him even I don't eat when he cooks again, anytime I called Shalewa he preached to me and his preaching irritates me a lot how can Solomon preached to me, I hate this a lot. I spent most of my time in Shalewa's hostel, I realised I need to make new friends because I can't stay in Shalewa hostel all day.
The following week I went to the fellowship as my norms but was surprised when Bro Gbenga called me, he was the prayer Co-ordinator of the fellowship, Bro Gbenga told me to wait after the service that he wanted to have a word with me, what concerned this brother with my life, I deceided not to wait for him, I told Shalewa when we meet that evening about Bro Gbenga, she told me that maybe the spirit leads him to me, we made jest of the brother that he was jobless. Monday morning came and our result waas pasted as said by our level coordinator, I rushed to checked my result with a running heart but was scared because of my physics 101, I saw a lot of students wailing and crying,this made me scared a lot but I summoned the courage to move closer, as I traced my matric number I saw
Bio 101 B
Chem 101 C
Math 101 C
Math 103 D
Physics 101 D
And I had A's in all my Gsts I was so happy that I dialled Shalewa's number to give her the good news but I was surprised when I heard Bro Gbenga taliking to me on Shalewa's phone instead of my dear Shalewa, I quickly dropped the call tho figure out what was wrong.

Watch out for episode 11
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 13, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 11
Written by Oni Damilola

I proceeded to my hostel but Shalewa called back and to my surprised it was that useless Bro Gbenga that was speaking

Bro Gbenga: hello Bro Dammy

Me: who is on the line ?

Bro Gbenga: I am Gbenga the prayer Co-ordinator of the fellowship

Me: bro Gbenga ok, I remember, eeeeeeen I just want to say Hi to Sister Shalewa

Bro Gbenga:well, I told you I wanted to see you on Sunday and you were no where to be found

Me: yes I had to leave the fellowship early because I was not feeling ok

Bro Gbenga: so where are you now because I want to see you

As he was still asking where I was, as a sharp guy I dropped the call and switched off my phone but my mind keep racing within me, I was so tensed that I forgot my result, what's going on ? What's Bro Gbenga doing in Shalewa's hostel ? Why did he picked the call instead of Shalewa ? Or maybe Bro Gbenga is also dating Shalewa ? This thoughts runs through my mind till I reached my hostel.
I called my parents about my result, the encouraged me to do better, I tried to cook but was not in the mood because I was just thinking about Shalewa, soon I fell asleep and was woken by the knock on the door, who is that I reluctantly asked ? Good afternoon Bro Dammy, on hearing that Bro I knew they were from fellowship, I ushered them in and Saw Shalewa with red eyes, what happen to her that she was crying I said within. Five people accompany her with Bro Gbenga among, the Sister coord, the Fellowship Gen Sec and two members from prayer sub group, as I saw them all then I knew I am in big trouble because its obvious the secret is out, the Gen sec lead the words, he talked about sin, devil and how we christian are falling to devils tactics, as he was saying this Shalewa was busy weeping, I hardly listened to what he was saying because I knew where he was going. After he talked for more than five minutes, he asked me why I allowd the devile to used me? I kept quite acting like a deaf man, Bro Gbenga started his preaching too but all I wished for them was evil thoughts at the end of his preaching he asked me what's between I and Shalewa but I acted like a deaf man, the Gen sec later said I should not even explained that they have found the secret that we were dating each other, he explained that they realised when her hostel mates reported how I do sleep in her hostel that something is obviously between us, to know the truth Bro Gbenga said he collected Shalewa's phone in disguised that he wanted to collect Tope Alabi songs on it, this allowed him to check through her sms and he checked all the flirting sms we have been sending to each other and Shalewa has confessed, he further said they come to my place so I will be able to asked for forgiveness and confess to God.
I had no choice than to admit my sins before them, I made up my mind not to attend the fellowship again, since all they do is to poke into others people affairs, what's there business if I am dating Shalewa or not, or they paying for her fees. Solomon is no longer the friend I can talk with, I can't go to Shalewa hostel too, what will I do ?
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Tori46(f): 10:56pm On May 13, 2016
Dear op, learn how to use punctuation marks correctly and also proofread before posting

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by AliJohn(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2016
Op,abeg continue
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 14, 2016
Tori46:
Dear op, learn how to use punctuation marks correctly and also proofread before posting
. I will ma, thanks so much.
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 14, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 12
Written by Oni Damilola

Now am alone just like bank money, I stop going to the fellowship at least they won't interfere in my affairs if I stayed in my hostel. I spend most of my days in school because I can't withstand the sight of Solomon preaching too me or disturbing my sleep with his prayers.
Staying back in school allowed me to withness a lot of political campaigns and this allow me to make new friends Gbenga and Tola, we stay in school after lectures to talk and most time to listen to the campaigns by aspirants soon I forget about Solomon but I do miss Shalewa.
One day as my usual behaviour I get to the hostel late in the eveining but was Surprised to meet Pastor Solomon crying, at first I ignored him, I went back outside to meet Ife and Tope, I joined there discussion after some minutes with them, I went back inside yet Pastor Solomon was still crying, I moved near him and reluctantly asked him what was wrong ? He didn't say anything, as if I cared but for old time sake I asked him again, Solomon what's wrong ? Is it the fellowship ? Or money issues just talk I hate to see yu cry, I wiped his face with my handkerchief, Dammy am ruined, am a living dead, What's wrong I asked and stop cursing yourself please,

Solomon: I have been summoned

Me: by who ?

Solomon: by the school panel

Me: what happen again ?

Solomon: it was about last semester exam when I was caught, the lecturer filled a form for me now I have been summoned to appear infront of the school panel

Me: haaaa !! What will you do now?

Solomon: I don't know and I was told that after facing the panel they will rusticate me from school ?

Me: Rusticate ke! That's a big problem Brother Solomon

Solomon: am doom Dammy, please what can I do

Me: I believe in God once you have faith he will performed wonders in your life
( Thinking in my mind shebi you dey go to fellowship, go tell them to help you pray now)

Solomon: I hope so

I consoled him and watched him closely till he slept off, I couldn't sleep because Solomon is desperate he can wake up at anytime and commit suicide, definetely he is at the end of Eksu. And he will think that's the end of life for him, deep inside me I pitied him but the stubborn boy inside me was busy making Jest of him.
The Following Morning Solomon dressed up, he begged me to join him in prayers that the verdict from the panel should favour him, I told him the will of God will be done in his life, I went to school for lectures but was not so happy because of Solomon, after the lecture I headed straight to the Administrative block and I saw Cameraman taking pictures I thought Solomon was here to face panel but was surprised when I moved closer

Watch out for the next episode
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by hardehbayor112(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2016
abeq what happen nah....cum post for us ooo coz i dey qbadun your story wella...
FOLLOW' LIKE' TWITTER
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 18, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 13
Written by Oni Damilola

As I moved closer I saw Solomon dressed in a convocation gown with a swollen red eyes, I still don't know what was going on until I asked him

Me: Solomon what's wrong, why are you in matric gown

Solomon: finally, the deed is done

Me: what deed, why are you crying ?

Solomon: I have been rusticated

Me: Rusti what ? So fast

Solomon: they just asked me if I cheated or not and I said the truth

I was dumbfounded, I don't know what to say or what to do, so Solomon is no longer a student my sharp guy turned christian will leave me alone. I hugged him with tears flowing free in my eyes. We went back to hostel Solomon tried to act normal on the way but as we get back to hostel he bursted into tears, I consoled him but had to leave him when I was tired, who will I call to encourage him ? Solomon wept overnight and as a good friend I stayed with him, as day break Solomon packed picked few clothes and travelled, where are you going I asked him ? Am going home said Solomon.
That evening I called Solomon but his number was switched off, I checked his last seen on Whatsapp, he was last active day before yesterday maybe he was not able to charge his phone I guessed. Few weeks went on I was unable to locate Solomon, I called a friend of mine in Osun to helped me check if Solomon was at home, he called me back that he was not at home, where did he went to ? I thought within me, I called his number again but was switched off.
The following day I explained everything that has happened to my Sister, she advised me to report to the school security unit. I told her I was afraid to go alone, she later decide to follow me. After explaining everything to the C.S.O, he collected Solomon's phone number, he also requested for his parents own but luckily I have his mother's phone number, in our presence the C.S.O called her to informed her of Solomon disappearance in school, Trust Nigerian mothers she bursted into tears and started shouting on the phone. His father called me and I explained everything to him he thanked for my help. I couldn't concentrate on my studies again, I missed Solomon even Shalewa I have no one to talk with at night, no one to Bleep but will I even Bleep if I have the chance now am sure prick will not even rise because my day one Friend is missing no matter what is between us he is still my friend and will forever be.
I went home the following day and went straight to Solomon's house, I meet her mother weeping. Soon two policemen entered and to my greatest his father pointed to the policeman that I should be arrested that I was the one he talked about in the letter. Still in shocked but I was able to asked which letter ? Expecting an answer but I get one but not the answer I was expecting, I received a thunderous slap from Solomom's father shouting and calling me a murderer.
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Peterdrumz(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2016
More grease to ur hands nice story can't wait for the nxt update
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 28, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 14
Written by Oni Damilola

I was arrested by the police with the help of Solomon's father before I realised what was happening I was detained in the police station and was questioned about where Solomon was, Truth to God I don't know where he went too, he only said he was going somewhere.
I used 2 days at the police station before may mother paid me a visit, she reminded me about how the warned me not to walk nor play with Solomon but I ignored there warning and even went as far as making him my roommate now am reaping the reward of stubborness, I wept and begged her to forgive me that she should give me last chance. She was the one that let me realised that Solomon has ran away, he sent a letter to his parents and he mentioned Pelu was the one that initiated him into wrong hands in the school, he explained to them that Ife introduced him to the idea of cheating and buying Live questions, he told them he was caught and has now been rusticated from the University. This gave me an insight of what has been happening Solomon's father thought I was Ife but he was wrong but who is this Pelu was the questioned he asked after I explained to him, who is Ife I said in my heart too.
I was released and received a lot of insults from my father, he even promised to disown me but thanks to a lot of begging he later forgive me.Solomon's mother visited us that evening you need to see the type of face I showed her she beGged me that it was a mistake which is gravious and they thought I was the one he referred to in the letter, quickly I replied her takking ontop of my voice that I am Damilola not Ife and how on earth did they expect me to cheats in the exam hall, am not the type I shouted on her but she begged me so much and told me to please help them that if I get in contact with Solomon I should let them know, sarcastically I replied have heard you.
I returened to school the following, my friends told me I missed two test but they help to wrote it, I was so happy also I explained everything that happened to them, they pitied me and encourage me to be strong, they followed me to my hostel after lectures I entertained them and after there depature, I fell on my bed to reminisce about what happened to me I promised myself to turn a new leaf but I asked my self who is Ife that Solomon wrote about, he has no friend in his department before he turned christian he called himself a lone wolf and even after turning a new leaf he has no friend so how and where did he meet this ghost friend called Ife, after spending sometime alone I decided to spend sometime outside as I get out then I saw Tope and Ife coming, hell no !! This is Ife, why did I forget so easily Ife was our hostelmates why could I forget him like that, definitely this must be the Ife he wrote about, I moved closer to him and asked him if he heard from Solomon

Ife: how will I, am I his roommate

Me: I know, just asking

Ife: am not his friend too, so please

Me: ok, I know but let me say the truth now, Solomon has ran away

Ife; laughing, he can't and if he truly ran away go and asked Ife she will know where he ran too

Me: She or your own Ife

Ife: please leave me, so you don't know Solomon has one Ife

I was speechless because I don't know another Ife with him, now who is Ife ?
Re: Diary Of An Eksu Boy Episode 1 by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 28, 2016
DIARY OF AN EKSU BOY (18+) Episode 15
Written by Oni Damilola

Who is the Female Ife in our hostel I asked myself I ran after Ife to questioned him more about the female Ife because its appear as if this Female Ife must know the whereabout of Solomon

Me: Paadi I beg you please who is the Ife that you talked about

Ife: what really happen, why are you asking about her

Me: ok, I will confess to you, Solomon is missing and its only Ife that may know where he is, am really serious

Ife: ooops! Are you serious about it, I thought you were joking before

Me: am serious, he is missing

Ife: since you don't know, the girl in room one that don't talk to anybody, the dark one that do act like s.u is Ife

Me: wait that girl is Ife but people call her Funke

Ife: yes you are right her second name is Ife but Solomon did not tell you anything about her

Me: no he didn't

Ife: they were dating each other before but seems they were not into each other again since your roommates turn pastor but Tope told me he saw them smooching in your room upper week

Me: thanks paadi

I entered my room and remembered what happen on our matric day, the room one girl that slept with Solomon and he refused to tell me her identity.
The following day I explained everything to Sola and Gbenga my friends in school they gave me series of advise but I hold on to a planned which was to confront Ife and threaten her that I will report her to the school securities if she did not tell me the whereabout of Solomon,Good plan I said in my mind.
I quickly went back to the hostel to asked Ife where Solomon was, I stayed outside the hostel expecting Ife to return from school, soon she arrived I greeted her and asked her where Solomon was ? She ignored me and entered her room, I followed her with anger written all over my face, where is Solomon I shouted on her but was surprised with Ife's response the anger allover me wore out and was subdue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Publishing In Nigeria. Read This: / Project Topics And Materials For Students / Romantic Story : - Dirty Game (18+) Season 1 Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 214
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.