Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (27949 Views)

"Men, Please Marry More Than One Wife If You Can" - Fatima Aliyu Daku / "I Have A Big Butt' - Nigerian Girl Posts On Facebook / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by iMerchant: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: ..... by PhantomD(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
shocked shocked wow!!! it's really custom made...

3 Likes

Re: ..... by iMerchant: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
2. It’s NOT a toy (or a pillow)
I was dating this guy who constantly had his hand attached to my ass. C-O-N-S-T-A-N-T-L-Y. I mean, if we were in the house he was tough, rubbing, or laying on it, if we were out of the house his hand was glued to my butt, I mean it was constant. So, after a stint in the grocery store where not only did he have his hand on my ass – he was rubbing it incessantly as well, I decided to have a talk with him.
Me: Look you can’t have your hand on my butt like that. Especially in public.
Him: Why?
Me: (Sigh) It’s just not appropriate…okay? Um…it’s just not something you do.
Him: *Blank Stare*
Me: How about this – you can touch my butt three times in a day. You got three butt touches that’s it.
Him: WHAT!!!!!
Sigh. You swear I’d just take away his favourite toy by his reaction. And I guess in a way I had. But here’s the deal, my butt is not a toy for you. IT IS NOT A TOY. You don’t have a right to constantly molest me because you’re mesmerized with the booty and we’re dating – especially in public. It’s just wrong. And disrespectful. And makes me want to slap you and stop dating you. Immediately.

To Be Continued

Source - http://www.insidersecrets.com.ng/nigeria-men-please-never-say-big-butt-woman/

Re: ..... by Adebowhales(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
JUNI
Re: ..... by iMerchant: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
3. No, it’s not my job to fulfil your fantasies

“Come on just let me hit it just once. I have never been behind a thing that big before.”

Yes, someone actually said that to me. No he wasn’t playing. And no he wasn’t a hood rat. He was a responsible working guy and we were working in the same organization then.

SMH

To Be Continued

Source - http://www.insidersecrets.com.ng/nigeria-men-please-never-say-big-butt-woman/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Simple. Go to mountain of fire and pray this prayer point

Any embargo in my body that is magnetizing evil attention, catch FIRE! In Jisos name

And when God answer ur prayer, u will get this......

11 Likes

Re: ..... by iMerchant: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
4. The drive by grabbing

This is MY butt. Not yours. So unless I give you permission to grab it, you really need to keep your hands to yourself. I do NOT find it flattering when you touch me. If I hug you that does NOT equal an invite to grab my booty. If you pass me in the street, or at the club or at a party that does NOT give you permission to grab, graze or squeeze my ass as you walk by me. It does not. Simple.

Oh – did I mention the date that bit me on the ass at the pool hall? Yeah. You read that right. SMH.

And as a public service announcement to men – such behaviour could end with you sporting a hand print on your face, a black eye or a hurt groin. I’m just saying’.

To Be Continued

Re: ..... by izuch(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ikebe no dey heavy the owner. Looku big nyansh grin
Re: ..... by dhevid(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
make I just dey observe. ....over to you; CEO observers society of Nigeria
Re: ..... by waxxydude: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
GEE! The first,2nd,forth photo omo i fit stand ontop dose bakassi o, i fit even siddon chop ontop am. chei
Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Blood of buhari!

5 Likes

Re: ..... by wittyt98(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
Blood of god!!

1 Like

Re: ..... by iMerchant: 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
5. The Sneak and Poke

Now this is one I will never understand. You cannot – I repeat you CANNOT “slip” and have anal sex with me without noticing. You just can’t. Yes I get my ass is big and yes I understand that (many) men want to stick their penis in every available orifice a woman has – and yes when you put those two things together it can be totally irresistible to you – like dangling crack in front of a crack addict. I get that. But once again it’s MY butt. So no – you don’t get to have anal sex with me without permission and yes I’m going to notice it when you “accidentally” attempt to slip it in my ass when clearly that’s not where you were supposed to be aiming.

To Be Continued

Re: ..... by Speeechless3(f): 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
I will go for butt reduction surgery if my butts were this big tongue

1 Like

Re: ..... by iMerchant: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
I will go for butt reduction surgery if my butts were this big tongue

Are you sure? shocked tongue
Re: ..... by Speeechless3(f): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
iMerchant:

Are you sure? shocked tongue
Yea very smiley
Re: ..... by iMerchant: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:
Yea very smiley

Isokay, I yam speechless now. grin cheesy

But you secretly do wish you are voluptuous.

Wanna be like Kim K or Beehive.

Oya confess Now
Re: ..... by Speeechless3(f): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
iMerchant:

Isokay, I yam speechless now. grin cheesy

But you secretly do wish you are voluptuous.

Wanna be like Kim K or Beehive.

Oya confess Now

erm lets say some days. Some volumptuous women can be so fine you would just wish you had their kind of body. smiley
Re: ..... by ezychris(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who big ass don epp?
Re: ..... by iMerchant: 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
ezychris:
Who big ass don epp?

Big butt don epp the following

Beyoncé
Kim Kardashian
Blac Chyna
Amber Rose
Omotola Jolade

Hope that refresh your memory and do google them to see how much dey earn just because they had big ass grin grin cheesy tongue

5 Likes

Re: ..... by iMerchant: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:

erm lets say some days. Some volumptuous women can be so fine you would just wish you had their kind of body. smiley

I kinda like you.

You wanna be voluptuous secretly.

Big butt don epp many ladies you know.

grin cheesy tongue
Re: ..... by Speeechless3(f): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
iMerchant:

I kinda like you.

You wanna be voluptuous secretly.

Big butt don epp many ladies you know.

grin cheesy tongue

grin My butt is quite big but not extra large like these ones. meanwhile, who e epp sef? tongue
Re: ..... by potbelly(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op, nice assvertisement...
Vaseline crew food don done ooo *grin*
Re: ..... by iMerchant: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Speeechless3:

grin My butt is quite big but not extra large like these ones. meanwhile, who e epp sef? tongue

Kai did you just admit that your butt is big?

Please what is difference between big and extra large?

And you really want me to belive you have a big butt without a picture of it abi cheesy grin tongue

And who big butt don epp abi

I think big butt don epp this people:

Beyoncé
Kim Kardashian
Blac Chyna
Amber Rose
Omotola Jolade

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: ..... by iMerchant: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
potbelly:
Op, nice assvertisement...
Vaseline crew food don done ooo *grin*

PotBelly ke, I rename your moniker today to large butt.

If you want assvertisement check this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/3062826/does-size-really-matters-babes
Re: ..... by potbelly(m): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dafuq bro... I am a guy not a lady...
iMerchant:

PotBelly ke, I rename your moniker today to large butt.

If you want assvertisement check this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/3062826/does-size-really-matters-babes
Re: ..... by iMerchant: 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
potbelly:
Dafuq bro... I am a guy not a lady...

Okay sir, Never imply that you are a lady.

I just rename your moniker on Nairaland not your gender. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: ..... by davide470(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmm..

Intetesting postulations.. cheesy

#JointheIvyyLeague.. Ivvy for Miss Nairaland
Re: ..... by potbelly(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'll pass bro... That will be more suitable for one of the ladies on this thread...
iMerchant:

Okay sir, Never imply that you are a lady.

I just rename your moniker on Nairaland not your gender. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: ..... by ezychris(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
iMerchant:

Big butt don epp the following

Beyoncé
Kim Kardashian
Blac Chyna
Amber Rose
Omotola Jolade

Hope that refresh your memory and do google them to see how much dey earn just because they had big ass grin grin cheesy tongue
My guy big butt no help Beyoncé and Omotola. Beyoncé never sang a song with big butt neither did Omotola become successful because of her butt. undecided

No dey pass wrong info my g grin
Re: ..... by iMerchant: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
ezychris:

My guy big butt no help Beyoncé and Omotola. Beyoncé never sang a song with big butt neither did Omotola become successful because of her butt. undecided

No dey pass wrong info my g grin

My Guy, you are probably in denial mode or living under a rock.

Go and find out how the word "bootylicious" take enter dictionary?

Also please tell what you see first below, Omotola butt or the Gas Cooker?

Also the other pictures are Beyonce on stage.

Thanks

Re: ..... by iMerchant: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
6. Assume I’m sexually available

Something about a really big butt reads sexually available to me – or put simply – easy. I swear it doesn’t matter what I’m wearing or where I’m at, men just feel the need to say the most OUTRAGEOUS ish to me…and I know it’s directly related to my curvy shape and figure. For whatever reason voluptuous reads easy to men and they will approach you with that foolishness. Like the dude at the semi-formal Valentine’s Day event who offered me MouthAction and he didn’t even know my last name. Or the (married) banker who spent a good portion of his time discussing my ass and the many things he’d like to do to it whenever I visit the bankr. Or all the many men who feel the need to volunteer what they’d like to do to my ass without me asking them for that information. Sigh.

Sorry to disappoint, but just because I have a big butt doesn’t mean I’m tooting it up for just anybody. And a sure fire way to make sure you aren’t the lucky fella to get me naked is to say some dumb-ish right off the bat.

Newsflash: any reference to my butt in our first meeting guarantees you will never see it unclothed or actually that I will ever talk to you again.

So please Nigeria men take it from a card carrying member of the 40 inch club (40 inches of booty or better) it’s best that you just treat us like you would any other lady. Say hi. Introduce yourself and be respectful. Anything else will certainly land you in the not getting any access to this ass ever box. And I’m sure you don’t want that.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.