Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour (650 Views)

BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" / Bobrisky: "I Won’t Stop Crushing On Kcee Till He Comes To Pay My Bride Price" / I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour by dridowu: 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Celebrated highlife musician, Flavour N’abania, has probably broken the hearts of his two babymamas, Sandra Okagbue and Anna Banner, who may be hoping to settle down with the singer someday, following his interview with HipTV where he stated he would not be getting married to any of his Babymamas, adding that for someone like him, marriage would be a huge distraction and that most artistes at their prime in their trade are bound to crash once they get married.

“Marriage is not a thing that you just go into. This music business is a serious business. My own opinion, I think if you are in the peak of your career, you don’t need any distraction.

So for now, I think marriage could be a distraction for me because it is a whole big institution that when you go in, you have to be fully prepared to know what you are getting into,” he said.

“And right now, looking at everything, its not so easy for me now….and most of my colleagues, whenever they get married, everything starts crashing down. I keep asking people, have you ever seen a successful musician having a good home and a good career? Its not going to be easy. If you know one, just tell me” he added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/wont-marry-mybabymamas-says-flavour/

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour by finalboss(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
undecided if you like marry ur baby papas
Re: I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour by cornel994(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Mr. nabania it's your life nd a free world at dat
Re: I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour by divinehand2003(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lol

Yeye too dey smell these days.
Re: I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
He is hot! Lucky those ladies he planted with his own seeds cool
Re: I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wise decision brother. If they fell easily for ye, so easily will they also fall for another.

Oloshos everywhere grin
Re: I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour by greatness22(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Flavour my nigga

Re: I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
But, u're. Ready to make'EM babymama's abii?? Somebody hold this man make we castrate am

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour by flexyfit(f): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
u won't marry any of them...but u will make more "babymamas"....soon to be the father of many nations..mstchew...
Re: I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour by TrumpDonald(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ride on bro. You didn't rape them...and if u choose not to marry them, u are ryt. I want to follow ur footsteps.

Listening to ' panti no niro' grin
Re: I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Strange but true.
After marriage , their career takes a dive down..
Its only Tubaba, thats successful as a married man and also a musician.
undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Did Prince Tell Charlyboy Before He Died / Seun Kuti Calls For Nationwide Protest Over Petrol Pump Price Hike / Download Sisi Regina By Lil Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.