Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC (61059 Views)

Check Out How This Corps Member Slayed In Her NYSC Khaki (photos) / ADP Lagos Congratulates Ogundipe As The New UNILAG Vice Chancellor / Man Disguises As Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend,Fixes Wig & Makeup(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by ademasta(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2016
Kbs468:

Hahahaha. Is her name Felicia? He just wants to fulfill his promise of taking their Love life to the next level nauw by felicitation her in marriage oo cheesy
Hehehe... Kbs468 baba
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by yeyedeysmell(f): 7:58pm On May 01, 2016
JOHNBULL
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by IYANGBALI: 8:16pm On May 01, 2016
English made easy by abooooki
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by finalboss1(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2016
telemapreye1:
How do you know that he is a notherner
his name is umar kabiru
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by finalboss1(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2016
Salihu00:
it's better for u to use sense when commenting on NL
ok
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by MVLOX(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2016
banme1:
see this one.
anoda English master in d building......Oya correct am as u be anoda Patience relative soooo
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by Babyphinas(f): 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
I' ve not been to the uni but I can't vomit such
Spanner4:

I agree with what u hv just said

My Sister some graduates are just dull and lacks the ability to construct good grammar after having spent 4yrs@ school
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by phemmyranky: 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
Is it by force to congratulate someone this guy's why are you downgrading yourself?
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by Kazrem(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
I yaff die. omotayor123 come wake me up with water.
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by vandirous(m): 9:59pm On May 01, 2016
ipob guys with their fluent English
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by Gesd(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2016
o boiy u go fear grammar
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by daking4(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2016
kabiru nailed it
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by Omotayor123(f): 12:26am On May 02, 2016
Kazrem:
I yaff die. omotayor123 come wake me up with water.
Abeg wake up jare.. Make una no dey take death play cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by rahman3853(m): 2:38am On May 02, 2016
lord have mercy!
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by Kazrem(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2016
Omotayor123:

Abeg wake up jare.. Make una no dey take death play cry
Eyaah. I know the reason now. May God forgive the guy and give the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by Omotayor123(f): 6:50am On May 02, 2016
Kazrem:

Eyaah. I know the reason now. May God forgive the guy and give the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss.
Aamin!!
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by whytepawn1(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2016
chaiiiiiiiii!!!!, this guy just murdered English.
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by henrybomb(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2016
Juve4:
Choi!…Who do we blame for his!…Hehe…
hmmm catapult
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by baresi22: 9:23am On May 02, 2016
Spanner4:

I agree with what u hv just said

My Sister some graduates are just dull and lacks the ability to construct good grammar after having spent 4yrs@ school

and lack not lacks.............after spending 4years in school not at school...You see that you are as guilty as the person/people you were accusing grin....Nobody knows it all .

1 Like

Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by Spanner4(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2016
baresi22:

and lack not lacks.............after spending 4years in school not at school...You see that you are as guilty as the person/people you were accusing grin....Nobody knows it all .

Thanks for that
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by freedom96: 11:44am On May 02, 2016
NafeesaAA:
Loooooooooool
It appears uve got issues with corpers in particular.From 'concard' to 'am now a camp'cheesy
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by Nobody: 11:49am On May 02, 2016
finalboss:
lols cnt stop laughing.... aboki
. ur fada
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by hushshinani(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2016
TrumpDonald:
U c wetin Buhari dey cause?

everything is on Buhari... Ill fellas..

this was originally posted by Kabiru Umaru on 16/10/2014
and shared by Ngam Ola Danjuma Jimen on 16/4/2014
Allah says seek knowledge...

dontfool urself to comment nonsense on every post u see..
if u dont have anything good to say on a post,
it is better u glance and leave.... Hush!!!
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by Kbs468(m): 5:20am On May 03, 2016
ademasta:

Hehehe... Kbs468 baba
How you dey Man. Una go still enter October so?
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by Theft(f): 9:52am On May 03, 2016
chai grammar sch.
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by ademasta(m): 3:00pm On May 03, 2016
Kbs468:
How you dey Man. Una go still enter October so?
Either of September 28th and October 7th
Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by Kbs468(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2016
ademasta:

Either of September 28th and October 7th
Ok na. May the lord spare our lives beyond then in good health, mercy, favour, blessing and Love out of his abundant grace

1 Like

Re: Guy Congratulates His Girlfriend After Her NYSC by ademasta(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2016
Kbs468:

Ok na. May the lord spare our lives beyond then in good health, mercy, favour, blessing and Love out of his abundant grace
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Federal University Oye Ekiti Fees For Fresh Students: Extortion Of Students / How Real Is UNIC/JPTS Scholarship? / #lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.