Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

A Rebuttal To The African Report Article On The Health Of Nigerian Banks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Rebuttal To The African Report Article On The Health Of Nigerian Banks (646 Views)

List Of Nigerian Tycoons That Impact Ghana's Economy / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / What Is The Maximum Daily Deposit In Nigerian Banks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Rebuttal To The African Report Article On The Health Of Nigerian Banks by cnnmagic: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2009
I received the following SMS on my phone on Tuesday at 12 noon, July 07, 2009 during the heat of The African Report article:

"Skye Bank, to improve weak position bribed Punch editor N1 million to publish fake bank rating in its favour threatening N15 trillion industry.

Pls ignore the report".

The SMS was sent via this number: +273543890762.

I tried calling the number but to no avail. I have also tried to trace the origin of the phone number and the SMS without any success.

Did any Nairalander receive this SMS? Is there anyway this claim or even the number can be verified?

(1) (Reply)

Cars For Sale / He Made 68% Returns On His Investment In 3 Weeks.( With Proofs) / Ideas For An Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.