Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? (3181 Views)

Is Affiliate Marketing Worth Learning How To Do? Yes. See Why And How. / A Key To Success Is Learning The Difference Between Advice And Opinion / Become Your Own Boss By Learning How To Mine Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
She said i should pay as much as 150k to learn how to make yoghurt. Okay. This it. There's a woman who comes regularly to my office to sell yoghurt to us At #250 Per bottle (75cl). The yoghurt is very nice and there's no preservative in it which makes it natural and very healthy for the body. I and my colleagues feels really Good whenever we take her yoghurt. Infact, i take mine towards (COB) close of business when i will start balancing my transactions for the day and it goes a long way in easing the stress I must have been through during business hours.

My question is.. does learning how to make good yoghurt cost as much as 150k? Because i so much have interest and her type of yoghurt is what i really want to know how to make.

Please if you know about this business, advise pls.

Thank you all.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by dammytosh: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
She said i should pay as much as 150k to learn how to make yoghurt. Okay. This it. There's a woman who comes regularly to my office to sell yoghurt to us At #250 Per bottle (75cl). The yoghurt is very nice and there's no preservative in it which makes it natural and very healthy for the body. I and my colleagues feels really Good whenever we take her yoghurt. Infact, i take mine towards (COB) close of business when i will start balancing my transactions for the day and it goes a long way in easing the stress I must have been through during business hours.

My question is.. does learning how to make good yoghurt cost as much as 150k? Because i so much have interest and her type of yoghurt is what i really want to know how to make.

Thank you all.

That is her price.

1 Like

Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by darkenkach(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lol! My dear, it's even cheaper with the woman..
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
darkenkach:
Lol! My dear, it's even cheaper with the woman..
shocked are you kidding me?
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by obua: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why dont you search on google or nairaland. The woman was just trying to discourage you.
Yoghurt making is easy to learn.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by darkenkach(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
obua:
Why dont you search on google or nairaland. The woman was just trying to discourage you.
Yoghurt making is easy to learn.

It's easy but for commercials, it's not easy ooo.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:51am On May 01, 2016
Thanks to you all for the comments. Pls keep it coming
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by johnnobles: 1:02am On May 01, 2016
I make youghort and I have the eBook that I sell for 5k
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by mastercee(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2016
LuckyLadolce:

Thank you all.

If her yoghurt is as good as you claimed and you are interested in going into the business, just pay her the money. But I feel you can still negotiate sha, say to 70-100k depending on your bargaining power.

I'm also interested please, I have been looking for where to learn this for a while now, but I've not been lucky to find one. Please can you link me up with the woman?
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2016
mastercee:

If her yoghurt is as good as you claimed and you are interested in going into the business, just pay her the money. But I feel you can still negotiate sha, say to 70-100k depending on your bargaining power.

I'm also interested please, I have been looking for where to learn this for a while now, but I've not been lucky to find one. Please can you link me up with the woman?
she insist it's 150k and she even said she has reduced it already. If yoy want her contact pm me.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by mastercee(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
she insist it's 150k and she even said she has reduced it already. If yoy want her contact pm me.

I sent you a PM
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by Outlaw07(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2016
Bros you need practical aspect of it,not reading one sort of book or surfing online
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2016
mastercee:

I sent you a PM
oh sorry i can't access that email anymore. Send me an email at musaabeeb@gmail.com
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by OCTAVO: 1:24pm On May 01, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
oh sorry i can't access that email anymore. Send me an email at musaabeeb@gmail.com
What's your reason for wanting to learn it? You didn't disclose that. Is it for personal consumption or commercial purpose? If it's for commercial purpose, you may need equipments which might make it capital intensive. Also, NAFDAC registration, packaging, adverts e.t.c. You need to be prepared financially. Do your feasibility study first.
If it's for personal consumption, keep buying @ N250. Learning it might be a waste of money.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 2:16pm On May 01, 2016
OCTAVO:

What's your reason for wanting to learn it? You didn't disclose that. Is it for personal consumption or commercial purpose? If it's for commercial purpose, you may need equipments which might make it capital intensive. Also, NAFDAC registration, packaging, adverts e.t.c. You need to be prepared financially. Do your feasibility study first.
If it's for personal consumption, keep buying @ N250. Learning it might be a waste of money.
thanks so much for this insightful contribution. The purpose Is for comercial and am aware of all thats involve to kick start the business. Only the nafdac reg i really dont know how much it will cost. Pls do u have any idea?
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 18, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
thanks so much for this insightful contribution. The purpose Is for comercial and am aware of all thats involve to kick start the business. Only the nafdac reg i really dont know how much it will cost. Pls do u have any idea?

Nafdac doesn't cost a fortune officially, people are only often scared of the bureaucratic bottlenecks + systemic corruption, but it's doable.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
SnowJay92:

Nafdac doesn't cost a fortune officially, people are only often scared of the bureaucratic bottlenecks + systemic corruption, but it's doable.
ok snowjay thanks alot i appreciate.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2016
I can teach you how to make yoghurt and I have the materials with me I mean every thing you need to make the yoghurt . Email: toochsamn@yahoo.com
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 19, 2016
You can't make yoghurt by reading eBook or reading the process online. You need a practical Experience on that because producing high quality yoghurt is different from those one you buy in the market.Email me if you are interested. toochsamn@yahoo.com or call me on 08032326255

1 Like

Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by dovee69: 7:46pm On May 19, 2016
Go to www.youtube.com and search for a diy video
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 19, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
ok snowjay thanks alot i appreciate.

No p boss, did you go ahead with the woman's tutorship?
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2016
SnowJay92:

No p boss, did you go ahead with the woman's tutorship?
not yet, i Wanna do it during my leave. can you put me through the nafdac stuff?
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 20, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
not yet, i Wanna do it during my leave. can you put me through the nafdac stuff?

I have not done before, but I once talked with a consultant who sent me the requirements, I will send that across to you, I still want to learn about some shortcuts before I approach em.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2016
SnowJay92:

I have not done before, but I once talked with a consultant who sent me the requirements, I will send that across to you, I still want to learn about some shortcuts before I approach em.
ok bro thanks. pls send to musaabeeb@gmail.com
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 22, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
ok bro thanks. pls send to musaabeeb@gmail.com

Sent it.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2016
SnowJay92:

Sent it.
thanks bro. I gt it
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 22, 2016
LuckyLadolce:
thanks bro. I gt it

U welcome, have you thought about where and how to get your equipment from? do your have any source or link for that? I'd like to have your number, email it to me.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2016
SnowJay92:

U welcome, have you thought about where and how to get your equipment from? do your have any source or link for that? I'd like to have your number, email it to me.
ok bro. Will do that.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by naijacutee(f): 11:49pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 24, 2016
naijacutee:
How to make yoghurt for free: http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-yogurt-at-home-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-125070

These tutorials are often too easy apparently, until u try carrying them out.
Re: Is Learning How To Make Yoghurt This Expensive? by Nobody: 8:41am On May 24, 2016
I dabbled in printing of labels, stickers and nylons to package products. You can contact me when the needs arises. Whatsapp: 09033347918 Email: allitemitope10@gmail.com.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start A Freight Forwarding Business / Shirt Materials For Sale, 100% Cotton / Oando Denies Involvement In London Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.