Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz (55769 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / Charlyboy Blasts Tiwa Savage & Teebillz: “mutual Respect Is Non-negotiable / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by onstelly(f): 9:27am On May 01, 2016
SleekAboki:

After watching that Tiwa video, I got her message very clearly.
And you didn't see the husband's ranting on instagram
That too didn't send you a msg
Let's not turn this into a sex war pls
I can't do that

#ISTANDWITHREFINER

#IVOTEREFINER

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by enoqueen: 9:32am On May 01, 2016
There is nothing that breaks a woman's heart than having a man that is not ready to do anything. He just sits at home and claims there is no job out there. And he keeps claiming he av a dream of a big project.

Trust me, am there.

11 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 10:15am On May 01, 2016
onstelly:

And you didn't see the husband's ranting on instagram
That too didn't send you a msg
Let's not turn this into a sex war pls
I can't do that
Tunji ranting was clear---To expose and bring to light things that happened and then face death. It shows a man that has been psychologically defeated and has reached a dangerous breaking point.

A recurring theme from both parties is money issue which was untreated hence snowballed into a monster wanting suicide blood.

Tiwa plans of sacking the husband from their joint venture business and announcing same on media did damage to their family source of income.I heard their sharing formula was Tiwa takes 60% while Tunji takes 40% on deals that came through Tunji. This same trend almost happened with the p square brand and their brother but more complicated in the Tiwa and tunji joint venture.

Now, after Tunji was fired and the 40% or lower handed to an outsider, you would expect Tunji to keep on separately with his hustle which was the logical thing to do for any self respecting man. Let's try and understand why Tunji never did that or struggled to follow.

Now, once Tiwa fired him as manager and made media show of of it, It has put a huge credibility doubt on the managerial brand of Tunji. This is showbiz where appearance is worth gold and just a stain will take you out of business. You can see that Tiwa intentionally or ignorantly took food away from the husband and then killed his brand he sacrificed all for Tiwa.

I've built a brand from scratch which took nothing less than 4 years to solidify and gain credibility in my area of interest. Tiwa hurt tunji brand and expects him to be chunking out money months after hurting his hustle? I can only imagine now that a power transfer has taken place and Tiwa is now the be all and boss of all bosses in the house with support from her mother living in same roof as them.

At this stage Tunji is no longer a man but a sissy. I wonder why he allowed things to get to this level where he lost all his personal power? He disappointed me this regard. I think he latter realised how big he has lost when Tiwa decided to go official with the divorce thereby cutting all ways of making things up again. He lost his brand, marriage, wife, son and manhood in over two years of meeting Tiwa and decided the best way was to kill himself. Tiwa wished he committed the suicide without bringing those issues to life.

You talk about fairness and justice? Justice to both parties is all I want. I must give credit to Tiwa and her advisors. They strategically finished and dusted Tunji case. If Tunji is a drug addict like she made us believe, Tunji would have elected to kill her then commit suicide. I'm disappointed with Tunji as a man. however, he now has a second chance to live differently to which I would support him with.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 10:18am On May 01, 2016
enoqueen:
There is nothing that breaks a woman's heart than having a man that is not ready to do anything. He just sits at home and claims there is no job out there. And he keeps claiming he av a dream of a big project.

Trust me, am there.
The issue of Tiwa and Tunji is way beyond your subjective worldview and a little more complicated. Did you fire your husband from a joint venture and expect him to bounce back in seconds?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by onstelly(f): 10:39am On May 01, 2016
SleekAboki:

Tunji ranting was clear---To expose and bring to light things that happened and then face death. It shows a man that has been psychologically defeated and has reached a dangerous breaking point.

A recurring theme from both parties is money issue which was untreated hence snowballed into a monster wanting suicide blood.

Tiwa plans of sacking the husband from their joint venture business and announcing same on media did damage to their family source of income.I heard their sharing formula was Tiwa takes 60% while Tunji takes 40% on deals that came through Tunji. This same trend almost happened with the p square brand and their brother but more complicated in the Tiwa and tunji joint venture.

Now, after Tunji was fired and the 40% or lower handed to an outsider, you would expect Tunji to keep on separately with his hustle which was the logical thing to do for any self respecting man. Let's try and understand why Tunji never did that or struggled to follow.

Now, once Tiwa fired him as manager and made media show of of it, It has put a huge credibility doubt on the managerial brand of Tunji. This is showbiz where appearance is worth gold and just a stain will take you out of business. You can see that Tiwa intentionally or ignorantly took food away from the husband and then killed his brand he sacrificed all for Tiwa.

I've built a brand from scratch which took nothing less than 4 years to solidify and gain credibility in my area of interest. Tiwa hurt tunji brand and expects him to be chunking out money months after hurting his hustle? I can only imagine now that a power transfer has taken place and Tiwa is now the be all and boss of all bosses in the house with support from her mother living in same roof as them.

At this stage Tunji is no longer a man but a sissy. I wonder why he allowed things to get to this level where he lost all his personal power? He disappointed me this regard. I think he latter realised how big he has lost when Tiwa decided to go official with the divorce thereby cutting all ways of making things up again. He lost his brand, marriage, wife, son and manhood in over two years of meeting Tiwa and decided the best way was to kill himself. Tiwa wished he committed the suicide without bringing those issues to life.

You talk about fairness and justice? Justice to both parties is all I want. I must give credit to Tiwa and her advisors. They strategically finished and dusted Tunji case. If Tunji is a drug addict like she made us believe, Tunji would have elected to kill her then commit suicide. I'm disappointed with Tunji as a man. however, he now has a second chance to live differently to which I would support him with.

My dear all this write up to prove a point

Did tee bliz manage what was handed over to him well and was sacked
Why all this argument or you didn't read the part where he collected money for show n lied about it

My dear I am a business and I don't joke with it
And that's exactly what tiwa did

Let's call a spade a spade
The only thing Tiwa did and I don't like is saying a lot that the public are not suppose to know but all the same who started it

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 10:54am On May 01, 2016
onstelly:

My dear all this write up to prove a point

Did tee bliz manage what was handed over to him well and was sacked
Why all this argument or you didn't read the part where he collected money for show n lied about it

My dear I am a business and I don't joke with it
And that's exactly what tiwa did

Let's call a spade a spade
The only thing Tiwa did and I don't like is saying a lot that the public are not suppose to know but all the same who started it
Milady, we shall wait and hear from Tunji on why he was sacked from a joint venture business. Tiwa has made her allegation lets wait for Tunji to respond. Tiwa did a lot more wrong that you are closing your eyes to see. Tiwa is yet to know the extent of damage this would do to her.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 01, 2016
egopersonified:

Thank you. All everyone sees is tiwa is the bread winner, let's have a pity party for tbillz. Even if you make N5b in a day, you can wake up poor one day if your wealth is not properly managed. So should tiwa keep financing the cars, drugs, weed, drinking, etc? Most Nigerian women who are richer than their husbands would never look down on a hardworking man but when you sit on your ass and claim man of the house, doing next to nothing with your life and squandering your wife's sweat, then be ready to take the fruits of such behavior.

But this issue of being good for tiwa sha, e get as e sound for my ear
why do u think so ma? M a very responsible man embarassed undecided, she's gonna like me...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by onstelly(f): 1:35pm On May 01, 2016
SleekAboki:

Milady, we shall wait and hear from Tunji on why he was sacked from a joint venture business. Tiwa has made her allegation lets wait for Tunji to respond. Tiwa did a lot more wrong that you are closing your eyes to see. Tiwa is yet to know the extent of damage this would do to her.

Lol abeg let's not give ourselves headache cos if this ish, after when they started we are not there

You have a team you are supporting in the up coming miss nairaland contest?

If not come join

TEAM REFINER
#IVOTEREFINER
#ISTANDWITHREFINER
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 1:48pm On May 01, 2016
onstelly:

Lol abeg let's not give ourselves headache cos if this ish, after when they started we are not there

You have a team you are supporting in the up coming miss nairaland contest?

If not come join

TEAM REFINER
#IVOTEREFINER
#ISTANDWITHREFINER
I think I'm too old for that. but, will take exception and drop my vote for you.
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by onstelly(f): 1:52pm On May 01, 2016
SleekAboki:

I think I'm too old for that. but, will take exception and drop my vote for you.

Hahaha too old ok I respect that

Pls don't fail to cos your vote will go a long way
Thanks man I appreciate

#ISTANDWITHREFINER
#IVOTEREFINER

JOIN TEAM REFINER

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by SleekAboki: 1:55pm On May 01, 2016
onstelly:

Hahaha too old ok I respect that
Pls don't fail to cos your vote will go a long way Thanks man I appreciate

#ISTANDWITHREFINER #IVOTEREFINER
JOIN TEAM REFINER
Just let me know when voting commences?
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by onstelly(f): 2:01pm On May 01, 2016
SleekAboki:

Just let me know when voting commences?

I sure will angry
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 01, 2016
when uncle teebillz was still paying the bills...
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by yinkslinks(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2016
So true. smart guy saw the future and invested sharply but was so selfish to wait and eat it for life time. when bae na your wife, wht the rush? grin grin grin grin grin
vizkiz:
he paid for your video probably because he knew you were an investment...but instead you sacked him and ruin his plans grin
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Fynestboi: 9:02pm On May 01, 2016
titosantana:
No be only cloth dey fade.

But if we are to look at this matter from another perspective, seems Tiwa didn't truly love him from the onset, she accepted him because of what she was getting from him.

Probably, and when she couldn't anymore. lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by chocolateme(f): 9:02pm On May 01, 2016
vizkiz:
he paid for your video probably because he knew you were an investment...but instead you sacked him and ruin his plans grin
vizkiz my sweetheart please shut the f*ck up. smiley kiss

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Babyphinas(f): 9:03pm On May 01, 2016
Marriage is an institution only those with mature minds graduate

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Zibi1(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2016
Thats the price you pay when u don't put God first... Bad ending!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by aftatechbiz(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2016
Sleekbaby:
I don't just know what to comment so as not to offend people but my advise to guys is not to depend on women totally, look for something that will be giving you money no matter how small, God created men to be the head and as such we women look up to them to provide no matter how rich we are we value that small money they give us.

No matter the extent of our love for you immediately we notice that you no longer have things will start changing is only few that will still accord you that respect.

I don't want to judge anyone, I pray they settle, I love the couple, to err is human and to forgive is divine. May the good Lord take charge.

And you have said the truth.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Tamzblaze(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2016
And it brought her to naija must hall of fame

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Vivipop(f): 9:12pm On May 01, 2016
A friend said this to me, "Never go into a lifetime commitment just because you are grateful to that person or you feel pity for that person or you feel no other person can make you feel better other than that person"

My heart goes out to Tiwa and Teebillz, i won't pretend to know how hurt they are right now but i hope they come out of this stronger and wiser.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by deebsman1(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2016
Tunji relaxes in his game nii, sad for him
vizkiz:

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by favourmic(m): 9:15pm On May 01, 2016
Sleekbaby:
I don't just know what to comment so as not to offend people but my advise to guys is not to depend on women totally, look for something that will be giving you money no matter how small, God created men to be the head and as such we women look up to them to provide no matter how rich we are we value that small money they give us.

No matter the extent of our love for you immediately we notice that you no longer have things will start changing is only few that will still accord you that respect.

I don't want to judge anyone, I pray they settle, I love the couple, to err is human and to forgive is divine. May the good Lord take charge.

God bless you dear true talk

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by cathodekazim: 9:15pm On May 01, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I don't know what you all are typing, just trash, that guy was just irresponsible, the issue here wasn't him not just having a job. It was him , not even willing to get any, wanting to live way larger than his means, and indebting his family without due recourse to them, he wasn't just willing to become a responsible man, that was the bode of contention, and try are only few things in life worse than such men... A man's wife could be well to do than him financially, butbsuch a man should be willing to go out hustle, live a life within his means , and contribute to the family too, not indebting them..
Tiwa has a nice heart, and really deserve a better man, that rascal was never her type.. I have nerver been okay with that marriage, good enough it has ended...

Tiwa you need a man like me... I'm all you need in a man, we shall definitely unite...

Be like say you are related to Tiwa

Or very close to dem fam

Just spewing thrash here

Am sure if yu ar bn called upon. To read this thrash you spewed here, you will be flickering saliva while reading

Watery akamu
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 01, 2016
Those of you in support of TB, are you guys saying that because he contributed to her career advancement that she should have permanently accepted to been subjected to emotional trauma through leeching for the rest of her life! I mean, after the glaring truth in her version of the fracas... too bad.

I dislike people with self-entitlement ish because they're clear description of any vices one can think about... leeches, vicious, malicious, scornful, blackmailers, manipulators, opportunist etc.

In summary, any intimate/personal relationship that lacks altruism and empathy from all involved should be discontinued. For better for worse should never be allowed to stand when emotional abuse is employed by a party in an affair.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by xtervaganza(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Apparently, that was the only saving he ever did, an investment to hit a jackpot.
or maybe she used him to get to the top.

Now that she's there now and he's broke she chew him and spat him out

The guy is an idiot though. For one thing a d that is his cocaine habit
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by banmee(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
HornyTiwa:
The man made a mistake by becoming jobless.

That was not the mistake. The mistake was not knowing each other enough and not talking about what each partner wants in life and how to achieve that within their marriage. A lot of couples make that mistake. If the true goals of either spouse is not defined before marriage, then they are in for a rough ride. I for one would never be in a relationship with a woman whose occupation would mean she would be a sex symbol and the object of wet dreams for other men. Heck-the-phuck-no.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by mikaael(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
Desric:
read your signature again and if you'll be fair enough you'll know that you could even be worst than Teebillz

God bless u for dat response....
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by neonly: 9:23pm On May 01, 2016
I blame buhari for dis
Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Niceiroko: 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
U r d most inresponsible, did u knw hw he started n grow t bcom manager, is it jobless pn dat bcom mnger
PaulKillerman:
I don't know what you all are typing, just trash, that guy was just irresponsible, the issue here wasn't him not just having a job. It was him , not even willing to get any, wanting to live way larger than his means, and indebting his family without due recourse to them, he wasn't just willing to become a responsible man, that was the bode of contention, and try are only few things in life worse than such men... A man's wife could be well to do than him financially, butbsuch a man should be willing to go out hustle, live a life within his means , and contribute to the family too, not indebting them..
Tiwa has a nice heart, and really deserve a better man, that rascal was never her type.. I have nerver been okay with that marriage, good enough it has ended...

Tiwa you need a man like me... I'm all you need in a man, we shall definitely unite...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by Funmilade11(f): 9:31pm On May 01, 2016
I pray God will intervene in your marital issues.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz by phanshark(m): 9:38pm On May 01, 2016
vizkiz:
did you not read her interview on what make her sack him? He was not open to her about the income, transaction's & that is causing them big problem in the relationship.because of her love 4 him,she have 2 deside where she need him most, whether love or business & she choose love.which is the most important."when you have the the madam you have everything, if you know how to play your game"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boluwatife Balogun And Jamal Zamani Pose Together In Matching Oufit (photo) / Rema Wears Face Mask To Headies Awards (Photos) / Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.