Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,900 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

Relationship Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Matter (686 Views)

This Long Distance Relationship Matter / What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Matter by excellentchimex(m): 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dear nairalanders, I really need advice in this issue. I'm good in bed and a lot of ladies has testified it. But my problem is that nothing move my girl & she claimed that she don't like sex, I have tried all my best to stimulate or put her in the mood but no way, even when we are having sex she will just stay like that or even tell me that it's paining her. But I notice that her vjay is too wide like express road despite not having sex with her for 7months. though she's not a virgin when I meet her. I have proposed to her & we are also planning our traditional marriage this december. Please what could be her problem though she said there's nothing wrong but I'm still confuse. Is she pretending or having an affair.............Thanks.
Re: Relationship Matter by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Lemme ask hifaif1, our monk on NL wink he can see better things than us.
Re: Relationship Matter by hifaif1: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
excellentchimex:
Dear nairalanders, I really need advice in this issue. I'm good in bed and a lot of ladies has testified it. But my problem is that nothing move my girl & she claimed that she don't like sex, I have tried all my best to stimulate or put her in the mood but no way, even when we are having sex she will just stay like that or even tell me that it's paining her. But I notice that her vjay is too wide like express road despite not having sex with her for 7months. though she's not a virgin when I meet her. I have proposed to her & we are also planning our traditional marriage this december. Please what could be her problem though she said there's nothing wrong but I'm still confuse. Is she pretending or having an affair.............Thanks.

Really!!! How big are you?

I want you to feel relaxed as I am here to help!!!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Matter by Justycxx(m): 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
ASSnal won, bayAMUnic won, dOTUmond won. What a day
Re: Relationship Matter by volterra(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
excellentchimex:

Being good in bed is relative my broda. Frm d little i knw, it depends on doing what appeals to the lady the most. That said ladies can be funny, some of them pretend they don't enjoy sex while in the actual sense they do. Some try to pretend as though they don't have sex often while in actual sense they do. I do believe that if ur girl loves u it will b expressd in her love making to you. My candid advice will be to show her some love in words and action for while rather tryin to prove u ar good at sex then may be later u initiate romance then love makin and not kungfu sex. U could also talk to her about it. At the end of it all u must think and decide whether she is pretending, cheating on u or telling the truth. Plus it will do u good to resolve this before marriage. U don't wana go into marriage with d tot dat her vjay is as wide as express.
Re: Relationship Matter by excellentchimex(m): 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
hifaif1:

Really!!! How big are you?
I want you to feel relaxed as I am here to help!!!
a matured guy that's about to marry
Re: Relationship Matter by excellentchimex(m): 10:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
volterra:

Being good in bed is relative my broda. Frm d little i knw, it depends on doing what appeals to the lady the most. That said ladies can be funny, some of them pretend they don't enjoy sex while in the actual sense they do. Some try to pretend as though they don't have sex often while in actual sense they do. I do believe that if ur girl loves u it will b expressd in her love making to you. My candid advice will be to show her some love in words and action for while rather tryin to prove u ar good at sex then may be later u initiate romance then love makin and not kungfu sex. U could also talk to her about it. At the end of it all u must think and decide whether she is pretending, cheating on u or telling the truth. Plus it will do u good to resolve this before marriage. U don't wana go into marriage with d tot dat her vjay is as wide as express.
as long as her friends or even some of my colleague is concern I'm the new romeo in town. Even some of her colleague are jealous of her some is even using one way or the other to know my place/ coming close. Though I have warned her about her friends but it's like she trust them most

(1) (Reply)

Kinda Confused. / 10 Powerful Creative Ways To Show How Much You Love Him/her / Where Are the Spoiled Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.