Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? (14978 Views)

Shameful Act! See What This Ladies Was Seen Doing In A Nightclub (!8+ Photos) / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by INTERMAN: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
While I was in senior SS 3, I have this habbit of feeling people's heartbeats by touching their chests.I do it for males but sometimes I do observe anytime I try to touch a female chest to feel her heart beat, there was this anger, shout and horrible reaction from them. I do wonder why the ladies used to react like that. To me I never for once knew that what is swelled up in the chest region was actually a powerful turn on for millions of males out there so they were trying to prevent me from touching that region thinking I was trying to seek sexual gratification .Note, I was already matured in Ss 3 and I shld be able to know that it was sexual since my organ was well develop. But the point was that I never knew at all, I only thought they were there for breast feeding their future kids and nothing more. Few years latter, I do observe that a lot of men do find those part of a female very attractive, of which I don't , even up till now. In one word,I am not attracted at all to a lady's breast and even buttocks in anyway. I find it very surprising why some men go mad at the frontal and backward protuding part of a female because they don't turn me on at all. Am I normal?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
[email] You ain't living yet, my friend. You prolly gay gan. [/email]

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
You really need to see a doctor asap but if you still insist you wanna remain like this ..ok oooo

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by domopps(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
What a beautiful and unrequested information but your point is?

Cheeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by HornyTiwa(f): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Maybe you are Gay,have you ever tried sexual relations with a girl?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by babs01(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kilomode mo
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
INTERMAN:
While I was in senior SS 3, I have this habbit of feeling people's heartbeats by touching their chests.I do it for males but sometimes I do observe anytime I try to touch a female chest to feel her heart beat, there was this anger, shout and horrible reaction from them. I do wonder why the ladies used to react like that. To me I never for once knew that what is swelled up in the chest region was actually a powerful turn on for millions of males out there so they were trying to prevent me from touching that region thinking I was trying to seek sexual gratification .Note, I was already matured in Ss 3 and I shld be able to know that it was sexual since my organ was well develop. But the point was that I never knew at all, I only thought they were there for breast feeding their future kids and nothing more. Few years latter, I do observe that a lot of men do find those part of a female very attractive, of which I don't , even up till now. In one word,I am not attracted at all to a lady's breast and even buttocks in anyway. I find it very surprising why some men go mad at the frontal and backward protuding part of a female because they don't turn me on at all.
You don spoil finish. See as you mention "parts" like say you dey Ladipo or Abattoir!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by INTERMAN: 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
HornyTiwa:
Maybe you are Gay,have you ever tried sexual relations with a girl?
no a gay though.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by INTERMAN: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
am asking if it is normal. And if. there are other men like men
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Afrok(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Even the devil will be mad at me not to talk of God that created both male and female, if I don't like BOOBI and YANSH kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
To answer your question. You are not normal. It's one of two things, either you're gay or impotent. I'm being Frank.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by INTERMAN: 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
emitoz:
To answer your question. You are not normal. It's one of two things, either you're gay or impotent. I'm being Frank.
not impotent. I'm attracted to some other female parts
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
emitoz:
He's being Frank Ocean

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by ipledge5: 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
INTERMAN:
like their nose or fingers grin,bro u are not normal

14 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by layla129(f): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
What are the parts you're attracted to?
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Dannidom(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
May be you cud try animals I hear say sheeps dey bleat sensually wen you begin knackam for the center of gravity ha ha. No try cows o you know na

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by jtwest(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Do u feel like eating a brain when u stare at somebody's head? Maybe ya a zombie.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by INTERMAN: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dannidom:
May be you cud try animals I hear say sheeps dey bleat sensually wen you begin knackam for the center of gravity ha ha. No try cows o you know na
apologise to ur fingers now for giving them such a great work to type those rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bro you not normal you sound like a closet gay, come clean bro nobody will castigate you if you do

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Dannidom(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
INTERMAN:
apologise to ur fingers now for giving them such a great work to type those rubbish.
see me see wahala you don't like man, you don't like woman ok try see if animals go give you boner you still no gree

Ok try my sh*t na e no too soft e no too hard just the way you like it
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by hifaif1: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
INTERMAN:
While I was in senior SS 3, I have this habbit of feeling people's heartbeats by touching their chests.I do it for males but sometimes I do observe anytime I try to touch a female chest to feel her heart beat, there was this anger, shout and horrible reaction from them. I do wonder why the ladies used to react like that. To me I never for once knew that what is swelled up in the chest region was actually a powerful turn on for millions of males out there so they were trying to prevent me from touching that region thinking I was trying to seek sexual gratification .Note, I was already matured in Ss 3 and I shld be able to know that it was sexual since my organ was well develop. But the point was that I never knew at all, I only thought they were there for breast feeding their future kids and nothing more. Few years latter, I do observe that a lot of men do find those part of a female very attractive, of which I don't , even up till now. In one word,I am not attracted at all to a lady's breast and even buttocks in anyway. I find it very surprising why some men go mad at the frontal and backward protuding part of a female because they don't turn me on at all. Am I normal?

Were there juniors in SS3

Back to your question. Yes, bro. You are very normal for the seminary. In fact, you are extraordinary!!!

Can't wait to see you in the religious habiliments of a monk!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by INTERMAN: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dannidom:
see me see wahala you don't like man, you don't like woman ok try see if animals go give you boner you still no gree

Ok try my sh*t na e no too soft e no too hard just the way you like it
shaaaaaraap!
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by laurenziz6(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Another gay ass nigga on the lose
I see 14 years kiri kiri in ur future OP
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by PureWays(m): 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Crazy guys are many in here... Lol

@ Op, I think you are normal.. Answer this question:

Have you been intimate with a lady before?

Lets start from there.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by scheminup(m): 11:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Equalizer:
You really need to see a doctor asap..
Thats your advice.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Walexsammy(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
INTERMAN:
ofcuz ure NOT

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
INTERMAN:

Mr man, as a healthy man you are bound to be attracted to only two places on a girls body and that's the bobi and bakasi, anything less than that, you will need to join Enugu people in their current fasting and praying crusade because your issue don pass medical issue..

7 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Walexsammy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
INTERMAN:
like where and where?
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
scheminup:
Thats your advice.

Saying that you don't like bobi and yansh is like saying you don't like recieving bank credit alerts... Can you ever imagine the looks on Adam 's face when he woke up from that deep sleep and saw an unclad eve sitting close to him.. Bros imagine am nah.

9 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
Which part of Nigeria are you from? It plays a key role

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by scheminup(m): 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Equalizer:

Saying that you don't like bobi and yansh is like saying you don't like recieving bank credit alerts... Can you ever imagine the looks on Adam 's face when he woke up from that deep sleep and saw a naked eve sitting close to him.. Bros imagine am nah.
I reason am bro.
Re: I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? by kellyJames5(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
well.... you asked for my opinion.
bro you ain't normal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Feeling You / U / I Can’t Allow A Guy Spend 100% On Me, We Must Split The Bills - Lady(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.