Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido (56160 Views)

See How Wizkid Squeezed In Tiwa On Stage ...we Are Suspecting At Gdifest / Tiwa Savage's Controversial Photo In Bed With A Man Sends Internet Into Frenzy / The Conspiracy Theory In Tiwa Savage’s 45 Minutes Marriage Crisis Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by focus7: 11:55am On May 01, 2016
Alaba Idowu should mind his business or he should go and commit suicide the place of Tee Billz. An ordinary attention seeker who wants to use Tiwa/Tee Billz controversy to gain popularity. Na who know you before this time? Now you want to be a judge.

1 Like

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by lawbabs: 11:56am On May 01, 2016
donephi:
After the raging hullabaloo over TeeBillz’s bombshell, the superstar-brand-ambassador expectedly felt it was necessary to clear her part and protect her career in what could have been a major doom. It would be believed that she consulted her PR team for ‘professional’ advice on the best way to manage the looming crisis, and guess the ‘presumably brilliant piece’ they all came up with… a seemingly ‘staged’ video where she supposedly granted an interview with what was to be believed by fans and stakeholders as some off-the-cuff candor.

The interview was meant to be seen as being purely unprecedented with credit of hard-work given to the interviewer’s platform. Perhaps, many took it just as that… Whatever was said in the interview wouldn’t be so much of my concern, but taking the PR profession for granted and insulting the innocence of people and essence of the PR practice is what I might not be able to stomach in this situation.

Tiwa is no doubt a big brand in Africa’s entertainment scene, and whatever professional display done by her or her team may instantly become a model for others to follow. The video (or interview) was not just an error; it was a huge professional blunder capable of garnering adverse ripple effect that may be largely counter-productive for her career, and quite misleading for upcoming stars and PR professionals. Below are 5 blunders in the video.

Granting a Camera-Light-Action interview in a space of 24 hours
Since when did we start granting a controlled video interview to ‘immediately’ respond to snowballing crisis in the entertainment scene in Nigeria? In this part of the world, everything under camera, light, and action is believed to be staged and obviously pre-arranged. I’m sure this is one of the reasons Charles Novia earlier called Tiwa a Beyonce-clone. Perhaps, Tiwa and her team failed to realize that it wouldn’t be easy to completely be a Beyonce clone in the Nigerian environment. Her PR team should have known better to simply set up a single camera video with a head-on shot somewhere in the corner of her room or her living room and give possible impression of staged drama a very wide berth. This is if at all a video is found necessary (oh!  I understand her team really wanted to show the Nollywood sober mood in her costume with the repentant scarfing, and the largely exaggerated teary part with an obviously poor art director. If not, why a video?).

What!!! A 44-minute long video? (The shorter the merrier, my dear)
If her PR team were qualified professionals, they should have known that too much talk was one of the biggest threats to crisis communication. In fact, I would have wondered why even a 5-minute long video if at all it must be a video! In a sane country with a sane system, her too much talk in the bid to further exonerate herself and make TeeBillz the bad guy has landed her career in a massive doom. To bring back TeeBillz’s drinking habit and the alleged cocaine use is a ground of mere unreasonableness. Are brands and fans meant to congratulate ‘you’ for condoning, conniving and colluding with a partner who had been on the illegal side of the law for many years? Not to even say that connivance and collusion is a crime on the part of the law within marital issues. Yes, TeeBillz was unreasonable and also guilty for bringing back Tiwa’s alleged affairs with the three music stars since the law suggests that once you had condoned the action, it should not form basis for any further allegation. But, what Tiwa’s PR team failed to realize was that TeeBillz wasn’t a brand ambassador. Now, our supposed brand ambassador is also known as someone who condoned, connived and colluded with an alleged cocaine addict. What a shame! Hopefully, TeeBillz will not charge her for maligning his character, and then a part of the career and emotional distraction begins. Hopefully again, she is still a responsible brand ambassador after covering one of the world’s biggest criminal acts. What an insensitive charlatans called professional PR team.

The Nollywood Costume Stunt
If her PR team must create a Camera-Light-Action scene, why take away the Tiwa brand since we already know that the interview is a controlled one. The beginning of the failure of the video was the Nollywood’s repentant-born-again-Christian style. My conclusion was that the PR team had more of Nollywood movies than the real essence of PR practice.

The Artistic Tears
If anyone wonders again why such long video, this part should be an obvious answer. Hey, if there was no such display of tears, how would the PR team succeed at bouncing the Tiwa brand back to dominate and have a controlling influence on people’s emotions? There was urgent need to create sympathy and leverage it to survive the lingering storm. But the tears rather came like they had been pre-planned, and there was either a written or unwritten script that suggested that “this must be done at so so line… we need you to break the tears; it’s the high point of the video.” Tiwa didn’t really need to break the tears, and if she must, silent tears would have been more penetrating than the loud and seemingly staged ones.

The Disappointing Interviewer
If there must be a great staged play, the actors must be carefully selected! Kunle Afolayan is a great man to consult here… I wonder how the interviewer (Treating her as just an interviewer here) planned to substantiate the veracity of the video with her tacky and completely unprofessional display. She clearly showed how pre-ratified the interview questions were with her conservative and carefully selected conduct. It was really my first time of seeing such supposedly high profile interview with little or nothing coming from the interviewer; all her questions were clearly ratified and her spontaneity was complete zero… No expressions, no reactions, no further queries, nothing! That was very poor, my dear!!

While there could be more to say, I have decided to, as much as practicable, avoid talking about the family and whatever they could be pooling through; my concern is more about the increasing abuse of the practice of Public Relations that is even more rampant in the entertainment industry. I hope Tiwa’s supposed video rejoinder will not snowball into even bigger crisis for herself, her family and her career.

What a PR-damage-control stunt; probably the biggest PR goof of the decade.

Ayo Alaba Idowu

Founder, CEO

Green News

Everyone now wants to ride on this unfortunate incident to become popular. I won't read neither will I judge...

2 Likes

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by donephi(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2016
I guess you were raised with good morals
olapluto:
MOST ladies who carried the issue on their head like Jumoke bread are singles, divorced or soon to be divorced. They are the ones who do not fully understand the meaning of MARRIAGE. Most of them I see on my fb wall, I know their history. Some from broken homes, some got married only after they got pregnant for the guy and had to force his hands into marriage.

For all 45 minutes of Tiwa video, all I see is typical family issues. Issues that are normal in marriage. Most happily married couples deal with such issues weekly. It starts to die down after few years of living together. Reporting the issues to outsiders is always one sided. E.g Tiwa said she 'never cheated on her husband'. She did not say she never slept with Don Jazzy or Sid. Perhaps it all happened before marriage and Tunji gets flash backs.
As for spending on the man, it is a shame that she can say that out. If the man were to list his spendings on her or her issues, I am sure he will have plenty to say too. In my home, my wife can buy me a trouser of 200USD and broadcast to the world, while no one is there when I pay average of 800USD everytime she fills her online shopping baskets. If Tiwa asks for money for diapers from her husband, shes only doing it to spite him. Every family has their modus operandi. My wife will NEVER ask me for such because we have both made provisions and I deal with other things. When we go food shopping, we both understand she will pay fully while I handle school fees.

In my opinion, the marriage is too fresh to crash like that. Impatience, and social media killed the marriage. Every married man has had a day when he wished he never touched his wife with a long stick. On other days, you just sit and marvel at the gift God has given you. However, when family and Instagram start to get recognition in the marriage, then things get out of hand. I had to stop my wife from uploading family pictures on facebook. Family matters stay indoors.

Tiwa's shoddy attempt to tell her side of the story is poor. Married couples can easily relate to where their problem is coming from. Singles and single mothers can also quickly pounce on Tiwa's story to convince themselves on why marriage is not important. The only victim in all these is the child. Imagine one day when he's 10 years old and he sees this video on Youtube. He is going to be deprived of a decent upbringing due to parents who were keen to satisfy social media before satisfying poor Jamal.
For all the 'edible catering' and cheating stories, one thing was for sure, it would wane. Our mothers went through worse things and ended up being boss ladies in their homes. Men are strong headed but weak minded. We know our wives and know who we are playing with.

Overall, I pray that both of them can come together, leave family issues out of public eye. God be with them. Amin

Lastly, if you are one of those who is encouraging them to wash more dirty linen outside, stay away from them. God doesnt like those who break homes.
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by funmieG(f): 12:01pm On May 01, 2016
Destined2win:
The only blunder I saw there was that Tiwa dressed like Imaobong, my uncle's house girl
hahhahahhahahahhaha!
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by Jimi23(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2016
edpunter:

Type good English. If you don't know what to say shut.up or click 'like' to good opinions rather than saying BS.

U are BS personified or bera still a no good crack head who also clicks "like" on BS opinions. Keep ur dumb advice to ur "dumb ass" , shallow brained self.
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by Rotimi47: 12:23pm On May 01, 2016
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by Koladelampard: 12:33pm On May 01, 2016
All I have to say is that the whistle blower protection bill should be immediately passed as a matter of urgency ... Teebilz was only a whistle blower letting us know about the industry guys knacking his wife ... He needs some protection grin
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by Hillarie(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2016
Meanwhile.... .

. A nigga's here hopin that Nepa will bring light today undecided
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 01, 2016
zelexotunla:
Tiwa Savage doesnt deserve to be Pampers ambassador with her husband drug issues. It is a shame on our professional PR. A brand ambassador harbour drug addict! SHM

Bro,do you know if all what Tiwa said is true?,do you live with her?...don't support what you don't know blindly...im neutral on this issue because all we've heard are stories that Damn one person and makes the other appear like a victim...there's more to this quanta trust me
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 01, 2016
Destined2win:
The only blunder I saw there was that Tiwa dressed like Imaobong, my uncle's house girl

With her winch nails? undecided

1 Like

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by YaksonFCA(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2016
Destined2win:

Lol. U bad no be small.
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by ShugaAnnie: 12:47pm On May 01, 2016
Nobody holy pass. Even brand ambassadors for Jand have their own loose ends it's just that somhw they knw How to manage it and we dnt hear about it. If the video was shorter, Nigerians wld stil complain. If she had done her all diva look, Nigerians would say she's not looking remorseful... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 01, 2016
How does that stop Don Jazzy from turning Tiwa savage & Di'Ja vagina into Mungo park borehole?

1 Like

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by Olufumzy(f): 12:49pm On May 01, 2016
Bullshit!!

1 Like

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by ghostwritter(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2016
Orikinla:
How can a wife that the husband and his friends prostrated for at the traditional marriage and she swore to Almighty God before witnesses at the church wedding to love him in health or in sickness; for better for worse now betray him calling him a cocaine addict and a shameless thief wanted by the EFCC?
She has already condemned and sentenced him before prosecution.
Then shedding tears later not for him, but to save her fame and fortune of multimillion naira endorsements as a brand ambassador.
God have mercy!
God bless you.
Tiwa was ready to give her husband away to the sharks just to keep her fame afloat. Teebillz himself must be one hell of a foolish guy.

1 Like

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 01, 2016
zelexotunla:
Tiwa Savage doesnt deserve to be Pampers ambassador with her husband drug issues. It is a shame on our professional PR. A brand ambassador harbour drug addict! SHM
so she should pay for the sins of her husband? What a wicked world
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by Ahmed3rdjuly: 1:01pm On May 01, 2016
Tocheagle:
Everyone in one way or another have suddenly become analysts . Taking sides with tiwa or tbillz . Pple complaining the video was long would also complain if the video was short and say tiwa did not say enough . You can't please Nigerians . As for me I take tiwa's side . But I won't claim to be a relationship expert or a video interview analyst . NIGERIANS PLEASE MOVE ON, There is nothing new under the sun .

Gush!!!!!
After complaining that everyone is talking sides and acting like analyst you finally took sides too.
You sef
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by ghostwritter(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2016
olapluto:
MOST ladies who carried the issue on their head like Jumoke bread are singles, divorced or soon to be divorced. They are the ones who do not fully understand the meaning of MARRIAGE. Most of them I see on my fb wall, I know their history. Some from broken homes, some got married only after they got pregnant for the guy and had to force his hands into marriage.

For all 45 minutes of Tiwa video, all I see is typical family issues. Issues that are normal in marriage. Most happily married couples deal with such issues weekly. It starts to die down after few years of living together. Reporting the issues to outsiders is always one sided. E.g Tiwa said she 'never cheated on her husband'. She did not say she never slept with Don Jazzy or Sid. Perhaps it all happened before marriage and Tunji gets flash backs.
As for spending on the man, it is a shame that she can say that out. If the man were to list his spendings on her or her issues, I am sure he will have plenty to say too. In my home, my wife can buy me a trouser of 200USD and broadcast to the world, while no one is there when I pay average of 800USD everytime she fills her online shopping baskets. If Tiwa asks for money for diapers from her husband, shes only doing it to spite him. Every family has their modus operandi. My wife will NEVER ask me for such because we have both made provisions and I deal with other things. When we go food shopping, we both understand she will pay fully while I handle school fees.

In my opinion, the marriage is too fresh to crash like that. Impatience, and social media killed the marriage. Every married man has had a day when he wished he never touched his wife with a long stick. On other days, you just sit and marvel at the gift God has given you. However, when family and Instagram start to get recognition in the marriage, then things get out of hand. I had to stop my wife from uploading family pictures on facebook. Family matters stay indoors.

Tiwa's shoddy attempt to tell her side of the story is poor. Married couples can easily relate to where their problem is coming from. Singles and single mothers can also quickly pounce on Tiwa's story to convince themselves on why marriage is not important. The only victim in all these is the child. Imagine one day when he's 10 years old and he sees this video on Youtube. He is going to be deprived of a decent upbringing due to parents who were keen to satisfy social media before satisfying poor Jamal.
For all the 'edible catering' and cheating stories, one thing was for sure, it would wane. Our mothers went through worse things and ended up being boss ladies in their homes. Men are strong headed but weak minded. We know our wives and know who we are playing with.

Overall, I pray that both of them can come together, leave family issues out of public eye. God be with them. Amin

Lastly, if you are one of those who is encouraging them to wash more dirty linen outside, stay away from them. God doesnt like those who break homes.
this is the best comment on this issue. God bless u sir.
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by MielBaker(m): 1:10pm On May 01, 2016
Someone else's palaver. undecided

Abeg what the way forward?

Na money sure pass o.
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by nonjebose(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2016
This guy should just say he is looking to take up the PR job. Repeating what others have said
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by kizizone(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2016
marriage has no formula. I think the truth will come out with time.all the -ve things said by tiwa and tb is just some of the problems faced by other couples or even more. but the marriage still survive.my advice is that they should do their family business together. tb should b given his job back. but shld not have access to d company account directly
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by lanreSamson: 1:34pm On May 01, 2016
I agree with you completely. I have equally never been so disappointed in a crisis management move as this. Tiwa or Mavin should just fire the PR team and secondly how on earth did the interviewer become Editor of Thisday? Seriously how? Smh.
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by gare(f): 1:36pm On May 01, 2016
donephi:
After the raging hullabaloo over TeeBillz’s bombshell, the superstar-brand-ambassador expectedly felt it was necessary to clear her part and protect her career in what could have been a major doom. It would be believed that she consulted her PR team for ‘professional’ advice on the best way to manage the looming crisis, and guess the ‘presumably brilliant piece’ they all came up with… a seemingly ‘staged’ video where she supposedly granted an interview with what was to be believed by fans and stakeholders as some off-the-cuff candor.

The interview was meant to be seen as being purely unprecedented with credit of hard-work given to the interviewer’s platform. Perhaps, many took it just as that… Whatever was said in the interview wouldn’t be so much of my concern, but taking the PR profession for granted and insulting the innocence of people and essence of the PR practice is what I might not be able to stomach in this situation.

Tiwa is no doubt a big brand in Africa’s entertainment scene, and whatever professional display done by her or her team may instantly become a model for others to follow. The video (or interview) was not just an error; it was a huge professional blunder capable of garnering adverse ripple effect that may be largely counter-productive for her career, and quite misleading for upcoming stars and PR professionals. Below are 5 blunders in the video.

Granting a Camera-Light-Action interview in a space of 24 hours
Since when did we start granting a controlled video interview to ‘immediately’ respond to snowballing crisis in the entertainment scene in Nigeria? In this part of the world, everything under camera, light, and action is believed to be staged and obviously pre-arranged. I’m sure this is one of the reasons Charles Novia earlier called Tiwa a Beyonce-clone. Perhaps, Tiwa and her team failed to realize that it wouldn’t be easy to completely be a Beyonce clone in the Nigerian environment. Her PR team should have known better to simply set up a single camera video with a head-on shot somewhere in the corner of her room or her living room and give possible impression of staged drama a very wide berth. This is if at all a video is found necessary (oh!  I understand her team really wanted to show the Nollywood sober mood in her costume with the repentant scarfing, and the largely exaggerated teary part with an obviously poor art director. If not, why a video?).

What!!! A 44-minute long video? (The shorter the merrier, my dear)
If her PR team were qualified professionals, they should have known that too much talk was one of the biggest threats to crisis communication. In fact, I would have wondered why even a 5-minute long video if at all it must be a video! In a sane country with a sane system, her too much talk in the bid to further exonerate herself and make TeeBillz the bad guy has landed her career in a massive doom. To bring back TeeBillz’s drinking habit and the alleged cocaine use is a ground of mere unreasonableness. Are brands and fans meant to congratulate ‘you’ for condoning, conniving and colluding with a partner who had been on the illegal side of the law for many years? Not to even say that connivance and collusion is a crime on the part of the law within marital issues. Yes, TeeBillz was unreasonable and also guilty for bringing back Tiwa’s alleged affairs with the three music stars since the law suggests that once you had condoned the action, it should not form basis for any further allegation. But, what Tiwa’s PR team failed to realize was that TeeBillz wasn’t a brand ambassador. Now, our supposed brand ambassador is also known as someone who condoned, connived and colluded with an alleged cocaine addict. What a shame! Hopefully, TeeBillz will not charge her for maligning his character, and then a part of the career and emotional distraction begins. Hopefully again, she is still a responsible brand ambassador after covering one of the world’s biggest criminal acts. What an insensitive charlatans called professional PR team.

The Nollywood Costume Stunt
If her PR team must create a Camera-Light-Action scene, why take away the Tiwa brand since we already know that the interview is a controlled one. The beginning of the failure of the video was the Nollywood’s repentant-born-again-Christian style. My conclusion was that the PR team had more of Nollywood movies than the real essence of PR practice.

The Artistic Tears
If anyone wonders again why such long video, this part should be an obvious answer. Hey, if there was no such display of tears, how would the PR team succeed at bouncing the Tiwa brand back to dominate and have a controlling influence on people’s emotions? There was urgent need to create sympathy and leverage it to survive the lingering storm. But the tears rather came like they had been pre-planned, and there was either a written or unwritten script that suggested that “this must be done at so so line… we need you to break the tears; it’s the high point of the video.” Tiwa didn’t really need to break the tears, and if she must, silent tears would have been more penetrating than the loud and seemingly staged ones.

The Disappointing Interviewer
If there must be a great staged play, the actors must be carefully selected! Kunle Afolayan is a great man to consult here… I wonder how the interviewer (Treating her as just an interviewer here) planned to substantiate the veracity of the video with her tacky and completely unprofessional display. She clearly showed how pre-ratified the interview questions were with her conservative and carefully selected conduct. It was really my first time of seeing such supposedly high profile interview with little or nothing coming from the interviewer; all her questions were clearly ratified and her spontaneity was complete zero… No expressions, no reactions, no further queries, nothing! That was very poor, my dear!!

While there could be more to say, I have decided to, as much as practicable, avoid talking about the family and whatever they could be pooling through; my concern is more about the increasing abuse of the practice of Public Relations that is even more rampant in the entertainment industry. I hope Tiwa’s supposed video rejoinder will not snowball into even bigger crisis for herself, her family and her career.

What a PR-damage-control stunt; probably the biggest PR goof of the decade.

Ayo Alaba Idowu

Founder, CEO

Green News

I am so shocked that till this very moment nobody has actually come out to tell this people the truth, what is all this analysis for, if it's Novia, it Ayo, or whatever they call themselves.

I expect people to advice are younger ones yet to be celebrity to stop using the social media to settle scores, there are bound to be one challenges or the other in every marriage, so why come on air or online to expose your spouses it is wrong, no matter what he or she must have done it not our biz to know, every analsyt on this issue analysing rubbish should keep their analysis to themselves.

Tee blizz and Tiwa should out themselves, if they can't stay together then they should part ways peacefully, all this analyst should go and look for something to do rather than sit here and analyse people's marriage, hair tie and tears

1 Like

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by lanreSamson: 1:37pm On May 01, 2016
ghostwritter:

this is the best comment on this issue. God bless u sir.
God bless you for this piece.
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by lanreSamson: 1:40pm On May 01, 2016
olapluto:

May the Lord bless you for this piece.
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by dare2differ: 1:54pm On May 01, 2016
What is wrong with the scarf?
The tears was real, very real. Watch the video again.

Ioannes:

don't be too sure about that. if the SU scarf isn't real, then I wonder what else was fake.
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by ideylaff: 1:57pm On May 01, 2016
Ijaya123:
OP, you have said it all. A carefully scripted press release would have done the job in a more professional manner than the video.

The interview was absolutely unnecessary and ill-adviced.

To make things worse right in the middle of a crisis les than 24 hrs, I watched the less emotive interviewer ask Tiwa a very direct and
Stupid question " so is that it between you and your marriage, is it over" what a very sad question to ask

1 Like

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by dare2differ: 2:10pm On May 01, 2016
I know a lot about our mothers. Some did endure, some also cheated, some left and some ended up bitter. You can keep that endurance BS for those who do not knwonthwir environment. I know where I grew up and I know that some if not most of these women also cheated. Do you know that I do call my Grandmas friends and mums , witches? Why? Because beyond their grandchildren and lil things they care about, they are so BITTER that you can smell it a mile away. That is me looking beyond the BS people throw about.

There is nothing typical about a liar, a serial cheat, a fraud, a poor, an addict, an insecure, emotionally unavailable and childish man. What exactly is the essence of marriage if all these characteristics are present? If you think talking would change the reality, you must be the type that does not look beyond the nonsense. The man has nothing to offer. No money, no emotional support, no comfort.....nothing yet you wanted her to stay: o. He has brought nothing to the table, not even one thing! What about their son? Did you even think of him at all? Do you really think he would grow up mentally healthy in that kind of environment? You must be a very wicked man if you think she should have stayed. If your daughter ends up married to a man like that, would you advise her to stay?

Some of you are so sexist that you don't care about what a woman goes through. If your mother went through it, every woman must be willing to do the same.

Their son is going to grow up seeing the nonsense his father posted. Don't be surprised if he begins to doubt his mother's story in favour of his dad. Let's blame both of them. Tiwa shouldn't have given the interview but she needed to clear herself.
***Provided the allegations were true.

olapluto:

1 Like

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by Ijaya123: 2:36pm On May 01, 2016
ideylaff:

To make things worse right in the middle of a crisis les than 24 hrs, I watched the less emotive interviewer ask Tiwa a very direct and
Stupid question " so is that it between you and your marriage, is it over" what a very sad question to ask

The video did more harm than good to the brand "Tiwa" in no small measure. It inadvertently demystified whatever is left of her role model personality. It was a PR stunt gone bad, done at the wrongest of time (if grammar will permit) and I suspect the Marvin crew to be behind this to exonerate their people.
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by amimanuel(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2016
embarassedGosh your own post sef pass 44 minute if it were to b a spoken word... i don't know why Nigerians are so jobless,taking ur time to type all this n post on the issue that doesn't concern you... thumb up nigga..nice essay writer!! can't even read it finish sef

2 Likes

Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by ThisDumebi: 2:45pm On May 01, 2016
The questions were pre-ratified? Should the questions have been outside the accusations leveled against her?
Re: Five Disappointing Blunders In Tiwa Savage’s Controversial Video – Ayo Alaba Ido by GloriousTees: 3:24pm On May 01, 2016
Nonsensically Nonsense. Emergency Analyst everywhere. [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In New Photos / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola, His Wife To Be Pre-Wedding Photos / Tonto Dikeh Gifts Son A Piece Of Scotland's Real Estate As He Turns 6 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.