Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com (1368 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Tiwa Savage And Donjazzy Meet Jay-Z In New York (HD Photos) / Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com by omanifrank(m): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
More exposed details about Tiwa and Donjazzy love relationship in the past

The source revealed to omanifranklin blog that Tiwa's relationship with Don Jazzy ended before her marriage to Teebillz and her affair with 2Face was a one-time thing which also happened a long time ago so Tunji bringing it up was a desperate need for points.

About the alleged affair with Dr Sid, the source said "Dr Sid ba wo? Maybe he was the one buying the condoms for Don Jazzy."

The source also brought in physical abuse to the list of accusations against TeeBillz ...

"Fact is, they both knew what they were getting into. He beat her up many times and she took it because they both had dirt on each other. I particularly was mad at Tiwa way before she even agreed to marry him. Heck, he was fraudulent way before his coming back to Nigeria. What ruined his relationship with Sauce Kid and co? His other baby mama nko? Go and ask. Ask the big boys in LA about Tee Billions and you will hear his gist. Bi-polar oshi wo? He is toxic, leave his mental issues out of it. Bringing a baby into the toxic relationship pissed off most of us."

Tiwa Savage who is the face of forte oil owned by Billionaire Femi Otedola was blackmailed by her husband about her alleged extra marital affairs.

"He accused her of sleeping with Otedola in the early months of her pregnancy. He slapped and locked her out when she was pregnant due to stories of the affair. She never told us if she indeed slept with the man but her husband kept hammering on it. Even if she did, why didn't he just walk? Let me answer that, he's broke and in debt and needs that Otedola money."

The source also claimed that the ex couple both abused illegal substances

The source said:
"While Teebillz was blowing money on women, booze and coke, Tiwa was smoking fish. Abeg make she no lie. Yes, the guy get craze for head, but Tiwa sef mental."

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2016/04/more-exposed-details-about-tiwa-and.html

Re: Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Fvck 'em both .... i gat kids to feed, so no time cool
Re: Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com by GudluckIBB(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
I said it in another thread that Tiwa is reaping what she has sown in time past especially for the fact that she knew the guy has kids for different women and she went ahead to marry him.

A man who has left 3 women also has the tendency to leave you when the time comes.

Anyway,
Shout out to 2baba and jazzy! May your down below never ignore the abuna of any okpekesis around your placeapeter

Manyan!

All karid entities in illya du Nairaland

May your daisis be elongatua.

May all the okpekesis in your hemisphere opendential their abuna for onward down below gyration.

Manyan!!!
Re: Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com by seunlayi(m): 9:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
These are symptoms of Christ less lifes

2 Likes

Re: Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
i guess don jazzy can now go ahead and have her for keeps.
Re: Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com by omanifrank(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
seunlayi:
These are symptoms of Christ less lifes
Nor Be Small
Re: Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com by theshaderoom: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
I noticed how she answered the question when she was asked if she slept with don jazzy and ci... she did not deny sleeping with them, she just said she never cheated on tee billz.

1 Like

Re: Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jobless Nigerians who can't boast of even 10m naira spending their time reading conspiracies.

See them..hna don chop?
Re: Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com by olapluto(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
theshaderoom:
I noticed how she answered the question when she was asked if she slept with don jazzy and ci... she did not deny sleeping with them, she just said she never cheated on tee billz.
Thank you!
When she answered 'I have never cheated on my husband', she limited the answer. Have you slept with don jazzy? Yes or No.
Did you sleep with him after wedding...thats what she answered.
Re: Exposed Details About Tiwa And Donjazzy Love Relationship -omanifranklin.com by omanifrank(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2016
cc:Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Hot And Sexy! Actress Toyin Aimakhu Looks Grog / Yoruba Movies: A Blessing Or Curse On Our Culture? / Fans React To Toolz & Tunde Thanksgiving At A C & S Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.