Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,920 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage (49069 Views)

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Funsho Adeolu Blames Teebillz For Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by olokeded: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Remi Fagbohun, who also acts as the couple's personal shopper has spoken out about their well-publicized ongoing marriage crisis on her Instagram page.

"The hardest thing in the world to do is to keep quiet when your friends are going through something," she began.

"Gosh... People have ZERO CHILL!!! The Internet has become an open spot where you can say whatever you want. Say things you know are not right! Be downright RUDE!! Laugh and make jokes at someone else's expense. Create Meme's... It's HARSH, It's cold and it's just wrong on so many levels. But it's the world we live in... A very sad one.

"Whatever your personal opinions may be, remember the person you just TORE apart , is HUMAN!! Didn't start that journey thinking it would fail (do any of us do that). Does anyone get married saying I'm going to give this a few years and see how it goes Or let me tie myself to this person knowing that he isn't going to be the man of my dreams?? NO!

"Like any other man or woman - you go in giving it your all. You plan and carry out the wedding of your dreams because --- ITS supposed to be the wedding of your dreams!!! The one time you will ever get married. Hoping the journey gets better. Hoping he gets better ... Hoping you have more happy moments than sad ones.

"Marriage is by no means an easy road to walk (trust me I KNOW) . For those that decide to stay in it... Kudos. But don't JUDGE those who have reached their limits. Don't start quoting the bible when you're already being hypocritical by casting stones. Everyone has a different limit. When you reach your limit you will know. Try to have a bit of empathy for those going through something and simply imagine yourself going through it. Then ask yourself , how would this comment make you feel if directed at you. Would you like it? Does this seem fair?

"I am teaching my son , every single day... When you have nothing good to say, say nothing. I implore others to do the same.

"I'm stronger than most , yet today I cried. Cried for my friend and sister. Cried for my brother, cried for my baby. Crying again as I write this , thinking of the world we live in now where it's ok to tear a person apart when they are down! Remember these people aren't ROBOTS!!!! #tiwasavage #support #love #prayers #welovetiwasavage #westandaswomentogether #strongwomensupporteachother"

Tiwa Savage and TeeBillz have had it pretty rough over the past few days when TeeBillz kickstarted what is now a back and forth game of accusations and shocking revelations. Both of them have accused each other of infidelity and neglect, culminating in Tiwa's resignation that the marriage will never work anymore.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/04/tiwas-personal-shopperremi-fagbohun.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Throw us a pity party then ...... or shut the fvck up. angry

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by David0(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
That's what social media is meant for...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by hungryboy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
That woman is making sense,
Pathetic Bloggers are taking advantage of this matter to drive traffic to their blogs,
Some even make up fake stories about Tiwa and Teebillz.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Dinocarex(m): 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
They have turned it again to gender war
Which one is I stand with tiwa?
The couple is made up of Tiwa and Tbillz... Stand with both of them.

And for the memes? Its not a news
If they wanted to separate quietly, they wouldn't have brought the news to public glaring.

I'm not happy for their failed marriage, but they should spare us. Na jeje we dey Instagram way Tbillz start and Na jeje we dey watch YouTube when Tiwa gave the interview.

Don't blame US!!

261 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
so everybody na chemical reaction nw abi

1 Like

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Every body wants to be heard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Remyboyhefty(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin maybe teeblizz dn chop did one punnay self

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by mytime24(f): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tafia embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by ladyF(f): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Everybody has an opinion, but not everyone's opinion counts. Let us all move on from this. Continuing to deliberate on this issue will not put bread and akara on any body's table. How many topics on Tiwa and TBills on FP for how many days now. Hian!

It haf do na biko! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by TrollTrap: 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
I try to care but truth is, I can't/don't care... For reals

2 Likes

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by yinkslinks(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
do you blame them? when couples involved gave them food to eat.
hungryboy:
Pathetic Bloggers are taking advantage of this matter to drive traffic to their blogs,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by ThePENGENIUS(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
Everyone wants to cash in on cheap popularity on every sick celebrity fight. grin grin

Speaking of which, who is this one? Personal shopper Jeez! Who will come e-battling next? Tiwa's tomatoes supplier angry angry

19 Likes

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by montezz(f): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
*yawns*
Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by misspicy(f): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
I've read a lot about Tiwa's marriage crash and all I can say is,it's been a long time coming

"Teebillz brought it to social media himself,so what all this hullabaloo about?"

this celebrities are just hypocritical and foolish because,you all post your life on social media,yet you expect people to act like they didnt see nothing,are you all moronic?

its just simple

if you don't want anyone to have a say in your business,keep it behind closed doors.

After the rants and social media shenanigans you still turn around and say _shit to people.

you call Devil to a dance,and cry foul when he slaps you,does that makes sense?

they should just carry their failed marriage and blame game out of our faces because seriously its become a bore

when they were doing lavish wedding in Dubai, people who adviced against it are haters,now they still blame people........undecided

Lemme just stop typing before I over type grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by lordsharks(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
True talk
Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by UEDIBO: 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
TIWA PLS FILE DIVORVE AND COME FOR ME.
Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by greatbrian(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Treblinkz might be right. But too much of bottled up emotions brings u lesser than a kid when u will express it. Dz what happened. Anyway their r 3 sides to every story. My side ur side and the truth............ I stand with d couples.

1 Like

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
I feel for them sha. The worst thing that can ever happen to someone is getting married to the wrong person. But then how do you know who is for real? When we all keep living fake lives during courtship only to unveil our real selves when we are already married? Too much pretence, fake smiles, fake movement, fake skin color, fake butts, fake politeness, fake respect, we fake everything, It's not fair. All we gotta do is pray that God helps us to make the right decisions. Can you imagine after those exchange of vows with heavens and humans as witnesses and powerful marriage sermon, we still hear about broken marriages? it's heartrending. May God have mercy on us.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Speakdatruth: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
all these eye service people
pls what is she saying?

2 Likes

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by iswallker(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
That's crap ure teaching ur kid there....when u have nothing good to say say nothing....I laugh...most times the things we say are not good for people to hear but its the truth... angry

See her pari like horse own.... grin

Jus kidding o.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Adextaiwo48(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
any matter that successfully made it to social network is no personal anymore so i can either comment or keep shut... if i choose to comment you can't criticise me for it... cos na Jeje i dy surf internet with my personal phone bfr tiwa matter pop up... abeg mk pple weh no like am tell the couple say nxt time mk dm do am quietly... nobody abuse us snc the day weh we dn dy carry our 'rubbish comment' trend Tiwa music..

3 Likes

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by danthamccoy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Personal shopper! Hm. This Celebrity something isn't bad oh.

2 Likes

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by babyfaceafrica: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
So?....who know you?....sheo....

2 Likes

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by bushguy: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
ladyF:
Everybody has an opinion, but not everyone's opinion counts. Let us all move on from this. Continuing to deliberate on this issue will not put bread and akara on any body's table. How many topics on Tiwa and TBills on FP for how many days now. Hian!

It haf do na biko! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

They started it and they have to end it
Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by banmee(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
hungryboy:

Bloggers are not taking advantage of this. Celebrities are idi.ots for putting their private lives on social media. Once they did that, they were fair game. Only foools put their personal lives on social media for everyone to pry into.

5 Likes

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by prinsam30: 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
fvck them all

1 Like

Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by omanifrank(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
ok
Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by bushguy: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Speakdatruth:
all these eye service people

pls what is she saying?

She is saying we should all shut it
Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by MrKong: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Eh yah
Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by shyguyy(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
naija e don do now
Re: Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
This whole thing is becoming boring undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Sister Can Do Whatever Pleases Her - Kemen / Singer Phyno And Flavour In Heavy Smoke (photo) / Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.