Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. (465 Views)

Moral Lessons / Lessons I Learned From "My 6 Year Old Brother Does Not Believe In God / Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moral Lessons I Learned From This Tuber Of Yam. by naijacarlovers: 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Most times we whine and complain about how conditions are not favorable for us to blossom. This tuber of yam was bought on the Monday after Easter, last month and had been in our kitchen on bare marble without any form of nutrients and water. But it refused to die rather was growing and springing new life with rapid alacrity.

So the main lesson from this is that one should not wait for conditions to be favorable before we do the things we need to do especially those things that will take us from our present level to the next higher level.

Just do your bit and leave the Almighty and nature do their bit and you will be amazed at what the outcome will be.

Shalom brethren.

C y'all @ d top.

(1) (Reply)

Please.... Can Someone Help Me With The Answer To This Question? / Our Daily Bread Wednesday May 4 2016 <*> Out Of The Ruins <*> / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.