Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye (28945 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / "Marriage Is Strictly A Private Matter"- Ooni Of Ife Speaks About Marriage Crash / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by olayinka807: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Paul Okoye knows a things or two about making private matters public, thanks to P-Square breakup saga.According to him

Don't ever go to the public to solve a private matter lol. It will only get worse!!! You are only entertaining people. And they re having fun.

I guess this is for Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz.

https://twitter.com/rudeboypsquare/status/726510925197545472

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by olayinka807: 10:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

READ MORE TWEETS OF PAUL OKOYE AS REGARDS TIWA SAVAGE'S SAGA HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/dont-go-to-public-to-solve-your-private.html
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by goldbim(f): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
He should have advised himself with this few weeks ago..

172 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Yuneehk(f): 10:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pot calling kettle black!

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by calculator123(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
he might had made this mistake but had realised the truth.hope teebillz who cant pay his bills would see this.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by meganforex: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by mytime24(f): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
C advicer oooo

Oga paul
ur own dey urbody also

4 Likes

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by ireneony(f): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
true talk! More money for seun and bloggers grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by maxwelloweezy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Paul okoye the adviser of celebrity saga
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by yungest(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
make them go public ooo,cos I love the kind entertainment they give...when Tiwa cry my heart bit for joy,cos that's the moment you start seeing some talented commenters...veywi entertaining.............

omo make I go face my guyton joor,who them help?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by sassiemyk: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
experience is the best teacher. Lolz, my super star has grown into a counselor

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by kramer: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Very interesting advice.. my question now is who e epp?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by prinsam30: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Celebrity House Of Commotion

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Adventurist(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chai. See Paul's John Thomas showing ooooo. This Tiwa get fire for body o
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Eboski(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
very true but pot calling kettle black...
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by ireneony(f): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
Pot calling kettle black!
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Odunharry(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
vote Mysticgal as Miss Nairaland 2016

www.nairaland.com/mysticgal

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Goldienana(f): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Like same way we had fun with urs. Abeggi go sit down and record with d whole prank u guys played mk we hear.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by 5starmilitant: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Paul Paul Paul, how many times I call you? If I slap you ehn, your face go develop tribal marks. Staphylococcus wey dey call syphilis disease.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
the lighted candle can never see its base..... talking from experience i think,.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by omenka(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
I no know why I no like these guys. Dem dey too jew to me. cheesy

Well, apparently, he's learnt his lesson- but do "celebrities" ever learn??

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Guess he 's speaking from experience..
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by buharisbae(f): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by MzUkay24(f): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
No Paul,they should keep it coming cus i love being entertained
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by ladyF(f): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
He should better remove the log in his eye. Who no sabi P'square family mata? Abegi! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by buharisbae(f): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
The lady above tho undecided

look this hypocrite embarassed
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
@the lady above the lady above me though!@

Enough of these series of counselling already please... If there is no news, we should be allowed to blow whistle or go make your own news....

Adventurist:
Chai. See Paul's John Thomas showing ooooo. This Tiwa get fire for body o
truu
PS: I'm not voting for any miss NL. I don't care if it will earn me a ban...

After all, there is this ban I got which my grandchildren may witness & ask 'what happened?' about.

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by lordsharks(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na so o
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Speakdatruth: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
pls can somebody tell this mumu to shut up?

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by mrlaw93(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Som1 is talking from experience here..

NOTE: IF YOUR CAREER IS TO ENTERTAIN US. YOUR PERSONAL LIFE SHOULD BE A SUPPORT. 2016 is for the WEREY's in the industry.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by seunny4lif(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin
Especially Nigerians are wicked on social network grin grin grin
Why 2Baba, Don j name dey but no Paul name shocked shocked
Dem no mention Paul name sad sad
Thank God, I don't know how to read and write grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Apologizes For Burning Personal Shopper's Bags / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Wads Of Naira Notes At A Party: Video / Portable Seeks EFCC’s Forgiveness For Spraying Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.