Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye (28948 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / "Marriage Is Strictly A Private Matter"- Ooni Of Ife Speaks About Marriage Crash / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by SFSNIPER(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
HYPOCRITE ON THE PROWL.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by davedpo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
thanks bro for the common sense
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
but he released an audio track to the public, calling his mom in heaven.
hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by ziggy3579: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
When u see ur twin brother(peter) tell him dat
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by amtaken(f): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
He's talking from experience.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Vivipop(f): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
They will never hear. So many Teebillz waiting to happen. It's just a question of time.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by macaranta(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
True talk...buh you guys did same.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
goldbim:
He should have advised himself with this few weeks ago..

You guys are quick to jump to conclusions without thinking-he got this idea from the experience he had within that time.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by heryurh(m): 11:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Well said.

But the girls on this thread fah undecided
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Bobbysmicky(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
yungest:
make them go public ooo,cos I love the kind entertainment they give...when Tiwa cry my heart bit for joy,cos that's the moment you start seeing some talented commenters...veywi entertaining.............

omo make I go face my guyton joor,who them help?
Anatomist?
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Goldienana:
Like same way we had fun with urs. Abeggi go sit down and record with d whole prank u guys played mk we hear.

I like your complexion...

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Goldienana(f): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thanks

Equalizer:

I like your complexion...

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by RaeMystix: 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Yuneehk:
Pot calling kettle black!

Perhaps his comment was as a result of the shame and scrutiny he's had to live with himself for getting involved with his family's conflict online.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by repogirl(f): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
What's with all these hypocrites?
First freeze, now this one?

So he knew this since...abi he is just realising?
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by wizkidblogger(f): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
but he released an audio track to the public, calling his mom in heaven.
hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by tammie24: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
This guy is such a hypocrite!
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Udofire(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
No one is above mistake and we learn everyday of our life. No matured person ever wishes to put a dispute or matter public but most of it are done out of anger. We just need to control our anger.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Boldtrust(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
calculator123:
he might had made this mistake but had realised the truth.hope teebillz who cant pay his bills would see this.
but he needs to pay his data bills before seeing the sweets
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Yuneehk(f): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
RaeMystix:

Perhaps his comment was as a result of the shame and scrutiny he's had to live with himself for getting involved with his family's conflict online.
Well that's true. I'm sure he's learnt to keep private stuffs PRIVATE hence the advice
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by vislabraye(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
goldbim:

No mind am. Him dey talk to himself too.

1 Like

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by NRepublic: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Make sure to upload your Psquare videos too. Enjoy
www.videonaija.tv

Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by scheminup(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
goldbim:
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by noblegrex: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
I guess he never knew how the fans will react to the P -square saga. I perceive he's never happy with the come back he was only pretending to show remorse. He's the one in need of separation. Otherwise,how did the public add to his problem. Abi what's he talking about. Idiot mumu.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Odunakinn(f): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
5starmilitant:
Paul Paul Paul, how many times I call you? If I slap you ehn, your face go develop tribal marks. Staphylococcus wey dey call syphilis disease.
Laf won kill me die oooo
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Nobody: 12:00am On May 01, 2016
Well..
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by mithkent(m): 12:03am On May 01, 2016
True talk Bro
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by RaeMystix: 12:03am On May 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

Well that's true. I'm sure he's learnt to keep private stuffs PRIVATE hence the advice
Exactly! !...Experience is the best teacher.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by classikbill(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2016
Yuneehk:
at least they have settled there own issue.
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Nwocha12(f): 12:16am On May 01, 2016
Lollllll look who is talking. O please
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Nobody: 12:17am On May 01, 2016
One can tell when mumugerians are on the prowl, smh especially for the female typists on here. Take the message and stop denigrating the messenger!
Re: Don't Go To The Public To Solve Your Private Matter - Paul Okoye by Nobody: 12:21am On May 01, 2016
Yuneehk:
Gosh! You sure do know a whole lot about drugs. I know pot is weed, but which one be "kettle black" again? You need deliverance. Venue: MFM. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyonse Amosu Becomes Indomie Ambassador (Photos) / Blessing Egbe: "MegaChicken Sold Moi-moi That Is Stale To Me" / Wizkid Acknowledges He Has 'kids' As He Reacts To Nigerians Slamming Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.