Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects (30509 Views)

My Construction Projects Real Pictures NOT 3D Precision On Point / Need A Building Cost Expert Or Project Manager For Your Construction Projects / Nigerian Government Pledges To Complete Construction Projects In Three Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
The purpose of this thread is to showcase new world-class projects being constructed or proposed for Abuja.

Enjoy.
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
1. Abuja International Conference Center.
Located along Abuja's CBD.

The convention center will have;
- convention hall
- auditoriums
- entertainment and retail space
- A 200m tower with a revolving restaurant
- A 3 star and 5 star hotel
- It is also going to be linked to the Abuja light rail so people can travel to and from the airport.

The contractors involved in this project are ITB a subsidiary of the Chaogury group, which is also responsible for Eko Atlantic.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
2. Asokoro Island (masterplan)

A world-class lifestyle destination, Asokoro Island is located among undulating hills in Abuja’s most exclusive district. Combining panoramic views of the area’s lush and biodiverse landscape, with unparalleled residential and recreational facilities, it offers residents and visitors alike a unique perspective on Nigerian living.

UNIQUE INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT

From the original vision, we seek to position Asokoro Island as a unique integrated development that will feature its eco-friendly credentials ideal for private, business, diplomatic residence and for work, play and leisure.

Julian Zapata,
Leading Spanish Architect and Project Manager

Cost: N114bn

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Idrismusty97(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice, Following. At 200m tall when completed i supposed it would be the tallest structure in Nigeria beating the millennium tower by just over 30m. Still not as tall as the Eiffel tower in paris tho, But if we can't beat world record we can at least beat our previous records.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Niger Delta oil at work. ND are the biggest blockheads I have ever come across in this life including my father and my uncles. By the time they finished our oil money, and developed their region with it, they will call an end to one Nigeria...then our eyes will open.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by christejames(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Abuja! The city that has goBBLEd down half of the wealth meant for this impoverished country.

Our leaders are just insensitive...

13 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by MRSALT: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
A facade of developments. Development encompasses both human and infrastructural developments. Otherwise, maintenance of these so called massive constructions will become problematic and with in the first decade, herdsmen will take over the building for cattle grazing.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
3. Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (New international terminal)

Size: 40,000sqm

Capacity: 3 million passengers annually.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Rossikk(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
christejames:
Abuja! The city that has goBBLEd down half of the wealth meant for this impoverished country.

Our leaders are just insensitive...

Before Dubai was built, the area was populated by nomads earning a living by herding cattle.

Today, Nigerians are flocking there. Maybe even you. Contributing billions to the UAE's GDP.

Lesson: From little acorns oak trees grow.

33 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by haywire1: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hmmmmm

#
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
4. Federal Inland Revenue Service headquarters
Size: 17 floors

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Idrismusty97(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRSALT:
A facade of developments. Development encompasses both human and infrastructural developments. Otherwise, maintenance of these so called massive constructions will become problematic and with in the first decade, herdsmen will take over the building for cattle grazing.
Leave politics, Human development or whatever aside and let only those interested in Architectural masterpiece to comment. I believed that is the intent of the OP when he opened the thread. You can go create yours and blab about how these projects are wasteful blah blah.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Abuja Boulevard

Cost: N900bn

Abuja City Centre project comprises of four international hotels, residential houses, offices, shops as well as condominium

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sunrise Hills.

- Would contain about 5,000 houses on over 400 hectares of land

-Cost: N1 trillion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
Land of Honey City.

The Land of Honey (LOH) city development is a real estate development brand masterminded and conceptualised by Kohath Property Development Company (KPDC). The Land of Honey City Development Abuja is a Partnership entered into by Abuja Films Village International (AFVI) and Kohath Property Development Company (KPDC). LOH Abuja is potentially going to be a modern, mixed-use, world class city on 1,767 hectares of land in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The development is located in the Yanga district, which is about 20 minutes drive to the central commercial district in Abuja.

Estimated residential population: 4,000.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by AraduF90(m): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
to be completed in the year 2030 abi?

3 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
National Institute Of Legislative Studies

- 32 state of the art buildings
- 80sq m
-Costs N51bn

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
AraduF90:
to be completed in the year 2030 abi?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mcdoweller(m): 12:07am On May 01, 2016
Some have no bearing on improving our economy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 12:10am On May 01, 2016
Jabi Lake-front development

-Cost: N334bn
-Features a 400-room 5-star hotel and a 3-star hotel
-Residential units.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by DrLee(m): 12:21am On May 01, 2016
most of these projects are privately financed. I just pity the government financed ones, they will be abandoned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by junketer(m): 12:44am On May 01, 2016
Is a 17 storey building something to brag about when some countries are trying to reach the 200 storwy mark? Can we be more backward?

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 1:02am On May 01, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Nice, Following. At 200m tall when completed i supposed it would be the tallest structure in Nigeria beating the millennium tower by just over 30m. Still not as tall as the Eiffel tower in paris tho, But if we can't beat world record we can at least beat our previous records.
And the Asokoro Island will house the new Presidential Villa! I guess that's in response to El Rufai's assertion 10 years ago that the present Aso Villa is an illegal structure.

11 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 1:04am On May 01, 2016
junketer:
Is a 17 storey building something to brag about when some countries are trying to reach the 200 storwy mark? Can we be more backward?
The 17- storey building is a govt building, so I don't think it will be prudent of the FG to construct a 200-floor behemoth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by roskojo: 1:37am On May 01, 2016
You nailed it completely. God bless you.
new2020:
Niger Delta oil at work. ND are the biggest blockheads I have ever come across in this life including my father and my uncles. By the time they finished our oil money, and developed their region with it, they will call an end to one Nigeria...then our eyes will open.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by roskojo: 1:48am On May 01, 2016
To study how to thief without the govts knowing.
CFCman:
National Institute Of Legislative Studies

- 32 state of the art buildings
- 80sq m
-Costs N51bn

14 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Whizzcute(m): 2:17am On May 01, 2016
Amazing

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:36am On May 01, 2016
our oyel

2 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by malton: 3:32am On May 01, 2016
kiss

So befitting of a country's capital!

Abuja, Calabar and Lagos remain our pride!

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

11 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by malton: 3:35am On May 01, 2016
new2020:

Imagine this to.ut!

Na your papa and uncles put the oil there?

I'm sure you'd rather the monies are embezzled instead?

Be spreading hate, until it consumes you!

How were you to know national values when you trash-talk even the ones who toiled to raise you.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by HopeAtHand: 4:58am On May 01, 2016
new2020:

You think i hate GEJ for nothing? The man was a complete olodo who displayed first class naivety.

23 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 5:16am On May 01, 2016
FYI, most of those projects are privately financed, except the FIRS building

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Architectural Designs / How To Calculate Quantity&cost Of Asbestors Or PVC Ceiling Needed 4 Your Project / Top 10 Most Expensive Homes Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.