Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:00 PM

Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana (18882 Views)

Muslims Must Lead War Against Terrorism -shehu Sanni / Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by Amanwulu1(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2016
bejeiodus:
The APC made outlandish campaign promises just to cajole votes out of the people. A year is almost gone with none of the promises being kept. Instead of working at making true their promises, they keep making more promises. I watched the vice-president on the Platform yesterday, and he was dishing out more promises as if another election cycle had begun. A party that is still grappling with the basics of governance cannot be trusted to make good its promises. I gave up the moment they blamed some overzealous supporters for some of the promises.
he thot he was on d pulpit. It's only in church dat u tell an unemployed person he'll prosper and he'll give u d little he has n go home empty. Don't forget he's a pastor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by ShowYourCertificate: 1:21pm On May 01, 2016
FastShipping:
Sensational headline again. undecided
greatiyk4u:
Misleading headline

How can federal government borrow 600Billion monthly to pay salaries?......meaning they borrow about 7.2Trillions yearly wch is above our budget abi salary dey outside budget?

Now check out this two quotes and tell me if he is actually wailing

“The ongoing investigation into the mega looting
of the treasury had shown that if the resources of
the nation had been judiciously managed, an
effective welfare programme could have been
established."................Falana indicting PDP 16locust years of looting jamboree.

“This will run in the interest of the people,
although the mega looting of the national
treasury is being investigated.’’................Falana commending Buhari's fight against corruption
How's the headline misleading? He talked about the failures of the APC government. He talked about the poor power supply. He talked about the toxic China loan. He also said that Nigerians were being forced to pay more for education, health, fuel and other essential social services. He also talked about the fact that some corrupt politicians (like Amaech and his cohorts) are still moving about freely. He also mentioned the poor minimum wage. The list is endless. Even Omenka would agree with me that the title isn't misleading smiley.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by Osama10(m): 1:21pm On May 01, 2016
1Tkester:
Please tell all these new wailers that there is no more wailing form. They should wait for he next batch, as we are preparing for the batch B induction.

grin grin grin

The reality is hitting hard on the populace daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by luvinhubby(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

[font=serif]
By the way, Is falana planning to join the wailers club??... No way!, No more admittance. If the Lagos state chairman of our great association should surreptitiously give him that form, let him get ready for disciplinary actions. Falana should remain in his zombie coven.

SECONDED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by Reference(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

When we spoke against the loan, Zombies came for our jugular. When Fayose spoke against it, they, like the biblical pharisees, Called for his crucifixion. Can you all see that other eminent citizens are speaking up?

By the way, Is falana planning to join the wailers club??... No way!, No more admittance. If the Lagos state chairman of our great association should surreptitiously give him that form, let him get ready for disciplinary actions. Falana should remain in his zombie coven.

Nawa for you. The report is clear that it is because of the wanton theft and squandermania (c. Sani Abacha on the IBB government) perp. by the past PDP government that has led us down this path. The proven liability of this government only is that it has so far been unable to retrieve a farthing or lock any bird in a cage. So the hunter goes a borrowing instead of bringing game home.
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by BetaThings: 1:28pm On May 01, 2016
greatjoey:

The Nigerian public has been made to believe that the slow pace of action of the Federal Government headed by Major-General Muhammadu Buhari was due to the enormity of the problems left by the last civilian administration.

GEj had 2 and a half years to understudy Yaradua before he became acting president
Yet he was slow to start
You know what you guys said
He said Yaradua did not carry him along and treated him like spare tyre

Let all the kidnappers, criminal elements, and miscreants that give us a bad name be ready for the fight that I shall give them. Let the ordinary Nigerian be assured that President Jonathan will have zero tolerance for corruption.

Good luck Jonathan 2010
https://www.facebook.com/notes/volunteers-for-goodluck-jonathan/speech-by-president-goodluck-ebele-jonathan-declaring-his-candidacy-for-the-pdp-/127207117331849/

https://www.nairaland.com/931037/compendium-jonathans-unfulfilled-vows-promises

And the propaganda of Jonathan's power sector miracle in 2010

https://www.nairaland.com/433272/jonathan-goodluck-miracle-man
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by berrystunn(m): 1:28pm On May 01, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Misleading headline

How can federal government borrow 600Billion monthly to pay salaries?......meaning they borrow about 7.2Trillions yearly wch is above our budget abi salary dey outside budget?

established."................Falana indicting PDP 16locust years of looting jamboree.

treasury is being investigated.’’................Falana commending Buhari's fight against corruption

“The challenges we have in this country is lack of planning, corruption over take corruption and mismanagement, among others. Lie lie government.
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by BetaThings: 1:29pm On May 01, 2016
berrystunn:

“The challenges we have in this country is lack of planning, corruption over take corruption and mismanagement, among others. Lie lie government.

And the lies of Jonathan's supporters
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 01, 2016
Gbam!...nig. Is seriously overdue for a RAWLINGS REVOLUTION!...
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by OlandoOwoo: 1:49pm On May 01, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Misleading headline

You are right! What you have just done is called consolation. It is allowed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by Okeycima: 1:52pm On May 01, 2016
Pls someone should extend this form to Him discreetly , I know mr falana is interested but will be to proud request for it openly

1 Like

Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2016
BIAFRANS & IPOBIANS. PLEASE BEWARE
BUDGET 2016 IMPLEMENTATION TO KICK OFF SOONEST SOONEST
HAPPY WORKERS DAY TO YOU ALL
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by patrickugbehoj: 2:00pm On May 01, 2016
ize-iyamu.... for governor of edo state.
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by greatiyk4u(m): 2:01pm On May 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
How's the headline misleading? He talked about the failures of the APC government. He talked about the poor power supply. He talked about the toxic China loan. He also said that Nigerians were being forced to pay more for education, health, fuel and other essential social services. He also talked about the fact that some corrupt politicians (like Amaech and his cohorts) are still moving about freely. He also mentioned the poor minimum wage. The list is endless. Even Omenka would agree with me that the title isn't misleading smiley.

See how u take twist am.....confirming my assertion of the headline being misleading!

1 Like

Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by nworanco(m): 2:03pm On May 01, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Misleading headline

Check this, chunk of ex govrs, senators, house of reps, president, vice president etc are working freely!

“In an arrogant manner, the few public officers and their cohorts who have cornered the commonwealth go around freely" - FALANA

Majority of them in apc check out come back.
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by nworanco(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Misleading headline

Check this, chunk of ex govrs, senators, house of reps, president, vice president etc are walking freely!

“In an arrogant manner, the few public officers and their cohorts who have cornered the commonwealth go around freely" - FALANA

Majority of them in apc check out come back.
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by SycophanticGoat: 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

When we spoke against the loan, Zombies came for our jugular. When Fayose spoke against it, they, like the biblical pharisees, Called for his crucifixion. Can you all see that other eminent citizens are speaking up?

Only those living in a fool's Paradise would claim this government has directions or vision to lead. The government is a cataclysmic failure, although zombified demons wouldn't agree.

1 Like

Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by onatisi(m): 2:07pm On May 01, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
In one day, both Falana and Oby have wailed. If you have not started wailing too, then my guess is that you have a mental disease. Because if you say you believed, these too believed before you. If you say it is love, they love Buhari more than you. So why are you not wailing yet
I am waiting for obj and keyamo that was calling critics of buhari ekpa

Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by magnified(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2016
NA TODAY?
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by deluxez12(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2016
omogin:
Arm yourselves Edo people. Oshomole cannot use cultists to rule you as an emperor. I learnt he now owns the Edo state board of internal revenue. APC thieves
babe no be small thing... they wanted to assassinate odubu self
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by buchilino(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2016
WEN I WAS SAYING DAT SOME SELECTED FEW PUBLIC SERVANTS ( MOSTLY NORTHERNERS ) IN D FED CIVIL SERVICE, WERE BUSY EMBEZZLING PUBLIC FUNDS, SOME CUCUMBERS IN NL STARTED INSULTING ME.
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by ShowYourCertificate: 4:33pm On May 01, 2016
greatiyk4u:

See how u take twist am.....confirming my assertion of the headline being misleading!
What did I twist?
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by Louislewis: 4:53pm On May 01, 2016
[size=18pt]http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/b-r-e-k-n-g-news-recovered-loot-yet-president-buhari-2/

Recovery of looted fund is only on the pages of news papers and social media. The link above shows why till date, government could not fulfill any of their campaign promises. A government that is governing his people with lies and propagandas can only get the result we are getting today. How can you tell us you are recovering looted funds, states can't pay workers salary, the president is traveling up and down borrowing money here and there. Everything including projects are at a standstill. This height of using looted fund as deceit to buy time and to continue tarnishing the image of previous government, without right economic policies to move this nation forward is enough. [/size]
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by macof(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2016
SeverusSnape:

falana is angry he wasn't given a federal government position.

hypocritical activist

1 Like

Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by dumie(f): 5:34pm On May 01, 2016
Apparently, their campaign promises was so unrealistic. They were just desperate for power and came up with outrageous lies N1 = $1. Free feeding for school children, N5k for unemployed youth, 40k nysc allowi, provide 2million jobs. It was just too surreal.
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by olujastro: 5:53pm On May 01, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
What did I twist?
You want to know? Re-read the story and Check the new headline!
I had to do something about it because I'm tired of people misleading others for their selfish/propagandish interests. It's been going on for too long. Let people get the real truth and decide for themselves what to make of it either by their approval or disapproval of govt actions.
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by omogin(f): 6:08pm On May 01, 2016
deluxez12:

babe no be small thing... they wanted to assassinate odubu self
They are just making him popular
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by Caseless: 6:59pm On May 01, 2016
masterpix:
caseless,and careless indeed
are u sure?
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by Caseless: 7:06pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
Its almost a year and your saying he is impatient grin
the destruction took 16 years, so one year is not enough to correct the system.
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by Paperwhite(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2016
Useless charge & bail lawyer.People are being killed by fulanis-you kept quiet.The government have been anti people by policies-you kept quiet still cos you're hoping for appointment.Now that didn't happened & you suddenly find your voice? No!-Change you craved for so change you must enjoy to the fullest.Dumb-ass.
Re: Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana by berrystunn(m): 10:47pm On May 01, 2016
BetaThings:

And the lies of Jonathan's supporters

Change lie to lie lie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: I Will Make Boko Baram Starve To Death / Imo Youths Petition CJN Over Declaration Of Ihedioha As Governor-elect / What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.