Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency (3741 Views)

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Fiancee Poisoned My Food Because I Came To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by A1159: 12:34am On May 01, 2016
I am really concerned here. It happened 6 months ago. I was jealous. I would make this short and brief.

8 Months ago, my fiance and i, went to a dinner party somewhere on the Island in Lagos. Then there was this girl he met and claimed she was his old friend in school. They really exchanged pleasantries so much that i felt jealous. He completely migrated his attention from me to her. They hugged and all sorts.

Driving back home, i told him i wasnt comfortable with it. He was angry and he said i am too insecure that if i don't want him to talk to females because he is engaged to me i should say it. I felt embarrassed and sad like i wasn't mature. So i let it go. But days later i discovered they have been chatting, seeing each other and other stuff. He told me one day that he was traveling to Abuja to collect his Passport at the Immigration office that he wont be around for a few days. But 2 days later my friend and i were chatting and i told her i'm missing my baby and she was like 'Isnt he around'? And i said he traveled then she told me that he has been in their building for a few days that he leaves at night. And when i went to my friend place he wasn't there but i met this girl he claim is his old friend. She also lives in that building so he was seeing her and lied to me. Iw as hurt so i went online on facebook to rant then an Indian Lady sent me a PM telling me she can fix it.

She gave me her number to call her. Her voice sounded like a 12 year old girl but i just played along. She told me that she can prepare a cake for me that would make my relationship ok. She said the cake cost small money but she will send me the cake first and collect her money. She sent the ingredients of the cake to me via DHL as i received it 2 weeks later after saying Yes to her since i won't pay until i receive it. I felt i have nothing to loose. I followed the directions and baked the cake. She told me to say somethings in india language on the cake and eat the cake. I did. I was ok. My fiance had already returned from Abuja(As he claimed). I pretended all is well. After i had eaten the cake, the next night, my fiance and I had sex. I fell in love with him again but for some reasons(Work, stress, etc) we both abstained from sex since then for 6 months. We never attempted it. So last week when we tried again as our wedding is coming up very soon. He couldn't even do anything! He was impotent. We went to a doctor and he was confirmed impotent. My mother said she did some fasting and her pastor said someone spell him with charm(I remembered the cake thing). Doctor examination showed he was impotent for the past 6 months(When i did the cake stuff) we just didn't notice.

Please it has been 6 months i have lost contact with the India lady on facebook. She did not reply my message. Seems she is no longer on facebook i don't know and i have lost her number too. It is long ago please what can i do? I am scared of going to church with my family and his own as im sure the pastor will know it was me. Any help?
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Vinshu(f): 12:35am On May 01, 2016
This is serious.

This 'Cake' Stuff is really getting out of hand. Sincerely, the only reason i believe your story is because a friend of mine just last month, talked about this cake thing from India. That he wanted to buy to make someone he doesn't like loose his job. And i also remember an Indian guy on this Nairaland Romance Section Precisely(He knows himself) mention that he can prepare a cake for a female who was lamenting about her cheating bf. He said the cake would make the bf mad.

This is third time i am seeing/hearing this 'Cake' thing! shocked

Are we safe? Anyway, I am sorry but i cannot help you. Things like this make me challenge atheism. Lets hope other nairalanders can. cry
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Nobody: 12:41am On May 01, 2016
He slept around...maybe it was not u who "charmed" him alone...

Who knows what his other woman do to him since she knows that he'll be marrying u...what do u think ? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by A1159: 12:45am On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Who knows what his other woman do to him since she knows that he'll be marrying u...what do u think ? cool

I really hope that is the case
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by A1159: 12:47am On May 01, 2016
Vinshu:

Please help me with the contact of the Nairaland person you mentioned maybe he knows something. Even if you don;t want to expose his username, send it to me as pm. let me contact him. Its like my life is ruined. Please i am begging you
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Vinshu(f): 12:51am On May 01, 2016
A1159:

Please help me with the contact of the Nairaland person you mentioned maybe he knows something. Even if you don;t want to expose his username, send it to me as pm. let me contact him. Its like my life is ruined. Please i am begging you

He will comment on this thread. Just be patient. I can't tell you his moniker sorry.
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Odunharry(m): 12:56am On May 01, 2016
Some women can be wicked sha...
You said he cheated without concrete evidence and went ahead to carry out this evil act..
What happened to breaking up with him??

In other news, vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland 2016

3 Likes

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Chrisrare: 12:59am On May 01, 2016
Superstition. Next wailer

1 Like

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by finalboss1(m): 12:59am On May 01, 2016
hmmm
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by A1159: 1:00am On May 01, 2016
Odunharry:
Women can be wicked sha...
You said he cheated without concrete evidence and went ahead to carry out this evil act..
What happened to breaking up with him??

We were engaged and set to marry. I thought it would do good i didn't know
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Odunharry(m): 1:02am On May 01, 2016
A1159:
I am really concerned here. It happened 6 months ago. I was jealous. I would make this short and brief.

8 Months ago, my fiance and i, went to a dinner party somewhere on the Island in Lagos. Then there was this girl he met and claimed she was his old friend in school. They really exchanged pleasantries so much that i felt jealous. He completely migrated his attention from me to her. They hugged and all sorts.

Driving back home, i told him i wasnt comfortable with it. He was angry and he said i am too insecure that if i don't want him to talk to females because he is engaged to me i should say it. I felt embarrassed and sad like i wasn't mature. So i let it go. But days later i discovered they have been chatting, seeing each other and other stuff. He told me one day that he was traveling to Abuja to collect his Passport at the Immigration office that he wont be around for a few days. But 2 days later my friend and i were chatting and i told her i'm missing my baby and she was like 'Isnt he around'? And i said he traveled then she told me that he has been in their building for a few days that he leaves at night. And when i went to my friend place he wasn't there but i met this girl he claim is his old friend. She also lives in that building so he was seeing her and lied to me. Iw as hurt so i went online on facebook to rant then an Indian Lady sent me a PM telling me she can fix it.

She gave me her number to call her. Her voice sounded like a 12 year old girl but i just played along. She told me that she can prepare a cake for me that would make my relationship ok. She said the cake cost small money but she will send me the cake first and collect her money. She sent the ingredients of the cake to me via DHL as i received it 2 weeks later after saying Yes to her since i won't pay until i receive it. I felt i have nothing to loose. I followed the directions and baked the cake. She told me to say somethings in india language on the cake and eat the cake. I did. I was ok. My fiance had already returned from Abuja(As he claimed). I pretended all is well. After i had eaten the cake, the next night, my fiance and I had sex. I fell in love with him again but for some reasons(Work, stress, etc) we both abstained from sex since then for 6 months. We never attempted it. So last week when we tried again as our wedding is coming up very soon. He couldn't even do anything! He was impotent. We went to a doctor and he was confirmed impotent. My mother said she did some fasting and her pastor said someone spell him with charm(I remembered the cake thing). Doctor examination showed he was impotent for the past 6 months(When i did the cake stuff) we just didn't notice.

Please it has been 6 months i have lost contact with the India lady on facebook. She did not reply my message. Seems she is no longer on facebook i don't know and i have lost her number too. It is long ago please what can i do? I am scared of going to church with my family and his own as im sure the pastor will know it was me. Any help?
You never caught him red handed but you took all what your friend told you hook, line and sinker..

How silly to go rant on social media and heeding to an advice lik that from someone you don't know..

May God help us all

2 Likes

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Odunharry(m): 1:05am On May 01, 2016
A1159:

We were engaged and set to marry. I thought it would do good i didn't know
Haba na.. I know you old enough to make decisions and discern things.
You should have asked yourself questions.. I know you thought eating the cake will make him love you more and forget about other ladies..

For someone you engage to atleast you should have known alot about him.. Clearly, you are insecure in the relationship.

The deed has bn done..Just keep praying help comes soon.

1 Like

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Odunharry(m): 1:09am On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

Do you have any evidence that he slept around??

2 Likes

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by A1159: 1:11am On May 01, 2016
Odunharry:

Haba na.. I know you old enough to make decisions and discern things.
You should have asked yourself questions.. I know you thought eating the cake will make him love you more and forget about other ladies..

For someone you engage to atleast you should have known alot about him.. Clearly, you are insecure in the relationship.

The deed has bn done..Just keep praying help comes soon.

To be honest, i thought it would make him love me and forget the other women. I am regretting it now
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by wemmieslim(f): 1:14am On May 01, 2016
You're so gullible, you went ahead to make a man impotent cos of insecurity, what happened to your self esteem, I bet you have none, you just finished that young man cos of your stupid selfish self, if someone crosses your path, you can as well murder them, nawa for you o, haba, because he cheats in relationship you did something this crazy, what if you eventually get married and your husband does so, na to arrange hired assassins o, you need help and deliverance, you're suffering from depression.

4 Likes

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Lasveg(m): 1:18am On May 01, 2016
A1159:

Aiit
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Odunharry(m): 1:19am On May 01, 2016
A1159:

To be honest, i thought it would make him love me and forget the other women. I am regretting it now
It's very obvious..
ladies can go any extent to get a man they love not to talk more of keeping someone who love them also..
He met you and fell in love with you without any charm/portion, I still wonder why you want to use an illegal method to make him stay..

Trust me, if you tell him about what you did, there's 99‰ chance that's it's over between you guys.

I will just advice you to keep praying..
Anyway noticed you registered this account yesterday

1 Like

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Odunharry(m): 1:22am On May 01, 2016
wemmieslim:
You're so gullible, you went ahead to make a man impotent cos of insecurity, what happened to your self esteem, I bet you have none, you just finished that young man cos of your stupid selfish self, if someone crosses your path, you can as well murder them, nawa for you o, haba, because he cheats in relationship you did something this crazy, what if you eventually get married and your husband does so, na to arrange hired assassins o, you need help and deliverance, you're suffering from depression.
lol...The way people dey do things all cos of LOVE de tire me honestly.
she Neva caught the guy cheating and obviously she's insecure.
Na her type go fight any female friend make talk to her husband .
I hope she's learnt a lesson or two and hopefully she change..
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Odunharry(m): 1:23am On May 01, 2016
Lasveg:
Aiit
OK
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Odunharry(m): 1:25am On May 01, 2016
Pals please vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland 2016...
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by tetula123(m): 1:38am On May 01, 2016
too long to read...lemme sign my name here first.......I am zeal nnadi ;......an advise dnt snitch on your self cos d ni++a will hate u forever
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Vinshu(f): 2:09am On May 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Danfuster(m): 3:46am On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:

totally disappointed in you that you lost your sense of fairness over this matter. angry

What evidence do you have on the claims of him sleeping around, where did she state in her write up that she caught him?

Nawa for all this feminist sef

1 Like

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by BlackTechnology: 4:18am On May 01, 2016
A1159:

Both of you are not yet married and you went ahead with this useless idea.
You should broken up the relationship and go your way

1 Like

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Nobody: 5:03am On May 01, 2016
if you can go this extent when engaged,what would you do if eventually married?

you are one insecured lady,who will go any length to guard what she want. insecured lady are danger.

1 Like

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by matrix199(m): 5:28am On May 01, 2016
Insecurity and desperation go hand in hand.

Well, I don't believe it was the cake you ate that passively rendered him impotent. Your man may have been experiencing hypogonadism during the 6months you guys abstained from intimacy, and when you eventually had the intimacy, the condition had become so bad that he couldn't have an er*ction.

Consult a urologist or a gynae for help.
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by donbenedict(m): 7:08am On May 01, 2016
U better confess to ur husband u are the cause of his impotency before amdiaoha strike dat ur womb with infertility.. dats hw u evil women roam abt the earth lookin for sons of men to ruin their lives... mchew.

1 Like

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by ExAngel007(f): 7:25am On May 01, 2016
Babe girl... u messed up
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by GoldenJAT(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2016
matter never start for u..... if not.. I don't think u b here on nairaland saying this....Nd don't even try 2 dump him and take ur leave, cos ladies are so wicked and insensitive, if u do.. double of the curse de ur head. I pray u c solution 2 this problem.
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by mikeywise(m): 7:56am On May 01, 2016
Things are really happening shocked
Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by Nobody: 8:03am On May 01, 2016
Damn, What is wrong with you?
You mean to tell me that as you were preparing the cake it didnt occur to you to sit down and ask yourself
"why in Gods green earth am i taking instructions from a total and complete stranger? "
You even ate the cake, what if it was poisoned or worst he injected HIV strain into the ingredient?, don't you care about your life? I'm shaking with rage as i read that part of you eating the cake.

First of all, dont ever have sex with anyone every again, because what ever ingredient was in that cake could still be active in your vag. At this point, you're probably just an living impotency causing machine.

Submit yourself for test, if it is within the power of Modern medicine to help, then that will be great it might even help figure out how to help your lover.

If nothing works, you gotta go spiritual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Unconciously Poisoned My Fiance With Impotency by misspicy(f): 8:22am On May 01, 2016
If this story is true which I doubt,no be everything wey dey Nairaland I believe tongue

Open up to your mother fast and go for deliverance,your fiancee will eventually know about it.

And the wedding must go on,you can't run now

I keep saying it the heart of man/woman is desperately wicked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between A Toaster And A Toastee (pic) / Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? / What Does It Mean When A Girl Kisses Your Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.