Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Get Paid For Shooting Video - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Get Paid For Shooting Video (965 Views)

Do The Shooting While We Do The Culling And Editing Of Ur Photos @#500 Per Image / I Need Someone To Teach Me Video Graphics From Script To Shooting To Editing And / My Cousin Drew This....how Can He Get Paid For Arts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid For Shooting Video by jideosik(m): 2:10am On May 01, 2016
I need three videographers: Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt to record videos. You must own a digital camcorder or a DSLR capable of recording footage at 1920 x 1080
 resolution. Other requirement include the ability to do minor editing, understand audio (must use a digital recorder with camera) and must have access to email and the Internet. Our primary communication will be by constant email exchanges. Please have some work samples to show me and I can arrange for us to meet. I will pay you for the sessions. This is work for hire situation and the footage becomes copyrighted to me. Serious people with experience only should write back to jideosik@kilimanjaromedia.com
Re: Get Paid For Shooting Video by emsco(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2016
Am down for it but i dont own a Dslr camera of my own though i can easily get one if the business is right. Why not drop your no

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Okotete | New Picture / How To Make Videos With Your Phone / Photos From Celebrate Africa Competition And The Canon 5d Markiv Launch In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.