Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady (3401 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / These 4 Hot Photos Will Make You Drop Your Girlfriend (pics) / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by giftft(f): 4:30am On May 01, 2016
1. Igbo Ladies Are Very Industrious

It is generally believed that Nigerians who are Igbos (both male and female), tend to do business more, compared to other tribes. Igbo ladies are not left out in this trend. When an Igbo lady fails in the first business venture, she does not relent, instead she tries other ways, just to bring money into the house.
Amazingly, lots of these women do not like sitting down without supporting their husbands. For a true Igbo lady, consistency is key and being financially dependent is out of the picture!

2. Igbo Ladies Love Unconditionally

When a true Igbo lady is in love, she loves not minding the odds involved (that’s if there are any). Igbo ladies take their time to do things in order to make their man not fall out of love with them. They take care of the home front including the children and are always ready to give good sex any time of the day just to show how committed they are to their men.

3. Igbo Ladies Stay True To Their Men

Yes, there are lots of wayward ladies in the country but Igbo ladies seldom cheat on their men. Igbo girls are faithful to the core.

4. Igbo Ladies are Extra Smart, Intelligent and Beautiful

Looking around, most of the popular ladies leading the pack both in and outside the country are Igbos. They are not just beautiful and brilliant, they are extra smart. They know their onions, they do not try to outshine themselves and they make the art of being a woman so beautiful!

http://biafrasay.com/p/320679/4-hot-reasons-why-you-should-marry-an-igbo-lady

1 Like

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Caseless: 4:51am On May 01, 2016
Las las na ibo gal a go marry.
I guess No3 is why divorce is scarce in ibo land.
No 5: they respect their son-inlaw very well.
vote ivyy for miss nairaland!

1 Like

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by TomGee(m): 4:56am On May 01, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]I agree to this
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by donmoz(m): 4:58am On May 01, 2016
5.Marrying them is expensive...but u might get the value of ur money..
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 5:05am On May 01, 2016
gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by dkachi007: 5:21am On May 01, 2016
Don't know why but this thread just reminds me of my IBO gf
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by chriskosherbal(m): 5:24am On May 01, 2016
I can see the reasons.
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by darkenkach(m): 6:10am On May 01, 2016
Igbo girls can cook.
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by NRepublic: 6:19am On May 01, 2016
They can sing and act too.

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Generalmac(m): 6:22am On May 01, 2016
They rock..
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by firstking01(m): 6:36am On May 01, 2016
That no 2 is tatal fat and fabricated lie,,,i bey you 've never met an mbaise girl beforeundecided
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:10am On May 01, 2016
I stand with akwa ibom girls
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by MissMich(f): 7:13am On May 01, 2016
Igbo girls all the way..... proud to be one
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:37am On May 01, 2016
igbo girls are d most single ladies in Nigeria. ..High potential to become a prostitute, baby factories and they are manly in looks with a very bad accents.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:38am On May 01, 2016
NRepublic:
They can sing and act too.
u mean d westernized ones...pls list them
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by GoldenJAT(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2016
make I hear word jare.....
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by smileysmiley(f): 7:41am On May 01, 2016
Drchristian:
igbo girls are d most single ladies in Nigeria. ..High potential to become a prostitute, baby factories and they are manly in looks with a very bad accents.

Don't hate so much cmon... I know you really wish you were one and if you are nice enough Baba God might give you the opportunity in your next world... Now be nice and apologize wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by kuuljay(m): 7:48am On May 01, 2016
Drchristian:

grin grin grin e be like say igbo girl don snatch your man from you grin grin grin am not igbo but I tell you they rock two of my elder brothers married igbos and yes they have great home, am thinking of doing same but my mum say na lie! This time e no go work grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:49am On May 01, 2016
smileysmiley:
Don't hate so much cmon... I know you really wish you were one and if you are nice enough Baba God might give you the opportunity in your next world... Now be nice and apologize wink

This is not hate sister, go to d west u'll see many of them single ladies frm 25 to 40s never married, also in the northern part is d same thing.

Misconceptions will not allow many men frm other ethnics to marry them.

But d few beautiful ones. .if they speak in their dialect. ....they turn very ugly immediately.

The question I will ask you is this, why do igbo ladies doesn't go home to get married to an igbo man? they rather stay single, patiently looking up for divorced man especially d yoruba men before they eventually marry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 7:52am On May 01, 2016
kuuljay:
grin grin grin e be like say igbo girl don snatch your man from you grin grin grin am not igbo but I tell you they rock two of my elder brothers married igbos and yes they have great home, am thinking of doing same but my mum say na lie! This time e no go work grin
tell us ur tribe nw...wen is fabricated story I always know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by OkoNDOoBo: 7:52am On May 01, 2016
Maybe that's why Igbo girls have the Highest Rate of singles in Nigeria..

Babyfactories business is paying off you knowgringrin

1 Like

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by smileysmiley(f): 7:55am On May 01, 2016
Drchristian:

This is not hate sister, go to d west u'll see many of them single upto 40s never married also in the northern part. misconceptions will not allow many men frm other tribes to marry them.

but d few beautiful ones. .if they speak in their dialect. .they turn ugly immediately.

The question I will ask you is this, why do igbo ladies doesn't go home to get igbo man? they rather stay single and patiently waiting to married a divorced man especially d yorubas
Wow! The hate is deep. How about we do this? Get an English teacher and work on your terms and then ask the question again, maybe I'll have an answer then. But babe come ooo... Igbo woman don steal your man before?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by OkoNDOoBo: 7:56am On May 01, 2016
smileysmiley:
Igbo girls re number prostitutes in Nigeria...

Have never seen a brothel in Nigeria without Igbo girl even North East u go see them..
Maybe baby factories business no dey Pay again.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 8:10am On May 01, 2016
smileysmiley:
Wow! The hate is deep. How about we do this? Get an English teacher and work on your terms and then ask the question again, maybe I'll have an answer then. But babe come ooo... Igbo woman don steal your man before?
u see ur life gringringrin tufiakwa

I knw u r aware of these things but advertising ur women on social medias isn't d best thing to do #nohate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by VictorZeus(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2016
Uhmm. .Igbo galz. .huh?...Nope am not yet convinced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by smileysmiley(f): 8:28am On May 01, 2016
Drchristian:

u see ur life gringringrin tufiakwa

I knw u r aware of these things but advertising ur women on social medias isn't d best thing to do #nohate
Advertising my women? Bae! I'm a proud Igbo woman and we need no advert cause we are not commodities... I'm pretty sure an Igbo lady took your guy, sorry about that but its not our fault, you know. We are amazing and guys get hooked once they get in touch. Forget the rantings, every full blooded Nigerian man wants to take us home to mama and the ones that claim they don't are just trying to hide their disappointment in their inability to wife us. Your hate on the other hand is normal, who wouldn't be? #Igbogirlsrock

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by smileysmiley(f): 8:29am On May 01, 2016
OkoNDOoBo:

Igbo girls re number prostitutes in Nigeria...

Have never seen a brothel in Nigeria without Igbo girl even North East u go see them..
Maybe baby factories business no dey Pay again.
ok
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 9:43am On May 01, 2016
Drchristian:

are all those ur attribute?i for don insult u now but i fear ban
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by DjValency(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2016
I know one lady who is not Igbo but has all the traits of an Igbo babe her name is queen ivyy,
check her out. vote ivyy for miss Nairaland

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by ivyy(f): 11:44am On May 01, 2016
DjValency:
I know one lady who is not Igbo but has all the traits of an Igbo babe her name is queen ivyy,
check her out. vote ivyy for miss Nairaland
Darling I'm mixed o but more of igbo grin
Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by DjValency(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2016
Drchristian:

I checked ur dp, if na so other girls dey dey, I humbly wish to remain single than marry an ogre I mean shrek like you. ugly even after photo editing, chai, no wonder, I know ugly ppl hate whenever they see someone better than them because of low self-esteem ,so u are pardoned..... I know my queen ivyy will never be jealous of anybody because she is just wow, u can check her out too.......it's ivyy or ivyy for miss Nairaland

Re: 4 Hot Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by DjValency(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2016
smileysmiley:
Advertising my women? Bae! I'm a proud Igbo woman and we need no advert cause we are not commodities... I'm pretty sure an Igbo lady took your guy, sorry about that but its not our fault, you know. We are amazing and guys get hooked once they get in touch. Forget the rantings, every full blooded Nigerian man wants to take us home to mama and the ones that claim they don't are just trying to hide their disappointment in their inability to wife us. Your hate on the other hand is normal, who wouldn't be? #Igbogirlsrock
you are bae to the back bone and I don't see why u are not yet on our team ivyy, come let's take this our queen to the promise land, queen ivyy for miss Nairaland......... common bae, show me that Igbo stuff of industrious in you. love you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Want Girls With Firm Breast Again. Give Me Fallen Boob / My Birthday Bash Loading... 3 days to go. Giving out recharge card all network / Don't Ever Play With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.