Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. (5886 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by omenka(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2016
Babacele:
Omenka defends the truth hence he won't get tired . no subtle blackmail nor brazen confrontation can weaken his spirit..Nigeria is more important
Imagine someone getting pissed because I exposed an obvious lie. Imagine her hoping "no one is left in Agatu by 2019" so she(?) could have something to hinge her(?) misplaced hatred on.

How could one transform themselves into such beastly creatures devoid of humanity simply because of politics. The death she wishes the people of Agatu would visit only her and her family.

Who the hell even told these people I'm from Agatu?? I posted the original picture of an obviously photoshoped version created to malign the person of the president and the next thing someone could do is question why in trying to "sell an inept" president- to her, the lie is totally in order and must not be challenge!

Are these people humans at all??

@ Mynd44. You should locate this thread, take it down and sanction the op for a gross violation of Rule 8. www.nairaland.com/3080968/islamization-nigeria-a-huge-possibility
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by Nobody: 10:43am On May 02, 2016
Thanks dearie. Same to u

Evathyst:
I, myself, individually, personally, single-handedly, independently, unassistedly wish the following 5 persons a happy New Month;

1- Avicky
2- Ravensckar
3- Purityval
4- Hfinest1
5- Mimzy.

May this new month usher in new blessings in our lives...
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by modath(f): 10:58am On May 02, 2016
omenka:
@ Midolian, Fulanimafia: I can't post on the politics section right now so I'd like one of you o do this.

There's a thread by one Tryna.0936 www.nairaland.com/3080968/islamization-nigeria-a-huge-possibility that would soon be taken over by his fellow religious scaremongers. These people would rest at nothing until people of all religion different from theirs are seen as threats.

At the end of the thread is a picture of Assange holding a newspaper with a caption "For those who know who Julian Assange is. For those who love freedom to worship and democracy".

The moment I saw the picture, I knew something was wrong with it and hence the entire thread:

Here's the real version of that picture and I egg you to upload it unto the thread. If you can't download it through this post, simply google "Julian Assange holding a guardian newspaper" and you'd get it.

Thanks.

Cc: Mod.ath, Babacele, Jarus.

I posted just after Mido & "spambot" gobbled it up... uhmmmm.. undecided

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by Babacele: 11:27am On May 02, 2016
modath:

OK Mo....we won't get tired of exposing their lies ....it s a national call which no money nor hatred can take from me.. I owe my country that n it s worth dying for...
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by Babacele: 11:34am On May 02, 2016
omenka:
Imagine someone getting pissed because I exposed an obvious lie. Imagine her hoping "no one is left in Agatu by 2019" so she(?) could have something to hinge her(?) misplaced hatred on.

How could one transform themselves into such beastly creatures devoid of humanity simply because of politics. The death she wishes the people of Agatu would visit only her and her family.

Who the hell even told these people I'm from Agatu?? I posted the original picture of an obviously photoshoped version created to malign the person of the president and the next thing someone could do is question why in trying to "sell an inept" president- to her, the lie is totally in order and must not be challenge!

Are these people humans at all??

@ Mynd44. You should locate this thread, take it down and sanction the op for a gross violation of Rule 8. www.nairaland.com/3080968/islamization-nigeria-a-huge-possibility
I pity her cos no greater damage can be done to a man like laying his mind to wastes through deliberate misinformation laced with hatred....his education, religious teachings or beliefs become useless cos he s now a beast.

Mynd44 please take that thread down, it breaks rule 8.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by firstking01(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
Morning
How you and your night??
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by midolian(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2016
modath:

yea..saw it buh b4 I knew it it disappeared.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by omenka(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2016
modath:

So terrible what these guys are doing. Gosh.
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by modath(f): 12:21pm On May 02, 2016
omenka:
So terrible what these guys are doing. Gosh.

& also "banned" Mo join.... Methink there is more to this than meets the eye.... cool
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by MissMonalisa(f): 12:21pm On May 02, 2016
peeparty:
Happy New month /Happy workers day.

It that time of the month where we open our romancelander studio.For all your shalla message to your friends,e-crush,business partner,your husband.etc.
It simple.just wish 5 of them a happy new.
Moo
Leh go:

lanicky
mzztega
stfuareyougod
monalisa185
midehi2

In this new month,no matter what the obstacles are you will overcome and overtake. The glory of God must continually shine upon you..

thanks pee, happy new month and workers' day to you too
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by AlienStar: 12:28pm On May 02, 2016
Dem ban you? Why na? Happy new month, btw!
MissMonalisa:

thanks pee, happy new month and workers' day to you too
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by cruzita(f): 12:34pm On May 02, 2016
Maxi112:
them many oh,

happy new month to kinginvahala3, mrnipples, ontselly,refiner,fristking1,wildflame,kingrex1,ivyy,iambibi,ellacute45, kingchezzypuff,carolyner, maxity02,namedonfinsh, jadekataine, cruzita, lanicky, estharfabian,angelberry,smellymouth and every romancelander

happy new month to u all

same dear

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by halfricanadian(f): 12:39pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
How you and your night??

Good yours?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by MissMonalisa(f): 12:40pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
Mimzy = Our one knight Unrival queen of MissNairaLand2016.

Halfricanadian

Monalisa185

slyisaac

and lalasticlala...

And ofcourse...the world @largeundecided

Wishing you guys a fullfilled and prosperous month,,,

my niccur, thanks hun...happy new month to you too.. #bless
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by Babacele: 12:40pm On May 02, 2016
modath:

& also "banned" Mo join.... Methink there is more to this than meets the eye.... cool
the sabotage is real....even in unbelievable places...just chill Mo ...we ll shock them
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by firstking01(m): 12:54pm On May 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

my niccur, thanks hun...happy new month to you too.. #bless
Yeah bebe...you changeg monicker??
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by firstking01(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Good yours?
Fine...its wety over here this afternoon...how bout lag??
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by halfricanadian(f): 12:57pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
Fine...its wety over here this afternoon...how bout lag??

Its cool over here o grin
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by firstking01(m): 1:13pm On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

Its cool over here o grin
rainy too??
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by halfricanadian(f): 1:15pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
rainy too??

No not rainy just sunny
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by firstking01(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

No not rainy just sunny
Its a shivering weather over hereembarassed
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by halfricanadian(f): 1:21pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
Its a shivering weather over hereembarassed

its sunny over here

Sorry about your weather
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by firstking01(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

its sunny over here
Sorry about your weather
My weather, not my weather ogrin??
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by halfricanadian(f): 1:44pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
My weather, not my weather ogrin??

grin you a funny friend glad i have u as a frnd to put a smile alwaya on my face tank u God bless you
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:59pm On May 02, 2016
refiner:
....Merry merry merry new month to all my nairaland friends!.....cheesy

Onstelly!wink

arabiandude!wink

adonis3wink

adaure4ever!wink

jeffreyjamezwink

Firstlieutenantwink

optional1wink

ipledge5wink

naijaboiy!wink

mrbigman2wink

myfantasieswink

sdfuareyougodwink

wristbangle!wink

smellymouthwink

maxi112wink

breadandbeanswink

fairlyusedpant!wink

unapapadeycraze!wink

angelberry!wink

scentmarlcwink

jadekitanawink
and many more that I was not able to remember!...I love u all!...from me to u,it is muuuuaaah!gringrin....

same to my fellow beautiful contestants...mysticgal,mimzy,lanicky,ivvy!........I love u all!wink

may this month favour us all....and may this month give us a cause to smile!...Amen!

Babe, merry new month to you too. Make favour also follow the rain wey follow the month wet ya body scatter grin. Cheers!
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by myfantasies(f): 2:17pm On May 02, 2016
refiner:

Onstelly!wink

arabiandude!wink

adonis3wink

adaure4ever!wink

jeffreyjamezwink

Firstlieutenantwink

optional1wink

ipledge5wink

naijaboiy!wink

mrbigman2wink

myfantasieswink

sdfuareyougodwink

wristbangle!wink

smellymouthwink

maxi112wink

breadandbeanswink

fairlyusedpant!wink

unapapadeycraze!wink

angelberry!wink

scentmarlcwink

jadekitanawink
and many more that I was not able to remember!...I love u all!...from me to u,it is muuuuaaah!gringrin....

same to my fellow beautiful contestants...mysticgal,mimzy,lanicky,ivvy!........I love u all!wink

may this month favour us all....and may this month give us a cause to smile!...Amen!

Happy new month dear

May dis new month bring you all ur heart desires
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by avicky(f): 2:49pm On May 02, 2016
Evathyst:
I, myself, individually, personally, single-handedly, independently, unassistedly wish the following 5 persons a happy New Month;

1- Avicky
2- Ravensckar
3- Purityval
4- Hfinest1
5- Mimzy.

May this new month usher in new blessings in our lives...
Thanks my love. cool How is the ministry?
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 02, 2016
refiner:

Onstelly!wink

arabiandude!wink

adonis3wink

adaure4ever!wink

jeffreyjamezwink

Firstlieutenantwink

optional1wink

ipledge5wink

naijaboiy!wink

mrbigman2wink

myfantasieswink

sdfuareyougodwink

wristbangle!wink

smellymouthwink

maxi112wink

breadandbeanswink

fairlyusedpant!wink

unapapadeycraze!wink

angelberry!wink

scentmarlcwink

jadekitanawink

same to you babie kiss

Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by firstking01(m): 5:51pm On May 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin you a funny friend glad i have u as a frnd to put a smile alwaya on my face tank u God bless you
And you are really fun to be withsmiley...i 've noticed oflate you been sounding too churchy, whatsup??
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by MissMonalisa(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2016
firstking01:
Yeah bebe...you changeg monicker??

serving a jail term oo...
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by MissMonalisa(f): 7:24pm On May 02, 2016
AlienStar:
Dem ban you? Why na? Happy new month, btw!

Lol, na where I go reply troll dem dash me ban oo..thanks hun...happy new month to you too
Re: Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. by firstking01(m): 7:39pm On May 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

serving a jail term oo...
Hehehee, you funny thogrin...and how are you??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Most Sapiosexuals Are Single / Me, My House And Bae (photos) / Woman Shocked After A Bolt Driver Masturbated in Her Presence Whiles On A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.