Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz (62551 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2016
We may likely not have seen the end to the ongoing saga between these celebrity couples, more revelation and counter accusations will follow...it's gonna get messy in the next couple of days, Now the police are involved, NDLEA, the EFCC and sadly their poor child will be reading all their outbust online later in the near future.

Their wedding broke the Internet so is their break up.

So how did Tiwa Savage implicate herself?

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is a drug addict until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including the NDLEA...she confirmed seeing him sniff Cocaine in their kitchen.

-You and I never knew TeeBillz was promiscuous until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including human rights activists and his future wife (if any)

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is a fraudster until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including the Police, ICPC and EFCC, Now Buhari is aware.

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is in great debt until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including his business partners, nobody likes to do business with a chronic debtor.

Tiwa Savage just killed a man.

Yet she came crying to the world that she loved her husband and she will always pray for him not to get hurt...well, can somebody tell her that she did not only hurt that man, she put a bullet through his head, killed him and checked if he is still breathing then kissed him saying 'I love you babe'

According to Tiwa "If there is anything that maybe I overlooked, or didn’t love him enough, or made him less of a man, then I am sorry. I am absolutely sorry…Tunji I am sorry. But you know I tried everything, you know I love you so much, and I am sorry, I never wanted to divorce, and I never wanted it to get to this. I want you to get better…and I would always pray for you."

What she said was a typical example of "wen rat dey chop your leg e go dey blow you breeze make you for nor know until e go almost chop the leg finish"

Should any thing happen to Teebillz, Tiwa Savage would have a case to answer.

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 8:20am On May 01, 2016
Both are guilt before their son jamil, according to the poster below, teebliz suppose to handle this maturely, by not dragging himself into mud.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 8:26am On May 01, 2016
Story tee billz brought the issue to light, and Tiwa had to explain it all. The husband is an idiot and brought it all on himself

391 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by pamellla(f): 8:30am On May 01, 2016
hypocrites all over the place....when Teebillz ranted on instragram spilling out thrash, no one considerd d effect of his outburst on Tiwa's career. you are now analysing that of Tiwa like someone sitting for jamb....mtcheew.

btw am not in support of Tiwa o but let's call a spade a spade....They are both guilty of negative outburst... chikena!

332 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Dsrooftiles: 8:34am On May 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Reyus: 8:40am On May 01, 2016
The guy is a coward, He does not even know how to commit common suicide.

232 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 8:47am On May 01, 2016
Reyus:
The guy is a coward, He does not even know how to commit common suicide.

That suicide he didn't commit he will wish he did. In my life I will never compare my life to someone else I used to think, wow lucky people

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by ironheart(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2016
Never underestimate the power of a cheating woman. She can do and say anything to survive. How come she gave an interview? Men have been providing for there family and they never complained, when its the husband making the money, it becomes OUR MONEY, when the wife makes the money, it becomes MY MONEY. Despite how messy the psquare saga was. They never did a setup or reharsed interviews. they used twitter. Why didnt she use the twitter? TeeBill i support your action 100% you took the right step. If not, we would have heard of your death n no one will know why u did it. A lot of people would have used your picture as there DP. Glad you had friends who went all out to find you. Banky W is truely a friend.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by tunapawizzy: 9:08am On May 01, 2016
Spot on....I understand she granted that interview to make people understand what she's been going through BUT the truth is she just finished d guy....who wants to do biznes with a cocaine addict, someone in financial crisis, someone that can't/won't take care of his family, an irresponsible man....maybe she did that intentionally or unknowingly I can't tell...I don't know if that's d right thing for her to do but the truth still remains that she just did damage beyond measure to tunji.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Reyus: 9:42am On May 01, 2016
Both the attempted suicide and granted interview were stage-managed. Just another nollywood flick.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by dotcomnamename: 9:46am On May 01, 2016
ironheart:
Never underestimate the power of a cheating woman. She can do and say anything to survive. How come she gave an interview? Men have been providing for there family and they never complained, when its the husband making the money, it becomes OUR MONEY, when the wife makes the money, it becomes MY MONEY. Despite how messy the psquare saga was. They never did a setup or reharsed interviews. they used twitter. Why didnt she use the twitter? TeeBill i support your action 100% you took the right step. If not, we would have heard of your death n no one will know why u did it. A lot of people would have used your picture as there DP. Glad you had friends who went all out to find you. Banky W is truely a friend.

You were there when he was providing for his family. You are a family member. Na only you know their in and out. Na you be their adviser. When you lover Teespoon or teebliz abi wetin he call himself go twitter dey vomit bulsh1t, e no fit affect Tiwa career? Smh

Attention seeker!

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by DIKEnaWAR: 10:01am On May 01, 2016
Tiwa was the witch in Tunji's life, not her mum.

She said her phone was taken from her so she wasn't aware of what he wrote, yet expected him to be found - dead( he did something to himself). She also knows that what she'd say will make him commit suicide cos he's suicidal yet she went on.

I pity that Tunji and his lazy ass.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by dotcomnamename: 10:03am On May 01, 2016
pamellla:
hypocrites all over the place....when Teebillz ranted on instragram spilling out thrash, no one considerd d effect of his outburst on Tiwa's career. you are now analysing that of Tiwa like someone sitting for jamb....mtcheew.

btw am not in support of Tiwa o but let's call a spade a spade....They are both guilty of negative outburst... chikena!

Don't mind them.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by swaggzo(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2016
OP YOU DUMB SMALL SHA..
OR THE FUEL SCARCITY ALSO AFFECT YOUR BRAIN??

HOW NDLEA GO FOLLOW TB WHEN TIWA NO GET VIDEO OR PICTURE PROOF?

OR YOU FORGET SAY AS PROOF NO DEY, E FIT STILL BE SAY SHE JUST DE TALK JARGONS JUST CUZ OF SAY THEM TWO GET WAHALA?

BUT WHY SHE LOOK LIKE REJECTED MAID FOR THE INTERVIEW NAH, TB PACK ALL HER PROPERTY DASH EDIBLE CATERING NI?
OR SHE JUST WAN ATTRACT MORE PITY FROM THE PUBLIC?? SHE DON FAIL BE THAT O. cheesy

OMOH WHO COOK RICE AND CHICKEN JOR, THIS HUNGER NO GET LIMIT TODAY angry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Pavore9: 10:29am On May 01, 2016
The OP should also blame Tunji's parents and his 2 baby mamas should anything happens to him!......Blaming another human being for an adult's chosen way of life is the height of cowardice!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by SleekAboki: 10:36am On May 01, 2016
If Tunji does cocaine, Tiwa is into weed. For her, cocaine is extreme while weed is endorsed by her. She confirmed this right on camera.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 11:58am On May 01, 2016
pamellla:

You are right. Teebillz messed up by going to soçial media to post those trash but tiwa could have ignored.

They could have just come up with the ish that a hacker hacked their account. We've seen this work several times.

But what did she do. She gave a 45 mins interview and buried him. She didn't just kill him. She has buried his career. In a sane country, no one will deal with teebillz - a drug addict. No one will respect him. No one will trust him with money. She did more harm to the marriage and to her career than the junkie,teebillz.

Don't get me wrong,teebillz started the madness but she confirmed it and added more fuel to it.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by SleekAboki: 12:03pm On May 01, 2016
Avalon316:

You are right. Teebillz messed up by going to soçial media to post those trash but tiwa could have ignored.

They could have just come up with the ish that a hacker hacked their account. We've seen this work several times.

But what did she do. She gave a 45 mins interview and buried him. She didn't just kill him. She has buried his career. In a sane country, no one will deal with teebillz - a drug addict. No one will respect him. No one will trust him with money. She did more harm to the marriage and to her career than the junkie,teebillz.

Don't get me wrong,teebillz started the madness but she confirmed it and added more fuel to it.
Brilliant.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 01, 2016
SleekAboki:
If Tunji does cocaine, Tiwa is into weed. For her, cocaine is extreme while weed is endorsed by her. She confirmed this right on camera.

dude weed is 50 naira, Sk is 100 and Arizona 150 cocaine on the other hand is expensive, Weed effect wears off, but the impact from cocaine is much worse, I smoke weed its not as bad as cocaine and that's a fact cigarette is even much worse. Have heard anyone Overdosing on weed.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by SleekAboki: 12:57pm On May 01, 2016
pcguru1:

dude weed is 50 naira, Sk is 100 and Arizona 150 cocaine on the other hand is expensive, Weed effect wears off, but the impact from cocaine is much worse, I smoke weed its not as bad as cocaine and that's a fact cigarette is even much worse. Have heard anyone Overdosing on weed.
The law expressly frowns at weed, sk, meth, cocaine etc. Are you saying that most madmen on our streets today got overdosed on expensive cocaine?

12 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by oshe11: 1:11pm On May 01, 2016
lemme 'cum n go n read' d post first
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 01, 2016
op oya clap for yoursef
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 01, 2016
SleekAboki:

The law expressly frowns at weed, sk, meth, cocaine etc. Are you saying that most madmen on our streets today got overdosed on expensive cocaine?
Are you saying every madman on the street is mad from weed, i can't prove that they overdose on cocaine same way you can't prove they are mad due to weed.

2 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by SleekAboki: 1:52pm On May 01, 2016
pcguru1:

Are you saying every madman on the street is mad from weed, i can't prove that they overdose on cocaine same way you can't prove they are mad due to weed.

fair enough.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 01, 2016
Who ever advised her to take such move to tarnish Teebillz image didn't advise her properly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 01, 2016
What you blaming tiwa for??

Her own husband indirectly called her a prostitute. . Called her mother a witch! Now you coming to defend that lil pussiè.

Tiwa did the right thing biko. I know i would have done worse if i were to be in her shoes.. Mshew

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Woged2005(f): 2:24pm On May 01, 2016
Tiwa and TB Love Each Other.

Friends please do not react out of anger, don’t text when you are still boiling, don’t speak when you are hurt, don’t post any family quarrels on social media else you give your enemies advantage to devour you. Resist the temptation of social media ‘Likes’; by lazy teenagers who should be doing their homework, it doesn’t mean anything to your life -most are from people who only want a piece of you anyway. It’s still a wicked world out there.

Tiwa Is A Well-raised Girl
It’s amazing how people who cannot even find a steady date in their lives have turned into marriage counselors to Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband TeeBillz, reeling out poison to both sides as advice. If you watch Tiwa’s interview, anyone who have any tiny experience in marriage could see the Love she has for her husband, the respect she has for her marriage, the hurt she has about the whole drama coming out on social media. Put pride aside, Tiwa is truly in love and doesn’t want a breakup.

TB Loves His Wife
TB on his part loves his wife. Only a man who loves his wife (call it obsession) can get frustrated to the point of trying to take his own life for his wife. I give him thumbs up -despite the challenges-no one has heard of any account of physical abuse and battering of his wife throughout this saga. Why hasn’t the ‘Uncertified Unpaid Social Media Counselors Association of Nigeria’ noticed that the problem of this duo is financial crisis degenerating into insecurity and power-show, which in turn created apathy between them? Where are the ‘men of gods’ in Nigeria when you need them? What Tiwa and TB need is an experienced marriage/financial counselor not public judgement. The ‘poor’ girl is hurting and at breaking point please, people -save your judgement!

What They Need Now

Please someone who knows them should encourage them to delete all their social media accounts now and leave all announcements for their trained publicists; they should stop talking, get away from the public eye, travel out of Nigeria, subdue their pride and seek the services of very experienced Christian marriage counselor (separately first). Tiwa is a well-raised girl and she’s truly in love with TB. TB, like any African man, wants his wife’s attention and submission despite her success. That’s all I can see. They are two good people passing through challenges/ rough times. Pseudo-feminist and marriage wreckers should please get a life of their own. We all have out sh*ts too.

Enemies will hate to hear that Tiwa Savage’s marriage to TB will not breakup if they take my advice but rather serve as a reference point to others to find strength in time of storms. May they receive their healing now, may the God of peace and love restore their joy IJN!

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Pavore9: 2:24pm On May 01, 2016
tunapawizzy:
Spot on....I understand she granted that interview to make people understand what she's been going through BUT the truth is she just finished d guy....who wants to do biznes with a cocaine addict, someone in financial crisis, someone that can't/won't take care of his family, an irresponsible man....maybe she did that intentionally or unknowingly I can't tell...I don't know if that's d right thing for her to do but the truth still remains that she just did damage beyond measure to tunji.

Tunji shouldn't have started the social media exposure! It makes no sense wearing white where palm oil is locally processed!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by mayorjosh(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2016
op ode

1 Like

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 01, 2016
So Teebillz that came out first didn't think of that abi??

You are a mother fuckin' chauvinist.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by greatness22(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2016
I know some people below will be angry with me, but make e be, i don enter house before dem shut the front page door. grin

Meanwhile, here are the two neighbours of tiwa savage who complained to me that tiwa does not allow them fetch water from her borehole.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roy Emmanuel, Wizkid’s Personal Bodyguard (Photos) / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / Shatta Bandle Climbs Table To Rock Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.