Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,172 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz (62500 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by sweetilicious(f): 5:15pm On May 01, 2016
pamellla:
hypocrites all over the place....when Teebillz ranted on instragram spilling out thrash, no one considerd d effect of his outburst on Tiwa's career. you are now analysing that of Tiwa like someone sitting for jamb....mtcheew.

btw am not in support of Tiwa o but let's call a spade a spade....They are both guilty of negative outburst... chikena!
I will go with you
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Mamatee07: 5:19pm On May 01, 2016
Why didn't you lot come out and say this when Teebillz attacked her first Hypocrite if it's it's someone wants to destroy won't you fight for yourself. No one care when it was Tiwa getting dragged because she's a woman abi. Wo from now on any man that tries such rubbish expect even worse no more of covering for men who want to ruin their wives angry

3 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Obynolee(f): 5:25pm On May 01, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
We may likely not have seen the end to the ongoing saga between these celebrity couples, more revelation and counter accusations will follow...it's gonna get messy in the next couple of days, Now the police are involved, NDLEA, the EFCC and sadly their poor child will be reading all their outbust online later in the near future.

Their wedding broke the Internet so is their break up.

So how did Tiwa Savage implicate herself?

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is a drug addict until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including the NDLEA...she confirmed seeing him sniff Cocaine in their kitchen.

-You and I never knew TeeBillz was promiscuous until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including human rights activists and his future wife (if any)

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is a fraudster until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including the Police, ICPC and EFCC, Now Buhari is aware.

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is in great debt until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including his business partners, nobody likes to do business with a chronic debtor.

Tiwa Savage just killed a man.

Yet she came crying to the world that she loved her husband and she will always pray for him not to get hurt...well, can somebody tell her that she did not only hurt that man, she put a bullet through his head, killed him and checked if he is still breathing then kissed him saying 'I love you babe'

According to Tiwa "If there is anything that maybe I overlooked, or didn’t love him enough, or made him less of a man, then I am sorry. I am absolutely sorry…Tunji I am sorry. But you know I tried everything, you know I love you so much, and I am sorry, I never wanted to divorce, and I never wanted it to get to this. I want you to get better…and I would always pray for you."

What she said was a typical example of "wen rat dey chop your leg e go dey blow you breeze make you for nor know until e go almost chop the leg finish"

Should any thing happen to Teebillz, Tiwa Savage would have a case to answer.

This is a rubbish post of the day.
Who first went on social media to settle a private quarrel?,if judging by your post he first killed Tiwa,you want her to keep quite so that you will crucify her right?. It is good morning that gives birth to,"how are you".He should go and get himself a job and stop being lazy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Mamatee07: 5:25pm On May 01, 2016
Excellentmind:
Tiwa, you have the blame for allowing third party in between you. You accepted the advice of those who couldn't succeed in the journey of life. One doesn't give what one doesn't have. The day you condescended to the pressure of sacking Tee Billz as your manager was the day you technically took the war path without knowing it. Although, it's not late. You can still amend your way. Don't join that association of single mothers!

How about you blame th shameless wife that stole money from his wife even though sh was paying him far more that most managers here get. Blame Teebillz fo wanting to live above his means an trying to ruin their hardworking woman. If th poor girl went broke na your type go abuse her

And actually she w already a single mother. There are many married women that are actually single mothers like Tiwa .a man that has never paid one naira for his own child I not worthy to the called a husband . Before she had 2 babies sh was fending for so better now she's not wasting her money on a irresponsible man

1 Like

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by tammie24: 5:26pm On May 01, 2016
Jobia:
What you blaming tiwa for??

Her own husband indirectly called her a prostitute. . Called her mother a witch! Now you coming to defend that lil pussiè.

Tiwa did the right thing biko. I know i would have done worse if i were to be in her shoes.. Mshew
I tell you
He actually called her a prostitute!
Who does that
He wanted to destroy her
If na me, that guy for regret ever crossing my path.
E no go believe am
Tiwa is kind!
Make they dey analyse rubbish!

1 Like

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by macaranta(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by adellam16(f): 5:33pm On May 01, 2016
Avalon316:

You are right. Teebillz messed up by going to soçial media to post those trash but tiwa could have ignored.

They could have just come up with the ish that a hacker hacked their account. We've seen this work several times.

But what did she do. She gave a 45 mins interview and buried him. She didn't just kill him. She has buried his career. In a sane country, no one will deal with teebillz - a drug addict. No one will respect him. No one will trust him with money. She did more harm to the marriage and to her career than the junkie,teebillz.

Don't get me wrong,teebillz started the madness but she confirmed it and added more fuel to it.
my dear tiwa was hurt. She had endure a lot. For her to go dis far there is a reason. Human beings gat limits. She has reached hers. @ OP, u nd I r not her family members to know wat both have being thru. Tee billz did not act mature. Family matters Is not meant for d public yet these so called celebs build and destroy themselves with their own hands. If he was frustrated he gat friends n family, y turn to social media. Dis is a do me I do u affair. He went as far as calling tiwa's mom a witch on social media. Haba our parents must b respected no matter what! Tee billz asked for it n he got it full doze.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by DipoDee: 5:46pm On May 01, 2016
The black man and hypocrisy is 5&6

The idle man can destroy his wife's career on social media but NO, she mustn't touch him..

Nigerian women need to start standing up for themselves more so these forkboys can actually kill themselves.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by mayama(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2016
ironheart:
Never underestimate the power of a cheating woman. She can do and say anything to survive. How come she gave an interview? Men have been providing for there family and they never complained, when its the husband making the money, it becomes OUR MONEY, when the wife makes the money, it becomes MY MONEY. Despite how messy the psquare saga was. They never did a setup or reharsed interviews. they used twitter. Why didnt she use the twitter? TeeBill i support your action 100% you took the right step. If not, we would have heard of your death n no one will know why u did it. A lot of people would have used your picture as there DP. Glad you had friends who went all out to find you. Banky W is truely a friend.
adviser hope u know that he had already posted stuff on instagram before the suicide stunt,cause u said if he had committed suicide and died, no one would have known what was happening, for me they both spilt more than enough to cause any havock
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by DipoDee: 5:52pm On May 01, 2016
For the smelly hypocrites rubbishing themselves by supporting the grown house-husband who spends more than he earns...listen good- your fvckboy went on the www to say 'good morning' to Tiwa and she also granted an interview to reply 'How are you, Teebillz, hope you are fine'

Stvpid hypocrites who only think their own mothers should be respected but don't care what happens to other women.

^^

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by andyanders: 5:53pm On May 01, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
We may likely not have seen the end to the ongoing saga between these celebrity couples, more revelation and counter accusations will follow...it's gonna get messy in the next couple of days, Now the police are involved, NDLEA, the EFCC and sadly their poor child will be reading all their outbust online later in the near future.

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is a drug addict until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including the NDLEA...she confirmed seeing him sniff Cocaine in their kitchen.

-You and I never knew TeeBillz was promiscuous until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including human rights activists and his future wife (if any)

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is a fraudster until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including the Police, ICPC and EFCC, Now Buhari is aware.

-You and I never knew TeeBillz is in great debt until Tiwa (his wife) told us all including his business partners, nobody likes to do business with a chronic debtor.

Yet she came crying to the world that she loved her husband and she will always pray for him not to get hurt...well, can somebody tell her that she did not only hurt that man, she put a bullet through his head, killed him and checked if he is still breathing then kissed him saying 'I love you babe'

According to Tiwa "If there is anything that maybe I overlooked, or didn’t love him enough, or made him less of a man, then I am sorry. I am absolutely sorry…Tunji I am sorry. But you know I tried everything, you know I love you so much, and I am sorry, I never wanted to divorce, and I never wanted it to get to this. I want you to get better…and I would always pray for you."

What she said was a typical example of "wen rat dey chop your leg e go dey blow you breeze make you for nor know until e go almost chop the leg finish"

[b]Op, I believed that you are an idiot and maybe a brother to Teebez. Nothing like implication herein. i believe that you were paid to put up this post or maybe must have been out of your mind.

What is wrong from what Tiwa said? He took an advantage of her and ran bills outside. Who the hell or son of a bit---ch are you OP.

I do not know who Tiwa or whatever her name is but let us face the fact; she got married to a man who fraudulently did not tell her of another child he had with another woman.He will collect money for a show that she will be giving out her talent and he will not tell her. He will be sniffing cocaine and you want her to hide it? A man who went on social media calling the mother of his son that she slept with other men. A man who will call the mother of her supposed loved wife a witch?

Op, if I have my way, I will give you a hot slap and you will not stand up for life. She should die in relationship because of a man? Nonsense.

I hope he said he wanted to commit suicide. A real man would not come out to say he wants to commit suicide. He should have committed the suicide first and drop a note. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by marxweller247: 6:01pm On May 01, 2016
greatness22:
I know some people below will be angry with me, but make e be, i don enter house before dem shut the front page door. grin

Meanwhile, here are the two neighbours of tiwa savage who complained to me that tiwa does not allow them fetch water from her borehole.
E fit be say d guy no dey hammer well, or e fit be say d tin no dey sweet dem, when dem dey do, e fit be say d guy tin small, and she no like am, e fit be say wetin d guy dey expet him no dey get am, due 2 how dem tek understand, d tin, u know, how u handle it matters a lot, e fit be how teaspoon dey handle am. those days in school, if u jus catch one sharp babe, fast fast, u go invite am 2 hostel, buy am malt, then u go fine tune am,she go give u, then u go hammer am well well, hmm, d next day she go dey worry u again, na so she go dey worry u.
This is women 4 u
U as a guy man, U no suppose carry woman matter 4 head, sotey u wan go drink otapiapia,.
mehn ! !, tek it eazy
If u get fine babe, my guy, no be only u dey chop d tin.
Guys plenty wey dey rock d boat, and dem get doouu pass u ,
so is a give en tek stuff my man,
dats women 4u
woman wey u get na d one wey u dey on top at dat moment
dem be like birds way dey fly
am just advising u because I had u won go drink otapiapia
plus d fact dat she don dey mek am pass u,
hmn
and is like u are not coded enough,
na im mek she know so much about ur other side, giving her much clues about u, DAT means she fit give u d otapiapia sef, and u no go no,
Abeg I don tire 4 una matter made ! !
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 01, 2016
Niceiroko:
U wat it is to hv a family

I have a family, unless you want to specific about the type of family so i can stop playing on technicalities
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by greatness22(m): 6:11pm On May 01, 2016
marxweller247:

E fit be say d guy no dey hammer well, or e fit be say d tin no dey sweet dem, when dem dey do, e fit be say d guy tin small, and she no like am, e fit be say wetin d guy dey expet him no dey get am, due 2 how dem tek understand, d tin, u know, how u handle it matters a lot, e fit be how teaspoon dey handle am. those days in school, if u jus catch one sharp babe, fast fast, u go invite am 2 hostel, buy am malt, then u go fine tune am,she go give u, then u go hammer am well well, hmm, d next day she go dey worry u again, na so she go dey worry u.
This is women 4 u
U as a guy man, U no suppose carry woman matter 4 head, sotey u wan go drink otapiapia,.
mehn ! !, tek it eazy
If u get fine babe, my guy, no be only u dey chop d tin.
Guys plenty wey dey rock d boat, and dem get doouu pass u ,
so is a give en tek stuff my man,
dats women 4u
woman wey u get na d one wey u dey on top at dat moment
dem be like birds way dey fly
am just advising u because I had u won go drink otapiapia
plus d fact dat she don dey mek am pass u,
hmn
and is like u are not coded enough,
na im mek she know so much about ur other side, giving her much clues about u, DAT means she fit give u d otapiapia sef, and u no go no,
Abeg I don tire 4 una matter made ! !
Bros, nah quarrel? you nor sabi quote again? Abeg oh, i nor be Teebliss oh.

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by femynho(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2016
Who is Teebillz? And who is Tiwa savage?
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by cokerrammy(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2016
lol... all of them dey form. ask tiwa if she no dey shit. ask teebillz if he no dey mess. ask jamil if he no dey suvk breast... oya ask the whole family if them never chop agege bread with pepsi b4...
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by sanchezJ(f): 6:38pm On May 01, 2016
Pavore9:
The OP should also blame Tunji's parents and his 2 baby mamas should anything happens to him!......Blaming another human being for an adult's chosen way of life is the height of cowardice!
God bless u
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by chinnyonwu(m): 6:39pm On May 01, 2016
pcguru1:

dude weed is 50 naira, Sk is 100 and Arizona 150 cocaine on the other hand is expensive, Weed effect wears off, but the impact from cocaine is much worse, I smoke weed its not as bad as cocaine and that's a fact cigarette is even much worse. Have heard anyone Overdosing on weed.
yes. me
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by stanmorry(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

This Tiwa of a woman is a dangerous weapon. No doubt she nags, blabs and very fake. Sooooooooo fake. Teebillz, take heart bro....
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 01, 2016
chinnyonwu:

yes. me

If you did, then it means your weed was mixed with something else, next time you overdose send us a pix wink

But check any article, highest you might "green out" or sleep off, but never overdose.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by nelronaldo(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

I never gave a f**k about Tiwa's interview.. I believe she is guilty of 90% Tbillz accused her of. The interview was to save a musical career. The tears were fake, its just to gain sympathy and as a girl, trust it worked. For Tbillz to come out on social media and even contemplate committing suicide, it means he is going through a lot but no one cares about Tbillz after Tiwa decided to shed tears for the whole nation to see.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by DansomtoC(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2016
Prince of peace intervene in tiwa/teebliss marriage.
To me their child stands to suffer in d future.
I love this couple
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by DansomtoC(m): 6:50pm On May 01, 2016
Both parties should forget their past n mistakes, cos no marriage is perfect.
Para venture they both got into another different marriages the difference will be spotted.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by DansomtoC(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
Let God intervene for tiwa/teebliss. I love u couple
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by godwin120alex: 7:03pm On May 01, 2016
Tbliss made a mistake by coming to d social media to rant when he cld have solve d problem through family n no one shd blame Tiwa cos she only defended herself .
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by ironheart(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2016
dotcomnamename:

You were there when he was providing for his family. You are a family member. Na only you know their in and out. Na you be their adviser. When you lover Teespoon or teebliz abi wetin he call himself go twitter dey vomit bulsh1t, e no fit affect Tiwa career? Smh

Attention seeker!
hahahahahah my comment pain u die
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
TeeBillz fired the first shot by telling lies about Tiwa... if she had not addressed the issue, her career might gradually go down.

KingOfAmebo:

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by AmordeDios: 8:12pm On May 01, 2016
Na wa ooooo.... I never knew this guy na fool..Abeg wen tellbliz dey yarn trash to dent tiwa's career nko? Abbeggyy the young lady defended her sef ni.......
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Themandator: 8:38pm On May 01, 2016
Avalon316:

You are right. Teebillz messed up by going to soçial media to post those trash but tiwa could have ignored.

They could have just come up with the ish that a hacker hacked their account. We've seen this work several times.

But what did she do. She gave a 45 mins interview and buried him. She didn't just kill him. She has buried his career. In a sane country, no one will deal with teebillz - a drug addict. No one will respect him. No one will trust him with money. She did more harm to the marriage and to her career than the junkie,teebillz.

Don't get me wrong,teebillz started the madness but she confirmed it and added more fuel to it.

They tried the hacking format but it came a bit late as the junkie knowingly publicized the suicide arrangements by bashing someone's car who in turn wrote Linda an epistle narrating how him see am as korokoro witness
Junkie didn't see this interview coming.... I made you I made you and he hatches a plan to demarket Tiwa and form don.

His limited plan was for her to come back goes crying to him about his rant had damaged her career blah blah... He forgot she is backed by Don Jazzy who has financial investment and interest in her.

That story made headlines, today in a national daily... Tiwa savage bombshell.

He deserves what he got.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by chinnyonwu(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2016
pcguru1:

If you did, then it means your weed was mixed with something else, next time you overdose send us a pix wink

But check any article, highest you might "green out" or sleep off, but never overdose.
Lol, same thing i read from those 'articles' before i overdosed and nearly lost my sanity.
Are you sure you have used weed at all? or you're just saying what you saw in an article?
www.nairaland.com/1532526/experience-weed read this article too and tell me if that wasnt an overdose.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Ugosample(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2016
roymary:

What cocaine? That na speculation-

45M is business gone wrong- do you know anything about FOREX trades?

No big deal buying cars , rolex on credit -

Night Clubs lets you buy drinks on credit when they know you - even when you do not ask for credit- they force those things on you ( Mens world)

Name calling on IG was out of frustration and Yes those niggas nacked Tiwa Savage your hero.

Calling Mother in law a witch is something we need to investigate - Don't rule it out- My sister's ex-boyfriend called her one day to beg her that his Mom went diabolic and did something to exchange their glory. Don't doubt what you dunno my dear- Things happen.

His father probably deserved those insults- He probably failed at teaching him the right values which made growing up and facing challenges a lot harder on him.

Overall Teebillz is one unlucky fellow and he also married the wrong wife. A good wife will correct the wrongs in your life and vice versa ( like he did when he met her)

You get another question?

Na God i use beg you i know you get one of my brothers in your life too- don't kill his joy abeg. Na beg we beg. He go annoy you sometimes but no ruin am. undecided

I can't believe this
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Icaretoo: 9:36pm On May 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Tiwa was the witch in Tunji's life, not her mum.

She said her phone was taken from her so she wasn't aware of what he wrote, yet expected him to be found - dead( he did something to himself). She also knows that what she'd say will make him commit suicide cos he's suicidal yet she went on.

I pity that Tunji and his lazy ass.

Guy live that thing the witch has been pushing him long before Tiwa came into his life. She tot she could manage the witch but my guess be say the witch pass her power

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / Mariam Odunola Muftaudeen: I Prefer Married Men To Single Guys / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.