Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? (11869 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rexsul: 8:51am On May 01, 2016
Let hear ur view about no sex relationship till marriage.... can u cope?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Danfuster(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2016
can you go buy a car and not test drive it before paying all its due cost??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:01am On May 01, 2016
No way! I ain't no saint.....I wanna know if my man is good enough on it.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:06am On May 01, 2016
My ex girlfriend dumped me because I accept no sex relationship, she left me without any regrets because I have never tested her Toto just romance and kiss that I only enjoy.
So I will never be in that kind of relationship again. Never.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by nnachukz(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2016
Yes, if she accepts no spending of any nature at all till marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by swaggzo(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2016
FOR A YEAR, I CAN COPE WITHOUT SEXX.. .
BUT I'M DEEPLY SORRY TO DISAPPOINT MY LIVER, I CANNOT COPE WITHOUT BEER FOR 3 STRAIGHT DAYS!
cool

7 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by swaggzo(m): 9:33am On May 01, 2016
nnachukz:

WTF, WHY MUST YOUR MINDS SKIP TO "SPENDING " WHENEVER A TOPIC IS RELATED TO SEXX.. .
I DON'T SEE HOW THE WORD "SEXX" RHYMES WITH "SPEND'. OH MY!
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Loyalblak007(f): 9:34am On May 01, 2016
No
there must be series of sex before marriage

2 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by ronald4ever(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2016
Yes, if I were impotent or a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Buharism: 9:42am On May 01, 2016
Danfuster:
can you go buy a car and not test drive it before paying all its due cost??
when you go to the super market to buy bread or milk, do u test it to knw if it is good or delicious?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by emotions1: 9:45am On May 01, 2016
why can't I cope.....grin
Baba you won't understand....
if it's firewood then u tell me....cheesy
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Strahovski1(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2016
nnachukz:

So you are indirectly paying for the sex? Then you dating a prostitute then

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by DjValency(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:
No
there must be series of sex before marriage
yes, correct you. now I wonder y beautiful babe like you didn't come out for miss Nairaland, but nevertheless...... let's join hand and project another beauty like you to the top, vote queen ivyy , and I would humbly request u join our league... #whayasay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by redgem(f): 11:32am On May 01, 2016
Yes....no biggie

I and my man agreed on no sex till marriage but I would love to know if he is good down there...
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 01, 2016
*Coughs*
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by talktonase(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2016
8months now no sex in this our relationship i feel pregnant already i go born next month.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Ferdyboss: 12:55pm On May 01, 2016
redgem:
Yes....no biggie

I and my man agreed on no sex till marriage but I would love to know if he is good down there...

Nice...What happens if he turns out bad down there?

Will u "unmarry" him?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Loyalblak007(f): 3:52pm On May 01, 2016
DjValency:
yes, correct you. now I wonder y beautiful babe like you didn't come out for miss Nairaland, but nevertheless...... let's join hand and project another beauty like you to the top, vote queen ivyy , and I would humbly request u join our league... #whayasay
Convince me first..lol
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by frubben(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:

So you are indirectly paying for the sex? Then you dating a prostitute then

He said that becos men loves sex
Why girls love money use ur brain

3 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by JustOzito(f): 5:18pm On May 01, 2016
we need counsellors here. as for me, I can but I don't think any guy can.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by IghravweIG(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2016
No sex before marraige? To be honest, it's not gonna be easy to do that.
I don't think i can.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Strahovski1(m): 5:39pm On May 01, 2016
frubben:

He said that becos men loves sex
Why girls love money use ur brain

Use your brain. Money for sex. Sex for money == Prostitution. Whether you like it or not. Until you give your gf money without demanding sex from her then you can say otherwise. But as long as you demand sex because u gave her money or she demand money because she gave you sex. She is a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Aremu01(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by DjValency(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 01, 2016
if she can cope with my not spending a Kobo during courtship then am game.
p.s: she must not also complain if and when I go out for away matches against different clubs.

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Olubee22(f): 6:14pm On May 01, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by DjValency(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2016
Loyalblak007:
Convince me first..lol
convincing you is like stating the obvious, whatdoes it take to be a Miss...... first, the looks, u got it, she got it too. The charisma, it is there, the humility ( that made me to join her team), the humour omg, this babe is dam funny, the swaggs, she's in control...... Now the brains, she got the brain box itself not just brain.#whayasay ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by frankwells(f): 6:19pm On May 01, 2016
Click like if you can cope and Share if you can't

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 01, 2016
mess no!
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by asscb(f): 6:25pm On May 01, 2016
KashyBaby:
No way! I ain't no saint.....I wanna know if my man is good enough on it.
I am wink
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by redgem(f): 6:35pm On May 01, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Nice...What happens if he turns out bad down there?
Will u "unmarry" him?

Noooooh.... There should be a solution na
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by frubben(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2016
Strahovski1:

Use your brain. Money for sex. Sex for money == Prostitution. Whether you like it or not. Until you give your gf money without demanding sex from her then you can say otherwise. But as long as you demand sex because u gave her money or she demand money because she gave you sex. She is a prostitute.

She gives me sex of love and I do d same out of love olodo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NL Hot couple Exposed! / A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer? / Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.