Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? (11856 Views)

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by khadijah12(f): 12:02pm On May 02, 2016
nnachukz:
Yes, if she accepts no spending of any nature at all till marriage.

In short, if a girl has sex with you, you'll spend money on her. It's like paying her for sex indirectly... She's a prostitute and don't even know it sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by ayusco85(m): 12:04pm On May 02, 2016
Rexsul:
Let here ur view about no sex relationship till marriage.... can u cope?

It's hear not here.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Ferdyboss: 1:05pm On May 02, 2016
redgem:

Noooooh.... There should be a solution na
*smiles* ofcos there is.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rexsul: 3:11pm On May 02, 2016
ayusco85:

It's hear not here.
thanks bro. I didn't notice.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by muymacho: 4:14pm On May 02, 2016
jtwest:

Am sensing u like to bake, eat ur cake and still have the ingredients abi?
Another lady can test on her behalf then give her a full report
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by jtwest(m): 6:59pm On May 02, 2016
muymacho:
Another lady can test on her behalf then give her a full report

I doubt it, women can remove ur eye if u look to much at their cake o not to talk of tasting or testing the cake.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by endoski: 9:03pm On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
No way! I ain't no saint.....I wanna know if my man is good enough on it.
bad girl
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by hifaif1: 9:28pm On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
No way! I ain't no saint.....I wanna know if my man is good enough on it .

There is only one fit to be called good, my beautiful child!!! His name...
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by JustOzito(f): 10:02pm On May 02, 2016
Charles4075:
Sorry to prove you wrong sis, I can too.. I'm not Gay or something else but I don't see the link between spending for a lady and demanding for sex.. Most claim to test-drive but they've got it all wrong.
gud to know we have Godfearing men in this generation
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 02, 2016
hifaif1:

There is only one fit to be called good, my beautiful child!!! His name...

What did u eat in the party & now u called me ur child again? angry undecided
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by hifaif1: 11:27pm On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:

What did u eat in the party & now u called me ur child again? angry undecided

Nothing, my love!!! I was thinking about you all through!!! That kind of filled my stomach!!! Your father-in-law sent his regards!!!
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by slyrone(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2016
KashyBaby:
Na mouth u get
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by YOLO1(m): 11:52pm On May 02, 2016
Still in a no sex relationship but have side chicks that give me any style I want. Love is crazy I swear.
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by absolute2020(m): 12:16am On May 03, 2016
Loyalblak007:
No
there must be series of sex before marriage
well is it because of the jet age or you just to say no.are they no virgins till marrage day?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by absolute2020(m): 12:20am On May 03, 2016
JustOzito:
we need counsellors here. as for me, I can but I don't think any guy can.
They are guys dey who can stay for years without sex
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by jstrollet(m): 1:14am On May 03, 2016
I'm presently in a Sex-Free relationship if you may know and i was the one who made the request of which she agreed on and I'm very pleased with that. I'm no saint NOTE that!

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by sanousizayyan(m): 1:24am On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:
shocked shocked
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 2:07am On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

Nothing, my love!!! I was thinking about you all through!!! That kind of filled my stomach!!! Your father-in-law sent his regards!!!

Aawww thank u boo...hope he did enjoyed his special day ey

kiss

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by NemzySeries(m): 2:52am On May 03, 2016
Loyalblak007:
No there must be series of sex before marriage
series of sex ke? u jst wan wound ursef b4 marriage abi
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Rexsul: 5:17am On May 03, 2016
NemzySeries:

series of sex ke? u jst wan wound ursef b4 marriage abi
azin eh da place go don wide finish before marriage..... Wetin d man go come pay pride price for cry
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by hifaif1: 8:20am On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aawww thank u boo...hope he did enjoyed his special day ey
kiss
You are welcome, my gorgeous!!!
He really enjoyed himself!!! And he was happy about something else!!!
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

You are welcome, my gorgeous!!!

He really enjoyed himself!!! And he was happy about something else!!!

Oohh that's great to know... grin what did u gave him?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by hifaif1: 8:38am On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh that's great to know... grin what did u gave him?

When we are married, I will give you same!!! Something that produces inexplicable joy far beyond the understanding of this world!!! Something money can't buy!!!
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

When we are married, I will give you same!!! Something that produces inexplicable joy far beyond the understanding of this world!!! Something money can't buy!!!

Hahahhahahh...what wud that be? Kids? grin grin grin can't wait tongue
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 8:59am On May 03, 2016
Rexsul:
Let hear ur view about no sex relationship till marriage.... can u cope?

I think I prefer a no sex r/ships cos it will open ur eyes to see who u are really dating.cos a bad r/ship can continue cos of an awesome sex and u know that life is not all about sex.so no sex r/ships is far far better than d kpashing r/ships.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by hifaif1: 9:07am On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Hahahhahahh...what wud that be? Kids? grin grin grin can't wait tongue

We will have beautiful kids!!! But we will make them together!!! What I am promising you will last even after the kids have come and grown up and have their own families!!! Isn't love a beautiful thing? I am going to love you from the beaches of Africa to the mountains of Nepal!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:10am On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

We will have beautiful kids!!! But we will make them together!!! What I am promising you will last even after the kids have come and grown up and have their own families!!! Isn't love a beautiful thing? I am going to love you from the beaches of Africa to the mountains of Nepal!!!

Oooryt ooryt.,I'll hold on to that .. cheesy keep me company...I'm traveling ryt now back to Sg btw, a road trip ... cool
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Fulaman198(m): 9:13am On May 03, 2016
So far I have been able to cope as a Virgin and I'm not going to say how old I am except for that I'm in between 25 and 34. So you get an idea. It's not easy though as I constantly think of beautiful African women putting their beautiful feet on my face, or giving me footjob, or some other lustful thought that I need to get rid of. As you get older though, these thoughts get kinkier
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by hifaif1: 9:14am On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oooryt ooryt.,I'll hold on to that .. cheesy keep me company...I'm traveling ryt now back to Sg btw, a road trip ... cool

With all pleasure!!! SG is Singapore, I guess?
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by Nobody: 9:17am On May 03, 2016
hifaif1:

With all pleasure!!! SG is Singapore, I guess?

Yeaaah boo..living my ass in that foreign country grin
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by hifaif1: 9:33am On May 03, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yeaaah boo..living my ass in that foreign country grin
And I enjoying it!!! I know!!!
Re: Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? by ibetoibb: 9:35am On May 03, 2016
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Disrespect Of Black Men By Black WOMEN!!!!!! / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? / Some Girls No Get Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.