Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage (62798 Views)

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" / Tekno Rock With His New Girlfriend In His Open Roof Rolls Royce Car(pics,vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by mavinkalot: 11:24am On May 01, 2016
If you didn't attend Tiwa's wedding in Dubai please shut the Bleep up on this their issue.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Jacko1(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2016
I stil beleiv tiwa sleep wif don jazzy n dr. Sid

Are we saying the guy is mental ..... Dat he does nog knw wen his wife is cheatin on him

Comon he lost his pride.... Respect..... Evrything

A dying man tells no lies trust me on that.... They hav nothin left to lose

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by hadura29(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2016
Akkord4gov:
I thought the story/news will end soon but I was wrong

End soon ke, bros, this gist will go for another week if not more than Olajumoke's own.. na to sit down carry chair dey observe ni..

Happy Sunday. grin
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by bushguy: 11:27am On May 01, 2016
patrikoolar:
Everyone is Horrnnyyyy for attention now, and Freeze, with a gigantic 'Eee-rek-shun', has cum twice on this same matter, exultant in the first, but deflated in the second round.

Tiwa is a man-eater, who subdues her victims with charming softness, like the singing mermaids in Stranger Tides ...

Laugh wan kill me for here Ooo,true and funny.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Plotzrealtor: 11:30am On May 01, 2016
Dis Freeze man deserve multiple e-slap. Why would a man of your age embarass dos trained you like? They should have thought you to think before you open your cameroon mouth. You even takes pride to tell us your age of foolishness. Aahh!

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by JoeBlocks(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2016
Daddy Freeze. You still have sense.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by bushguy: 11:34am On May 01, 2016
MR FREEZE THE FULANI HERDSMAN. ADARIPON.... ESCAPE ABINO. As that sleep no come, e no go come again. #freezefool@40#
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:37am On May 01, 2016
ooh! 4 4ucks sakes are you the only peeps having relationship problems.. can it angry angry
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:39am On May 01, 2016
Wayback, When i walked down same road, murder/suicide was paramount on my mind but now, no b*tch can PUSH ME!...i'll shrug it off n move on!
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2016
So , in a few days time he'll be a fool @ 40 .
Some OAP's just de fall my hand undecided ... Kind of people you look up to nowadays turn out to be looking out for you for help too ...
Eledumare take over
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Udofire(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2016
slyboggie:
It's too late to apologise...
by Timbaland ft One Republic
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by babyfaceafrica: 11:48am On May 01, 2016
So?..what should we do about it?....fayose is your mentor!!!...abeg if this ciouples won divorce,make dem do am sharpaly,am tired of hearing trash everyday,life is to short to be unhappy...wish them both well after
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by focus7: 11:50am On May 01, 2016
In my response to OAS post @Tiwa yesterday, I said and I quote "I hate it when african men want their women to perform miracle in handling their emotion in the face of obvious maltreatment from the men". It is hypocrisy when OAS wants Tiwa whom the bible describe as a weaker vessel to control her emotion in the face of lies and blackmail by Tee Billz, where the same Tee Billz was not able to control himself.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Jazzlite: 11:51am On May 01, 2016
freeze is a baby his mother still cleans up after him.....
Allwility:
If you have ever been through a heartbreak you will know what it means to walk in Tiwa and Tj's shoes. People rushing off to take sides or make unnecessary comments should let them be. Freeze, you should have known better.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by wizkidblogger(f): 11:52am On May 01, 2016
And the same Freeze said Tiwa should swear with Amadioha oo. Read it here.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 11:55am On May 01, 2016
Pls hlp me complete dis adage.. a fool @ 40...
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by onatisi(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2016
mavinkalot:
If you didn't attend Tiwa's wedding in Dubai please shut the Bleep up on this their issue.
You too shut the Bleep up.
Sebi we dey ojuelegba dat day together dey drink Jedi and orijin
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by brilliant5(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2016
Good man. To say u did wrong u deserve a kudos
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by onatisi(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2016
Jacko1:
I stil beleiv tiwa sleep wif don jazzy n dr. Sid

Are we saying the guy is mental ..... Dat he does nog knw wen his wife is cheatin on him

Comon he lost his pride.... Respect..... Evrything

A dying man tells no lies trust me on that.... They hav nothin left to lose
A man that doesn't provide for his family or wife,even help 10% of the financial responsibilities in the family and who lives off his wife has no moral right to question his wife whereabouts or be angry if she sleeps around.
Be a man,try your best to put something down on the table no matter how small,then your wife will respect you even if she is a multibillionaire

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by mike404(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
Just imagine, and when I talk, them go say I don talk.

Nonsense man.grin
I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR A TASTE OF THIS FREE COCOA FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS NOW sad OLORUN WA SHA
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by sucdan: 12:07pm On May 01, 2016
Allwility:
If you have ever been through a heartbreak you will know what it means to walk in Tiwa and Tj's shoes. People rushing off to take sides or make unnecessary comments should let them be. Freeze, you should have known better.
the best thing for towards is to go solo for now. How can L allow a woman that has no chill to be my entertainer.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by sucdan: 12:08pm On May 01, 2016
sucdan:
the best thing for tiwa is to go solo for now. How can i allow a woman that has no chill to be my entertainer.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Keketu(m): 12:11pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
Trying too hard to be noticed
my predestined wife smiley
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2016
Keketu:
my predestined wife smiley
my spiritual husband to be
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:
This guy is just plain stupid and dumb . So his brains didn't tell him to talk to tiwa and teebliz before writing the dumb stupid statement he wrote yesterday. I am sure this guy hands works faster than his brains and he writes before thinking
Since I started talking less and paying more attention to my business, I've hardly had any reasons to apologise to people.

People should at least try to put themselves into others shoes before writing stuffs about them.

Just Just a lesson for others.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 01, 2016
All he does is talk all day.
Mr Freeze or whatever your name is, aren't you old enough to know how to think before speaking?
You Irritate Me.
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 01, 2016
How does that stop Don Jazzy from turning Tiwa savage & Di'Ja vagina into Mungo park borehole?
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by 1Dray(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by 1Dray(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2016
freecocoa:
Just imagine, and when I talk, them go say I don talk.

Nonsense man.grin

Lol... Freecocoa, any available cocoa?
Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by 4nobody4every1: 12:17pm On May 01, 2016
yekparikpa:
I gat this to tell you Mr Freeze...
grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Freeze Regrets His Open Letter To Tiwa Savage by Keketu(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2016
Angelberry:
my spiritual husband to be
i reject any evil plan against my life in jesus name amen .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Buys 2017 Mercedes Benz Gla (Photos) / Simon Cowell Claims His £15m Mansion Nearly Floated Away After Flash Floods(Pix) / Photos From Kate Henshaw-nuttal's 40th Birthday Party. Best Dressed Goes To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.