Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mtn New Tactics To Recover Their Ncc Panalty From Nigerians - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn New Tactics To Recover Their Ncc Panalty From Nigerians (869 Views)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) / Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price / MTN New Midnight Data Plan For Only N25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn New Tactics To Recover Their Ncc Panalty From Nigerians by fesdo(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2016
I subscribe data for a small transaction and sent NO to 131 to stop auto renewal...see below

They keep changing their response codes without duly informing unsuspecting Nigerians.

I sent NO to 131 and received a reply and yet they keep deducting 200 quid per day for their very slow internet

Re: Mtn New Tactics To Recover Their Ncc Panalty From Nigerians by fesdo(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2016
They keep changing their response codes without duly informing unsuspecting Nigerians
Re: Mtn New Tactics To Recover Their Ncc Panalty From Nigerians by faaz24: 10:08am On May 01, 2016
Most Tweaked Network...MTN
Nigerians also have their ways of dealing with them. Bring it on MTN !

1 Like

Re: Mtn New Tactics To Recover Their Ncc Panalty From Nigerians by JustCurious: 12:58pm On May 01, 2016
Welcome to their deceptive world. I have been a victim as well, at different times! Can't remember how many times I called and spoke with their representatives to opt me out of same auto- renewal plan, yet they wouldn't until my credit got exhausted.

Here was my post, yesterday:

JustCurious:
Hmmm, that deduction of credit is absurd.
Now, It's almost impossible to stop an auto-renewal plan, either on their 131 or 21600 platform. MTN wouldn't want you to do that. :/ They just keep deducting customers' credits. Sadly, not even their opting out commands "OFF", "EXPIRE" would bail you out.

Apparently, this seems to be one of their strategic ways to paying their outstanding FG debt? You don't rob Peter to pay Paul.

MTN got to stop this cheat. It's unfair

(1) (Reply)

How To Actually Save Webpages With Mobile Chrome Browser For Offline Reading / 5 Best Chinese Android Smartphones In November 2016 / Top 9 Mobile And Tablet Games Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.