Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:12 PM

Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess (57263 Views)

Olamide Signs Talk2Freshbliss And Dy Ginderbreed To YBNL (photos) / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL Princess Wows In New Photos / Olamide Signs Limerick & LYTA To YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by halmeyd(m): 5:37pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
una really get time to quote me grin

*yawns* iheanacho abeg equalise make my ticket enter jare...
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by ireneony(f): 5:40pm On May 01, 2016
halmeyd:

*yawns* iheanacho abeg equalise make my ticket enter jare...
nor go work..
Na pple like u de pray make he see 600million for ground.

Weed junky feeling funky grin
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by halmeyd(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
nor go work.. Na pple like u de pray make he see 600million for ground.

Weed junky feeling funky grin
lol na fite?and are u indisposed?
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by tayo200(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2016
holytribe:
If true, then "of the greatest Ladokite"...
great!!!!
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by marlockj: 5:53pm On May 01, 2016
divinehand2003:
She is cute

I think any thing is Cute in your eyes
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by HonTworld(m): 6:36pm On May 01, 2016
[code][/code][color=#006600][/color]
holytribe:
[b][/b][b][/b]GREAT
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by SmooshCHN: 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
I'm not against ugly peeps...it is becoming alarming and a tradition these days that when someone is ugly it automatically means she is talented and nigerians are ready to shun pretty ladies with talent away, calling them all kinds of derogatory names like brainless, prostit.utes e.tc.

I don't know why some ignorant people thinks when a lady is pretty she have a mami water spirit.

Let me answer this your statement: giving someone a helping hand should not be determined by their looks?

First of all there is nothing wrong in giving a helping hand to the less privileged be it good or plain looking.
These days all I see on tv screen is the so called ugly/average female.
While can't there be good looking ladies like their male colleagues. Praiz for example is handsome and talented too.

She can't handle fame..didn't you read through the post how a guy here was complaining how she removed him from bbm just he sent a congratulatory message on her nabbing this contract? Abi you blind ni

You de forbid bad thing...abi if person give you sugar lick u go say na bitter leaf sweet pass grin

Not all pretty ladies have empty brain and not all ugly ladies are perfect.
I'd prefer we converse like two adults and you can of course spare the blind questioning part. I don't expect you to read all comments in a thread let alone believe without proof. We're not enemies
Sorry to say, your statement demeans womanhood
These days all I see on TV screen is the so called ugly/average female.

What you mean to say may be, "the society tends to favour women who are appear less appealing". That can be understood if that's what you meant to say. But from the Nigeria I knew, we all know who gets the attention at the societal level maybe things have changed. Only of recent we started celebrities pulling stunts with empowering women which should be encouraged. Saying a female is "Ugly and can't handle fame" is very demeaning and that's the problem I had with your comment. Women trying to diminish each other was what I found common back then. On social media, it's taking a new turn and more and more women are speaking up and supporting each other and with time, it'll become a norm at the societal level. Embrace that and dump the "Ugly Bias" whatever. If a guy was to say she's "Ugly" i expect females to go Beehive on him. Not every woman/lady may be as beautiful as you are. Support should be shown not Spite because you feel the society is Bias especially to Women who deserve whatever their given.
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Adeyinka1758(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
holytribe:
Intimidation we Condole Not
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Adeyinka1758(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2016
Sirmee:
I think the news is true but the disappointing thing is immediately I saw this thread I sent her a congratulatory message on BBM and the next minute she deleted me from her BBM friends.
A babe that we've been chatting for over 9months on BBM... smh
Fame na badt thing
Are u a Ladokite
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Adeyinka1758(m): 7:12pm On May 01, 2016
peekeny:
Congratulations TEMI!

She was my school mate den in dalex, she was so talented; she can draw, sing, handle instruments, she launched a book den.Proud of her tho'
Really?
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by akomolafe226(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2016
her lips big o she go fit for blow joab abi lalasticlala
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by omotee1234(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
Nice one she is first lady hope she wont dissapoint her fans

1 Like

Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by dvow: 8:14pm On May 01, 2016
she is wonderful , her talent is more dan that of Beyonce

Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by djscream(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
So this is the so called ybnl queen that is a combo of asa and dej loaf mtcheew una go tell me if dej loaf dey tie headtie

1 Like

Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by philit22(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2016
Dis girl yung sha..I jst blive dat Olamide wil bring out d bst in her sha....YBNL all d way
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by ajaxtea(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2016
And to think #Temi_Ovwasa, is a nairalander active in Literature section.... And to think have been in contact with this babe for some time now

I guess I would be able to link up with you after ages have been wanting to meet you on Campus......

1 Like

Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by fowowe411: 11:14pm On May 01, 2016
youngejump:
Yesterday, Olamide shared a cryptic message on social media announcing the new signee, YBNL First lady.

Well, Olamide shared the Instagram handle of the Female artiste with Zero photos and Fans have been showing love by Following the yet to be disclose YBNL first lady.

9jaflaver has however uncovered her identity.

She is (tentatively), Temi Ovwasa, a student of Ladoke Akintola University, Ogbomoso (LAUTECH).

See photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/meet-temi-ovwasa-the-new-female-artist-signed-by-olamide-to-ybnl-the-ybnl-princess/
Wow I know this girl, she is a medicine student.
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by OlofofoOAU: 11:14pm On May 01, 2016
New YBNL signed artiste to release single on Wednesday. anticipate!!! Temmy is the Bomb
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Misterdhee1(m): 11:37pm On May 01, 2016
Waoh!! So so amazed...We received 100 level lectures at the same hall (gay 1000LT)..I think she was in CPS or so, before crossing to Anatomy..She doesn't even look it, so so simple, classy girl..Welcome to fame, dear. Glad I shared a lecture hall with u!
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
so razz and ugle lookingangry

Olamide should do better undecided
i had to go checkout your pic b4 i comment,
but thats truly yuh, that mean say the girl no....
(*looks left, *looks right*)
(see someone coming)
i'll talk to you later
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Oahray: 1:19am On May 02, 2016
Hmmm... She deactivated.

I really hope this is true though. That girl is a nightingale... A smart one.
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Oahray: 2:04am On May 02, 2016
Sirmee:
I think the news is true but the disappointing thing is immediately I saw this thread I sent her a congratulatory message on BBM and the next minute she deleted me from her BBM friends.
Fame na badt thing
hahaha grin
Sorry.
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by peekeny(m): 6:43am On May 02, 2016
[center][/center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Adeyinka1758:
Really?

yea smiley
Adeyinka1758:
Really?

yea
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Nobody: 6:48am On May 02, 2016
Sirmee:
Fame na badt thing
she has deactivated her nairaland account too. Shameless thing. She is a feminist against female degrdation nd sapio sexual. She shud be ashamed associating with a guy who glorifies rape, naked women and sex. She will get kickecdout soon as she will clashvwith baddo
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Please what is ladokite?
U don't knw what ladokite is? Do u knw LAUTECH?
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Nobody: 8:57am On May 02, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
U don't knw what ladokite is? Do u knw LAUTECH?

Yeah
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Adeyinka1758(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2016
ajaxtea:
And to think #Temi_Ovwasa, is a nairalander active in Literature section.... And to think have been in contact with this babe for some time now

I guess I would be able to link up with you after ages have been wanting to meet you on Campus......
Bro,are u a ladokite
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:00am On May 02, 2016
Misterdhee1:
Waoh!! So so amazed...We received 100 level lectures at the same hall (gay 1000LT)..I think she was in CPS or so, before crossing to Anatomy..She doesn't even look it, so so simple, classy girl..Welcome to fame, dear. Glad I shared a lecture hall with u!
Of the greatest gbogbo
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Adeyinka1758(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Yeah
Good, since u knw LAUTECH we lautect students are called Ladokites...
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Nobody: 10:03am On May 02, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Good, since u knw LAUTECH we lautect students are called Ladokites...

OH lol, okay thanks, cheesy
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Adeyinka1758(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:

OH lol, okay thanks, cheesy
U are most welcome... Viewin ur dp, u are HOT!!!
Re: Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess by Nobody: 10:32am On May 02, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
U are most welcome... Viewin ur dp, u are HOT!!!

That's all you nairaland guys do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Davido Screams "Wizzy Where Are You?" At Dubai Party.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.