Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? (2526 Views)

Is The Bible Plagiarized From Other Religions? / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by MEILYN(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2016
When we told them their book was copied/ Plagiarized from Egypt (Africa), they never agreed, they would always call us names and pray to their god to have mercy on our souls.

First of all, their book contains a wrong history of Egypt and shows ancient Egyptians as slave owners. Their book also portray the ancient Egyptians as wicked people, who treated a certain people in the middle east with so much disdain and suffering.

Some of them would go to the extent of saying the PYRAMID was built by a certain people in the middle east, denying the ancient Egyptians their history and legacy. The funny part of all of these is that, these said people don't have PYRAMIDS in their present lands. I do nothing, but wonder how these said people could build a PYRAMID in Egypt, with the help of their god of course, but couldn't do the same in the lands their god gave them.

I discussed with some very brilliant Christians (Some of them are brilliant) days back. And in the course of our discuss, we got to the issue of whether or not the Bible was plagiarized from Egypt.

I asked them few questions and we got to a reasonable conclusion, although they didn't agree with my views and I with theirs lol.

I asked them where Moses was born and they said Egypt (DAMN!), I asked them about Joseph and they said, Ohhhh he moved to Egypt after his brothers sold him and his brothers and family relocated to Egypt afterwards. I asked them where Moses grew up and they said Egypt. I asked them who wrote the first five books of their book and they said Moses. I asked them, where Jesus ran to when Herod wanted him dead and they said Egypt.

Well, my point was made, Moses was born and raised in Egypt, he had access to documents and secrets of the ancient Egyptians and we all know why. There's no need stating history here.

Moses copied from Egypt, added his own story into it and made it look different. He committed murder and ran away, so his way of paying the Egyptians back was to lie about them and put them in a bad light. His account of ancient Egypt is very wrong.

Well, Moses didn't exist, so I must say some very brilliant person in those days wrote these stories in that book.

Egypt influenced almost all the respected characters in this book and you say the book isn't copied? The story of Noah, is an example..

Many scholars believe that what is described, in the scripture, as the Noah's Ark is actually an ancient Egyptian royal yacht called Nu Ankh or the boat of great King Khufu - in Medu Neter, Nu is water and Ankh is eternal life (i.e., the union of male and female principles). However, the story that was created in the scripture to go with this ancient boat might have been lifted from the ancient Sumerian poem, The Epic of Gilgamesh.

In the Egyptian mythology, a man's soul is said to be mapped to a specific star in the sky. And at the moment of the man's death, the man's matching solar star is believed to drop from the sky (Gerald Massey "Natural Origin" Vol.I). Thus to reconnect the soul of the dead, most importantly the dead king, with its solar star in the afterlife, the royal boat or Nu Ankh was built for this purpose. 

This mythology appears over and over again in many other African regions. In the Yoruba region, it's called Irawo Ja. "Irawo" denotes stars and "Ja"denotes fall or drop. The Yoruba people believe that when a star falls from the night sky, a specific soul is deceased somewhere, and the dead must be mourned – Irawo Ja. The current writer is very familiar with this mythology or superstition.

Historians and archeologists have been digging all over North East Africa (now called the Middle East) for the scripture Noah's Ark, but as they have found nothing to corroborate every other story in the scriptures, they have found nothing remotely similar to Noah’s Ark. However, you can travel to Egypt today and view the 4000-5000 year old Nu Ankh or the royal boat.

I maintain that not a single character mentioned in the scriptures ever existed in history, and every story in the scriptures is a deliberate distortion of the ancient Hindu-Cush mythologies and astrotheologies.

Now, many people say to me that the Ancient Egyptians weren't black people and I just have one thing to say to them. Google 'THE DOGONS. These people are said to be descendants of Egypt. Look at their skin colour and see the wonders they have done.

I have been in one or two conversations with some very ignorant people and I have vowed never to engage in arguments relating to religion. I have also been called and approached by many to keep my views to myself. Well, I will continue sharing my views and expressing my self.....

3 Likes

Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by MEILYN(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by Mologi(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2016
Pour water on the OP 's head....oya wake up,na this after u dey hallucinate......

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by MEILYN(m): 11:49am On May 01, 2016
Mologi:
Pour water on the OP 's head....oya wake up,na this after u dey hallucinate......

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
grin grin grin
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by stevecantrell: 12:15pm On May 01, 2016
I liked you better when you were Sukkot
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by sukkot: 12:19pm On May 01, 2016
stevecantrell:
i am sukkot. MEILYN is a different person.

MEILYN long time bro. salute
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by stevecantrell: 12:37pm On May 01, 2016
sukkot:

Oh boy!
apologies and all..
its just that the flow is sometimes similar..
Hope youre doing good this fine afternoon bro....

1 Like

Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2016
some people will just wake up and start typing nonsense grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by sukkot: 12:45pm On May 01, 2016
stevecantrell:

Oh boy!
apologies and all..
its just that the flow is sometimes similar..
Hope youre doing good this fine afternoon bro....
hehe its all cool bro. yeah all is fine. trust your weekend is nice. top of the afternoon to you bro wink
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by MEILYN(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
some people will just wake up and start typing nonsense grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by MEILYN(m): 1:02pm On May 01, 2016
stevecantrell:
Sukkot and I are different people....
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by sukkot: 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
MEILYN:
Sukkot and I are different people....
indeed we are
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by blueAgent(m): 8:00am On May 18, 2016
Trash. So Moses also copied the story of Exdous from Egyptians.
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by MEILYN(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2016
blueAgent:
Yap...
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by blueAgent(m): 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
MEILYN:
Yap...
You are a dreamer.
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by analice107: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
sukkot:

Is this the Satanist?
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by analice107: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
blueAgent:

You are a dreamer.
Guy, you seriously want to talk to this guy? pls don't. You'll only make him relevant when he is not.

Some folks are not a worth a responds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by MrPresident1: 6:45am On Oct 24, 2016
analice107:

Guy, you seriously want to talk to this guy? pls don't. You'll only make him relevant when he is not.

Some folks are not a worth a responds

You are mistaking MEILYN with Mellin, they are different.

MEILYN here is not a satanist grin
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by analice107: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are mistaking MEILYN with Mellin, they are different.
MEILYN here is not a satanist grin
Sure?
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by MrPresident1: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
analice107:

Sure?

Very. Meilyn is my brother and friend wink
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by otemanuduno: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Bible of our own world is not only plagiarised from Egypt, but from Hittite, Babylon, Mesopotamia and other great nations back then.

The Jews hated the Egyptians so much that they decided to build the foundation of their own belief on the Villainous Character of the Egyptian Mythology called SETH.

Genesis 4: 26
And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos; then began men to call upon the name of the Lord.
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by otemanuduno: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
blueAgent:
No, the story of Moses was the plagiarised form of the STORY OF SARGON OF MESOPOTAMIA.
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by oaroloye(m): 12:01am On Oct 25, 2016
All this is just stuff somebody TOLD you!

You have never read any of the original scrolls or hieroglyphs or whatever, yourself.

You just swallowed the Propaganda.

The Oyinbos just make JP any Histories they like.

We have had The Bible for 3,000 years- and there is no report of the EGYPTIANS of ANY era, coming to report:

"You stupid Jews and Christians! Don't you know that your Bible stories are all copied from OUR History?"

MUHAMMAD'S JUBRIL could have summarily FINISHED both JUDAISM AND CHRISTIANITY TOGETHER, if he had even HINTED that such a thing were POSSIBLE.

MUSLIM SCHOLARS who HATE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS, and CURSE us 17 times in each SALAT Prayer, have been scrutinizing Egyptian Writings for CENTURIES, looking for something to use on us.

If such a History existed, THEY WOULD HAVE TOLD US FIRST.

They just make this crap up!

A few years ago, this Oyinbo woman made millions with a bestseller: THE CHRIST CONSPIRACY: THE GREATEST STORY EVER SOLD- her name is DOROTHY M. MURDOCH- but she changed it to ARCHYRA S. to make herself sound exotic, and mystical- just like OSKAR E. BERNHARDT changed his name to ABD-RU-SHIN to sell THE GRAIL MESSAGE.

If these people had used their real names, their books might hardly sell.

There are much more interesting books you have never heard of, because the authors used their real names.

CHARIOTS OF THE GODS, by Eric von Daniken.
THE 12th PLANET, by Zechariah Sitchin.
THE LOST CONTINENT OF MU, by James Church ward.

To name a few on my bookshelf.

D.M. MURDOCH said that the story of Yahshua was plagiarized from THE LEGEND OF HORUS, who, she said, was

1. BORN OF A VIRGIN ON DECEMBER 25th.
2. ATTENDED BY THREE KINGS AT HIS BIRTH.
3. HAD TWELVE DISCIPLES.
4. WENT ABOUT PERFORMING MIRACLES.
5. WAS CALLED THE SHEPHERD, THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIGHT.
6. WALKED ON WATER.
7.. WAS TRANSFIGURED ON A MOUNTAIN.

[See: ZEITGEIST: THE MOVIE.]

It turns out that these things were lies she just made up.

Somebody offered something like $1,000 to anyone who could prove any of those claims were authentic.

There were NO TAKERS.

There is nothing wrong with learning other people's points of view: but you have to DO YOUR RESEARCH, to find out whether what you have been told was TRUE, and BACKED WITH VERIFIABLE FACTS or not.

Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by blueAgent(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
No, the story of Moses was the plagiarised form of the STORY OF SARGON OF MESOPOTAMIA.

History proves you wrong.
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by otemanuduno: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
blueAgent:

History proves you wrong.
How?
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by blueAgent(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
How?
You can google it.
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by otemanuduno: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
blueAgent:

You can google it.
Give me links
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by blueAgent(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
Give me links

I laugh when i see the number of articles online about the Bible been plagiarized.
When you have knowledge about the occult you will understand that The reverse is the case. most Bible stories were copied by other religeons .
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by otemanuduno: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
blueAgent:

The reverse is the case. most Bible stories were copied by other religeons .
lol... do you mean the Egyptians copied the Israelites? That would be funny if I should see a 'yes' response smiley
Re: Was The Bible Plagiarized From Africa? by blueAgent(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
lol... do you mean the Egyptians copied the Israelites? That would be funny if I should see a 'yes' response smiley

The Bible is a Book inspired by God not Israelities.

(1) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues: Another Lie / What Is Atheophobia? / What Really Happened To Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.